Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is officially banned in China !!! - page 4. (Read 11280 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 11:25:01 AM
When I heard this news, I was afraid that the neighboring country of China will banned ICO, but as of now it is not. And Im glad that we will not suffer as what have China did. Because we all know that ICOs have a lot of benefits if give us. But I think China did this to prevent people from scammers and such.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 11:38:54 AM
Well, its not really a matter.  ICOs will be regulated in the end in every country.
Activity: 95
June 18, 2018, 03:03:02 AM
Chinese are known for enterprising and business well management so they know how value their money and how to deal with thia crypto. I guess China government are trying to protect their countrymen from scams and frauds from this way of business. They don't want decentralized system because its a risky one , so they are trying to create one , more centralized and safe.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 07:30:42 AM
Every country is free to set its own policies. Every country understands the best for its country. I will only convey a bit of my analysis if China really prohibits ICO. China is one of the most influential countries in Asia, including in the field of currency technology (crypto currency). China as a country that has the most population of this world. Most of its people are as players in crypto currency. I can not imagine if China does not follow the business rules in crypto currency then the market will look down.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 06:34:59 AM
This is to protect china people being scam.. Because some of ICO's is scam not all but so much.. I dont think they control the people of china to create any ico. It's easy to say that it's banned.. But it's difficult to do.. Because they have a large of people they control it that quickly
Activity: 84
June 11, 2018, 06:28:01 AM
There is always a workaround. Anyone who wants to invest will invest. Not surprisingly this news. But we notice that after this news it is heavily affected in the cryptographic market. As we know the market will return at any time. There will always be an exit. I see this ban will be lifted when they offer a way to tax properly
Activity: 70
June 11, 2018, 06:24:38 AM
Chinese country is the most complicated and many rules, I'm not sure this rule will make chinese people stop making coin (ICO). Chinese people are so creative, so even though in banned they will continue to work because this is profitable.
Activity: 69
June 11, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

The news you bring is quite practical, but I think in China they have quite a few ways to do everything
Activity: 238
June 10, 2018, 09:22:17 AM
Its very sad because china is the biggest population in this world maybe if the china will not banned may possible the bitcoin increase but the ICO officially banned so the industrial transaction is low unlike before.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
Activity: 70
In some way I'm kind of glad this is happening due to all the scams out there, but I'm not into more regulation though.  Smiley
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
The Chinese government just want to protect their people from fraud people. But we all know that not all ICOs are fraud. Maybe regulations and policies can be applied once the Chinese government contemplates every detail and action needed.
Activity: 126
How does banning ICOs in China will give benefits to stop frauders?
Activity: 378
The bad news from china makes many people panic selling crypto currency assets. On that occasion I took advantage of this good moment to buy cheap coins. China has never tried to reject the bitcoin circulating in China but see the reality now. The Chinese government just wants to protect its citizens from ICO Scam. Cool
Activity: 336
All currency issuing countries are afraid to loose their monopoly regarding money. They will watch how the blockchain universe grows and will do everything in their power, to keep it in check.
Activity: 290
According to Caixin, the ban applies not only to new primary distributions of coins. In addition, organizations and individuals who have already conducted ICO, will have to return the funds to investors.
Activity: 286
This thread was started last year and now we can see that China came to the same conclusion as USA, regarding to ICO regulations. Any ICO now have a special checkbox "check to confirm that you are not USA or China resident", so in my opinion this is only chinese people's headache.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
ICO is considered a fraud by many people but there are some really legitimate ones. The right choice for china because this ICO can target people in their country because there are many investors crypto currency in China. Cool
Activity: 118
April 29, 2018, 12:26:22 PM
I am just searching for something to read and come out with this article. What an irony, when this article says that ICO is officially banned in China before, but now, 2018, Chinese are one of a hell investors of cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: