Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 45. (Read 11274 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2
You're better off waiting until the coin is listed with exchanges.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
choose the ICO that have a opportunity in future with their platform or real product. for example is Helbiz. building platform for transportation industry. actually they have a good opportunity in future mate Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Depends on the project, you should always research the ICOs you are interested in in-depth. Reserch the idea, the team and etc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Most of the ICO are piece of sh*t. Only the real good ideas should become strong projects. There are couple of ICO this month. One of the example is EFfectAI. AI project, with good advisers and solid team. Another one is DAV Network. Go for it and will not regret.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Investing in ICO is very risky. One can lose a lot, and one can gain a lot too. But, I would suggest one knows about ICO very well, when it comes to investing in it. Newbies should just back off, or rather have the right knowledge about investing in ICO.
Activity: 14
Everything depends on the project that the company is promoting. If you can choose a good project, then investing in it is very profitable. The main thing is to make an informed, well-thought-out choice of the ICO project.
Activity: 756
ICOs can be good investments and they can also be horrible investments. Just do some actually research on the thing you are potentially investing in. They can talk all day about what they are "going" to do. But you have to look at their plans, roadmap and team. You have to see if they are capable and if the goals they are setting are realistic and could actually sell. Be smart, do research. You can find amazing projects and you can find literal junk and scams. Be careful but also know, with great risk there is potential for great reward.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I don't think that ICOs are good for investment. Only one or two out of 50 would be good for investment. It is very difficult to find the good ones. Most of these ICOs price has come down when they are listed on exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
if u have extra money ICO is really good invesment for u. U  can get lost , but u can get big profit too. So, u can be winner. But if u have last money ICO is really not good invesment for u - never use it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
ICOs are good investments because you can get good profit if you are in a solid project. Especially if you are in ICOs during the private presale stage, i.e. you get in in the best price available in public - which means it is profitable for you whether you are in the project for the short term or the long term.

Is a very good type of earnings, you just have to approach investment carefully and attentively study the team and business plan of the project.
Recently, several fraudulent ICO projects have deceived investors and stole money...
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
To me, ICO is a good investment depending on the success nature of the coin they are investing in. If someone is very careful in selecting them and luck at times, ICO could turn out to be a very big investment. In the order hand, if someone invest in "hit and run" project, it could turn out to be a kind of disaster.
Activity: 210
Only icos with good team, working bonus, enough hype and good token metrics are the ones that makes good multipliers/gains
Activity: 406
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
The price of tokens of successful ICO grows up to 10-100 or more times during the year. It seems to me that the conclusion is obvious. The only problem is to find these successful ICOs and invest in them. The competition among investors is also quite large.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
should not invest in ICO. Because every day there are many new ICOs. some can exchange. and some disappeared after the ICO ended

Yes ICO is now good investment. If use the ICO you will know more information. So check the ICO project information Then you will get information for future saving and improve the business process. Project is important for this process. So first you learn the process and project information. If know the information for the project. Then easy to choose the best project. 
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
should not invest in ICO. Because every day there are many new ICOs. some can exchange. and some disappeared after the ICO ended
Activity: 280
Future is always uncertain for most of IT projects. ICOs it the most uncertain segment of them. But definitely the most interesting and the most promising one.
Activity: 308
Just like the others, I just recently knew about ICO. Before doing any action, just like doing investments in other businesses, you must think of its first before putting up your money to it. It is better to study first and analyze. First look for selections or options, what  company or coins are with high stability in terms of its value.
Activity: 56
ICOs are good investments because you can get good profit if you are in a solid project. Especially if you are in ICOs during the private presale stage, i.e. you get in in the best price available in public - which means it is profitable for you whether you are in the project for the short term or the long term.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)
(400+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 506 ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are delighted to announce that in a short timeframe, we have SUCCESSFULLY SECURED 4 DEALS with 4 ICOs. After RUNNING A POLL WITHIN OUR GROUP regarding interests on the respective deals from our members, we are currently running a PLEDGE FORM for ONE OF THE ABOVE DEALS - AN INFRASTRUCTURE ICO FORMING HYPE; the deal will become live for contribution once there are 100 ETH PLEDGED.

• Please be informed to announce that the pledging stage for the very hyped ICO has passed and A POOL IS OPEN for a VERY HYPED ICO. Due to the TIGHT ALLOCATION, we are not having much allocation left.  proceed to our group via one of our links below to check out the deal that we are all VERY EXCITED ABOUT - please note that there are ONLY 5/100 ETH ALLOCATIONS LEFT.

• Following the above, please be informed that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - in aggregate, we have a total of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS SENT; the track record will be available for our members in the group.

• We are excited to announce that the SECOND BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we are very grateful for the amount of TRUST our early members gave us, and we pledge to continue to bring more exciting deals to our loyal members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Activity: 137
Icos are good investments if you find the right ones and make your own research .

Its a risky investment, so do your own due diligence
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
If you can analyze ICOs that will work in the real world, I believe that ICO is a good investment to follow. Need to be underlined, this investment is only suitable for those who are experienced.
Pages:
Jump to: