Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 46. (Read 11274 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
ICO investments are cool but only if you identify the good ico project by your observation and experience. A good projects is obviously have to be well managed and supported by experienced escrow. Well detakled and containing nice white paper and road map. It is obvious to have clear a explanations of every informtaions. And you will be known by participating in their bounty. Reward shouldnt be the objective but to study the activity of the team. If you see everyrhing is well detailed and maintained like DECENT(DCT) , voise (VSM) then it is sure to hit the 3 to 5x profit in the upcoming 3 month. And you also get profit just right aftet selling the tockens. When price fall down for excessive pressure to 70 % of its ivo price then you can reinvest and enjoy  the profit again
BUT It comes with risk. So be aware of SCAMS.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
FOr me of course its a good investment but not all ICO's. You need to do your own research first, and once you convinced that the ICO is legit and has great potential, then participate, especially in their pre-ICO which offering +100% bonus from your investment if you are lucky. Every round of the ICO the value increases. You will have already a profit for value increase, plus the bonus. Once its in the exchange, you can sell it with the same ICO value or wait  higher Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
invest in ico is not matter u can got x2 or x3 of ur invesment , because all of investment have a risk.
usually invest in ICO , u must find a seriously project , and the roadmap sucessfully launched as they promised.
because some ICO , they reached the hardcap but their late launched the platform/products as promised and make ur investment untrustworthly , and the project has failed , the dev stop manage the project then the token unvaluable , or useless.
so becarefully of investment in ICO , find all information about their project and team , if u have trust about their project , go support them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It is necessary to analyse at first well the project before investing in it, however as well as everywhere. Nobody promises easy money to you. It is possible to increase the investments, but also there is a risk everything to lose.
Activity: 196
It all depends on you, what project you choose for yourself from this and whether your investment will be successful. Not willing to lose don't invest in ICO. Take those projects that are already working, but perhaps you will not get the profit that could be obtained from the ICO
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
ICO is a good investment if (and only if) you choose the best promising projects, which have good potential. Otherwise there is a lot of ICO scams and projects without real value. You need to take some time choosing carefully the project first (reading the whitepaper, check the team, the concept..) before taking the decision of investing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
ICO is a great opportunity and it should be used if you have enoughtime and interest in crypto currencies. I think now is a very interesting time - everything is just beginning). You can do bounty programs, invest in ICO, trade on the stock exchange. But before you start you need to research each project well, because there are too many risks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
I can not say that investment in ICO is the best way, because ICO investment is very risky from scammers. You have to rethink if you are going to invest in ICO.
Activity: 266
Good if ico is sucessful and not if it fails Smiley It is all about your ability to find right one, than you will earn a lot of money
Activity: 238
ICO projects, their bounties are a great way to invest your funds or time . But this is also a very risky way. At the first stage it is possible to get to one of a large number of scam projects
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
For me ICO(initial coin offering) is a good investment for me because once the ICO become successful your investment will have a big profits in the future. Only when you choose a good ICO, speaking of choosing of ICO you need to be more choosy when it comes in investing in ICO because some of the become bubble and sometime they are not successful. Always check for the platform, articles about the ICO and always check the teams behind every ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Investing in ICO is very profitable, but you need to choose a good project from many others.
Activity: 196
Without a doubt! ICO is really a good investment. Do not even hesitate. Only here you need to be extremely attentive. There are risks, scammers are now on the market very much. Therefore, approach this question wisely. Good luck!
Activity: 41
Actually it's depending on you win or lose money in it. Some people say ICOs are shits, scams because they chose the wrong project to invest and bad ending will happen.
Activity: 448
Some Icos can get a lot of money. I do not find it right to generalize it. Ico projects can be invested as long as the project is not scam. But unfortunately there have been too many scam projects lately Smiley
Activity: 154
ICO is indeed a good investment for people who dont like actual work in the real world.
ICO is best for people who wants to have extra money.
It is a good investment since some of the ICOs are true to its words.
Finding a good ICO is the real deal so you should really take it seriously.
Beware of fake icos and scammers.
Activity: 300
This is a very lucrative tool. If you have done a herculean job and be able to choose a profitable, successful ICO, which in the future will bring you a decent profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

It depends on the project, you should decide which one is better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

Yes they are if you choose the right one.
Activity: 130
You have to choose ICOns with an extremely caution. I've already found a few of trusted projects, but you have to find yours by yourself.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: