Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 14. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 102
July 16, 2018, 03:06:21 PM
Well, in the law, nothing is written about it, in most countries, but if it's not written, then it's legal, somehow this is my opinion)))

Agreed. The law says what not to do, and not what is possible. So if the laws do not have something, then it is allowed. That's my vision. I have no legal education.
Generally speaking you are right, but it all depends on the country in which certain laws are enacted. In certain countries What situations in laws are created specifically for manipulation and to be able to act for themselves for those who have money.
yes actually the law in our country it should be we obey. because the law is a predetermined state situation. and should not be in violation so we as citizens must follow and obey the rules.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 03:04:36 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 03:02:33 PM
Well, in the law, nothing is written about it, in most countries, but if it's not written, then it's legal, somehow this is my opinion)))

Agreed. The law says what not to do, and not what is possible. So if the laws do not have something, then it is allowed. That's my vision. I have no legal education.
Generally speaking you are right, but it all depends on the country in which certain laws are enacted. In certain countries What situations in laws are created specifically for manipulation and to be able to act for themselves for those who have money.
Activity: 238
July 16, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

Activity: 3
July 16, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
ICO advertisers are making good money on it. I don't think ICO is not legit anymore. I like to read the whitepaper of the ICO before deciding it is legit or not because whitepaper has all the details about the project by reading that you can easily decide that if the ICO is legit or not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
July 16, 2018, 02:46:28 PM
YES-OF COURSE  
Spotcoin ICO COMING SOON!  

* 51% of exchange fees as weekly dividends
👆
* 12% quarterly dividend from net profits of other business lines
👆  
* ICO price per token: $0.50
👆  

🔥 INFO : SPOTS purchased are stored in an escrow address until the ICO and third party review is complete. Your SPOT balance is viewable from spotcoin.com. You will be provided an entry field for your NEO address prior to the ICO close out so we can direct the SPOT deposit. Spotcoin's script hash is: 0a91cdc3c5ff89983c79e3c72e1ccd9e5beaa5d5
 Spotcoin makes digital currencies work for everyone through quick, simple trading.        

the link to spotcoin can be found in my signature. i think this is a very good ico on the NEO platform
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
July 16, 2018, 02:46:03 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 02:38:16 PM
There's no road to brilliant a legit ICO, it upon be contingent largely on your fortuity. The crown you achieve is to poor attention at the team and their skills
Activity: 378
July 16, 2018, 01:07:18 AM
In fact, now there are many legitimate and profitable projects for investors ICO, just need to carefully consider the appropriate choice.
Activity: 20
July 14, 2018, 07:09:08 AM
Still plenty of good ones, a lot are going down but that's to be expected during this market.
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
July 14, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
Currently, most ICO - either not interesting to investors or are scammers ... Finding a really good ICO becomes harder every day!
Personally, I, in search of good ICO helps a good ICOtracker - https://icorating.com/
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 06:42:22 AM
Yes if I think there are many official Ico in cryptocurrency market. And most of Ico continue to develop their products and services even after token-making events also change many industries. Before investing, we just need to do a good project research.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
July 14, 2018, 06:35:59 AM
Anywhere and anytime now there are still scam ICO`s ,so be always strictly when are going to take and invest in one ICO`s ,basically you need to take a research about their project ,and always being active in their social media site,this is to know when their team are still going produce their project and also if they are willing to get it success.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 06:31:24 AM
There are still lots of way to find out if the ICO is legit first of all, Project must be endorsed by crypto analyst or known personnel/advisors like Ian Balina, Roger Ver, John McCaffee. 2nd you can check the project backgrounds and the team behind streering the projects by doing so you'll be able to have an info about them. You can also rrad their whitepaper, but for me having whitepaper is just formality of having to promote the project. You can look for a lots of pointer over the web. You can search for them if you want to participate in an ICO and don't want to be sammed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 14, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

now it's a lot ico, to find a good ico, you can see in some of these websites:
1. icobench
2. icomarks
3. icorating

choose a good ico on the website
Activity: 42
July 14, 2018, 06:03:16 AM
Research is your closest companion here. Find out about the venture, its designers and different perspectives identified with it. In view of it, make your call on the off chance that it looks genuine and simply ahead and toss your monies into it.
Activity: 280
July 13, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
My suggestion is that you should learn the white paper and the website. because this indicates the purpose of the ICO project. And do not forget to look at the communities they have, whether they have many members or not.
Activity: 71
July 13, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
The most important factor to avoid a scam is to investigate the project team, find out the project team working on the ico. then you can contact the project team with an independent contact.
Activity: 28
July 13, 2018, 05:54:08 AM
The best solution for you is Socratus and I advise you because you need to give a chance
Activity: 294
July 13, 2018, 05:34:33 AM
It is very difficult to find if the ICO is legit because now a days some of ICO are scams and be careful on that I prefer to do a research about the project who behind that project before you participate for you to avoid scam
Pages:
Jump to: