Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 16. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 60
July 11, 2018, 06:13:51 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

Honestly, ICO is a part of the new generation of investment platform today. We really cannot tell if it's scam or legitimate project. However, reading the white paper and sometimes checking the ratings of ICO will help you decide if you put your money on it or not.
xws
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 06:13:34 AM
Proceed from the principle in good projects is a very strong development team, very aggressive advertising, and the final product will be in demand in everyday life. Then you can find a good project.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

For me before joining ICO or invest on it ill search and investigate background of the people behind that project and next their project also. But now few ICO's are legit others run away after they gain more more profits and not following their roadmap.
Activity: 180
July 11, 2018, 06:10:23 AM
ICO is still legit, but you should check all the information about them so that you will not be scammed. It takes time to know if that ICO is worth for your time to give. Always choose the best so that you will not regret.
Activity: 130
July 11, 2018, 06:09:53 AM
Not all ICOs are scam. Look for project with real life application. Look out for good team also. Don't invest in icos because of fake promises like those who will always give watery information like big exchanges they are going to list on even before sales.
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 06:01:08 AM
A lot of ICOs still try to scam people but there are some which gives you quite good gains. To find this kind of ICOs you really have to spend time and research about the idea/product, team, roadmap and token metrics to sort out the gems.
Activity: 224
July 11, 2018, 05:55:30 AM
It is now a lot of new ICO emerging you have to be smart select the project choose if the potential team involved the purpose or mission vision of the project you do not get the wrong choosing ico learn with more experienced people
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 05:51:49 AM
The management of an ICO project is without government interference in some countries. This would be one of the fragrant fields for capital mobilizers. And they will take advantage of this to commit fraud.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 05:48:47 AM
Firstly, you have to study the campaigne or the project.
And then try to ask of their products and services are realistic and attainable.Then try to read some reviews on the net to see if some people had already have joined the campaigne and read their reviews.
Not all ICO's are legit, but with proper research and reading we can avoid being scammed.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
There is one simple way if you can find which are scams then you will find legits so its a little dificult and only some time of beeing here in crypto you will understand what is what.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
July 11, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

Honestly I want say no one can gurranty you whice ICO logic or scam. You should invest what you can afford loss. But there some symptom that we mark it can be scam. Actually scam totally depend on mind of owner. But at least we should research minimum before invest on ICO. Like website design, team , whitepaper, roadmap , total supply etc . You should read whitepaper carefully. ICO mostly depend on whitepaper and what they are promise. Avoid if there is too much promise.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 04:20:59 AM

Start with the campaign manager. Campaign managers are very picky with the ones they market and of course, there is a agreement of payment before a developer ever hires a good campaign manager. TLDR; Good Campaign Manager = Legitimate ICO.
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
July 11, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
ICOs are popping up daily but most of them dont achieve what they planned to achieve due to understandable circumstances and also, there are also ICOs that are out to run away with investor's money.

But amidst these Categories, there are legitimate ICOs that have a peculiar project, a working product, an experienced team and a good use case for its token.
This should be what you should look out for. Peace Wink
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 11, 2018, 04:01:56 AM
Their are ICO still legit and that's the very risky part if you invest on ICOs, a lot of research and talk must be do first if you invest and if not you better invest on existing altcoins to avoid that risk, but a successful investor is also a risk taker.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 03:26:00 AM
What is the basic thing in order to avoid scam - it is to study and learn about the ICO. Definitely, there are many ICOs that introduced themselves as having a futuristic view and contribution to the community; with that though, some investors do not see this an opportunity and end up with nothing - so it is up to the ICO to stop (due to no funding). Why? Some ICOs have the better view; however, it is unrealistic - so that`s when people back out. Thus, we need to evaluate the potential of the ICO as well as its overall contribution to the community.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 03:22:14 AM
because now it's a lot of scam ico I guess it's hard to determine which ico is good or not, and although ico it looks good and its sales too much and even softcap is possible also for the ico become a scam. and before participating in an ico should read whitepaper first because whitepaper is important because there is information about ico inside the whitepaper
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 03:13:09 AM
ICO still flourishing despite the fact people use it to steal away millions from investors pocket. The good thing about a project is the team,  Without a Solid Team, it's hard to predict the projects future. behind each successful company stands a flexible team that can efficiently turn a vision into a growing business.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 03:09:53 AM
indeed a lot of ico that appear many also ico is legitimate but inside there is a mere scam though only a loss of time but very disappointing we must carefully see the white paper or team behind
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

Better to conduct research on your own . There are still some ICO's out there that is too good to be true and you might want to invest to it . I pick the ICO according on the purpose of it . If it can help me in the future and I like the project then I invest to it.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 02:42:43 AM

In my opinion, all ICO projects are legitimate. The question is to what extent they are made with the specific purpose of the project or just to collect some money.
And finding this right way to choose the right project is really hard in my view and it is very difficult to determine. And it depends on many factors.
Pages:
Jump to: