Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 15. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 04:58:18 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

There are a lot of ICOs out there currently battling out to be the one who stands out in the market. In order to distinguish a good and proper ICO, you should be prepared to dig deep when research about the ICO you want to participate on. Be the judge whether the ICO will actually be successful or not.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 04:50:41 AM
Finding a very real ICO can be another question is whether this is all legal and whether it will be possible to recover its money in case of failure. In most cases - you just send out the crypto currency, in the hope that you will be paid all the same with tokens of another currency Smiley without any guarantees
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 04:45:57 AM
Yes, you can find good ICO projects. Just be careful about the appropriate choice, to thoroughly study the technical documentation, the development team and the community.
Activity: 280
July 13, 2018, 03:29:02 AM
Good day,
If you're interested in participating in an ICO,
Check out Zero Carbon Project's ongoing ICO now!

DEMOCRATIC PRIVATE PRE-SALE NOW OPEN!
https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/token-sale/

learn more about Zero Carbon Project here
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
July 13, 2018, 03:11:27 AM
In fact, most ICO projects are legal now. They are now playing their role to make the encrypted currency more powerful.
Activity: 68
July 12, 2018, 10:58:28 PM
it is very difficult these days to find a reputable ICO mission. most of this now ICO mission many of the rip-off. even many who do now not produce due to the fact the challenge failed. This situation makes me sense involved, as increasingly more tasks, instead of getting better, even an increasing number of unprofitable.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 07:57:36 AM
Yeah,  there's still some of them that are legit but it's really hard to find one
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 07:46:46 AM
for now there are too many new projects, and everyone is looking at each other. Maybe this is all the best idea to wait for a more successful project to be released in the market, but if everyone waits, a very good project will be hard to get support will look optimal.
However with all the news about the fake ico and ico scam everywhere I still believe and still see some legit and real ico out there. Yes, many ico do not do well or worst scam ico bit if you search well, I am sure you can find it. There are also good sites that rate ico according to its popularity and how good it is.
Activity: 163
July 12, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
for now there are too many new projects, and everyone is looking at each other. Maybe this is all the best idea to wait for a more successful project to be released in the market, but if everyone waits, a very good project will be hard to get support will look optimal.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 11, 2018, 11:51:51 AM
Now there are so many different ico I am sure that many projects are absolutely illegal. They are created only for the scammers to earn money.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
July 11, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

Honestly, ICO is a part of the new generation of investment platform today. We really cannot tell if it's scam or legitimate project. However, reading the white paper and sometimes checking the ratings of ICO will help you decide if you put your money on it or not.
actually ICOs is legit invesment. there are some weakness in the current ICO system. one of them about licensing and legal issues. if only all ICOs now have clear licenses and laws, I think ICO will get better prospects for the future
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 11, 2018, 11:20:28 AM
I'll be glad to introduce you the WPP Energy platform it iS created to reduce the cost of green energy to most parts of the world by transmitting power production data from wholesale renewable energy producers around the world into the platform and also they already have a contract with governments and others are already in place ! So most people will invest to utility tokens like WPP !
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
if I think there are some ICOs that are still valid and some of them are not and this is why we need to find and analyze each ICO to find out which one is legitimate, because if It is an art to find a very perspective ICO investment where we will benefit which is good in the future, because before investing we have to investigate the ICO first.
Activity: 113
July 11, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
You have to consider that there are alot of scams out there nowadays, ICOs are still an option when investing, although I personally don't get into that kind of investments, on the other hand I still participate on airdrops and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 364
July 11, 2018, 11:10:24 AM
It is necessary to look in what country the project is registered. If the developers are in the developed world most likely the ico will be completely legal. If the developers are in the third world then there is absolutely no guarantee that the ico will be legal. It all depends on the developers.
Activity: 46
July 11, 2018, 11:08:00 AM
It is very difficult to know the legitimate ICO before we actually jump in and join them. So maybe take some research about that ICO and we can assure that ICO is legitimate.
Activity: 121
July 11, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
Yes it is and probably ICO process would be legit  as long as we would be wanting to invest in it. This is the same thing as with Bitcoin, as long as you would be ready to buy it it will have a value.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 10:07:13 AM
I am thinking that ICO process would not be the way we used to see it very long from now, because there are so many scammers. That they just forced to change something in order to hold us more securely. Otherwise people would lose their trust in ICO.
Activity: 125
July 11, 2018, 08:19:26 AM
This question has been asked a lot of times before. In my opinion, you should better check some videos on youtube. They have more details and provide you with a careful guidance.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 06:41:28 AM
If you are looking to find a legit ico then you have to be ready to research. It might kill a good amount of time but in the end it will be worth it. When you see an  ICO that you are interested in investing in then the next thing you should do is research into the coin. Look at their website, their product, the team behind the coin, the roadmap, their vision for the coin and how they plan to keep the project going.
Pages:
Jump to: