Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 18. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 105
July 08, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
it's very difficult to find which ICO is legit but there's some method to find which is good ones, First, you have to check the team if they are well known in the industry and if they have a lot of partnership, Big community and how they communicate to the social media.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
Well, there's indeed alot of scams out there so you have to be aware, the best thing you could do when you find some ICO that interests you is to check their whitepaper and the team behind the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
July 08, 2018, 10:18:11 AM
Yes there are some ICO that are legit that will not gonna scam your money but there are so many ICO that are gonna scam your money even they have a trusted bounty manager. I think it is  really hard to find a good and legit ICO that will grow our money this coming years because of that thing we can't really just trust any ICO now.
Activity: 45
July 08, 2018, 10:07:35 AM
I did not quite understand what exactly you mean? If you ask whether the ICO is legal, then it depends on what country the project is implemented in. Depends on jurisdiction.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 06:34:52 AM
There is one simple way if you can find which are scams then you will find legits so its a little dificult and only some time of beeing here in crypto you will understand what is what.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 07:38:43 AM
how to choose a good ICO:
1. Do not be interested in free ICO
2. Look at the Roadmap and the White Paper
3. Find reviews in various local and outside forums
4. See if you have entered the market or not
5. See how the ICO is advertised
https://recehelite.blogspot.com/2017/12/tips-memilih-ico-yang-tepat-dan-berprospek-bagus.html?m=1
Activity: 91
July 06, 2018, 07:02:41 AM
The question you should ask yourself is p,what makes an ICO to be legit. Most ICO will in all ways present themselves as legit, but there are some factors you should look out for when investing into any ICO. First, is a well written white paper, which must explicitly talk about the intent of the project. Second is the team, it must gave a working team. Third, is the use case and fourth is the community. There are other factors as well.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 05:26:42 AM
Yes there are still ICO that are legit and legal. We all know that this year there are many ICO that are being launch are mostly scams and the people behind those ICO run the money of their investors.
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
I can tell you some ico scam but still a lot of good ico, we can choose ico by reading whitepaper they spend and study it so that we can predict the ico as target which we want.
Activity: 104
July 06, 2018, 02:32:43 AM
to find ico legit, we have to choose ico that have a good prospect. we can see from the whitepaper and see the team that handles the project. it's hard to predict ico scam, we can only avoid the scam ico with the following their telegram group diligently and see the team that handles it.
Activity: 45
July 05, 2018, 11:22:51 AM
I sometimes still find it difficult to choose the correct pay ICO and promising. my benchmark is but if sales success the ICO said it could then also be able to produce. or follow the manager who already has the name also sometimes bring luck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 05, 2018, 03:21:46 AM
No matter how much research you do, there is always a risk to get into a scam ICO. You can get suspicious if the team is lazy to update spreadsheet information or there is no clear description of what their product is.
Activity: 102
July 05, 2018, 12:30:48 AM
There's no way to find a legit ICO, it depends mostly on your luck. The best you can do is to look at the ICO's team and their experience, try to find them on LinkedIn or Rocketreach. Also read their whitepaper and decide if their idea is good. Moreover check ICO rating sites like icobench , icostats and icodrops
July 04, 2018, 11:25:32 AM
I think that all ICOs are illegal, and investing in ICOs carries a high level of risk. This requires us to judge for ourselves. I visit their communities and read the white papers. Through these decisions, I can judge whether or not to invest in them.
Activity: 48
July 04, 2018, 04:40:36 AM
Similarly, ico is not legal, I know, I know that ico has a lot of scams, its reputation is not very good, I hope it can be legalized, so that I can not be cheated
July 04, 2018, 04:32:27 AM
ICO has the has basis of selling tokens or coins. The tokens or coins must have a real usage capability. The platform of the project must have ways to make the tokens valuable to use. This is convince buyers of the token that they don't only buy the tokens to get interest but can use the tokens for value added services on the platform.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 02:01:58 AM
It is very difficult nowadays to find a legit ICO project. Most of this now ICO project many of the scam. even many who do not produce because the project failed. This condition makes me feel concerned, as more and more projects, instead of getting better, even increasingly unprofitable.
Activity: 88
July 03, 2018, 07:09:53 PM
There's still a lot of good ICOs around. You need to research them for yourselves though, plenty of sources to research.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 05:58:54 PM
Yes, ICO is legit. Im still supporting ICO because some of them are super legit and gives me money. ICO is great and a big opportunity for me so we its okay to invest time and effort on it because its give you profit and income.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 05:57:33 PM
Definitely yes. There are still legit ICOs with a proper project and a solution to a global issue. And still promises profits to its investors.
You need to be selective when choosing an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: