Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 19. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 05:54:00 PM
A legit ICO should provide all information about their website, including names of their team and their social media pages and emal. You need to check their names and see if they are real.
Yes, and they all must show information about how much money they reached.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
July 03, 2018, 05:51:04 PM
A legit ICO should provide all information about their website, including names of their team and their social media pages and emal. You need to check their names and see if they are real.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 01:00:53 PM
SWOT analysis. This is what can help you to find legit ICO which can give you x5 or change vision to ICO which you exploring at this moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 03, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
There is no hard and fast rules for getting the best ICOs. You have to spend time researching about the coin. You'll look at the team, the idea behind the project, the timeline. Scams are becoming more sophisticated.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 09:41:59 AM
There are plenty ICO aggregators like ICOdrops.com and cryptodiffer - they are the most trustworthy in my opinion. Also try to read more about products and teams, check social networks
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 09:34:22 AM
Of course it is still legal and always like that.
And I think if all the ICOs are legit, then I think we're going to earn money with the ICO.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 08:51:41 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

Nowadays its really hard to find ICOs to participate that pays bounty rewards very well after the campaign because most ICOs today are created just to scam investors and we can't really trust their project platforms.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 08:39:11 AM
To trust in ICO, you need to study the project, its roadmap and the team - will they be able to follow the roadmap? The marketing budget can also show you if the team know what they do.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 08:37:14 AM
There are legit ICO and also there is not, bacause some is making scam through their airdrop campaign and bounty campaign. But there are some legit managers of ICO that pays coins and tokens and also btc.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 03, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
if ico is not legit, why are there so many people join this forum?
certainly ico will continue to exist and many successful.
how to find it already discussed in this forum. I forgot to save his links.
Activity: 167
July 03, 2018, 07:04:53 AM
I think ICOs still a legit but in times like this that currency is still going down in the market, you cannot avoid the scam cos this is the time to victimize some investors by Tempting you soif you invest them much better you read the whitepaper and knows more the team  by studying them...
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 06:58:44 AM
Yes ofcourse it is legit my friend got his profit earlier from ICO. Just choose the good ICO to invest to make sure that you can gain a profit. Goodluck
Activity: 99
July 03, 2018, 06:54:09 AM
The best way to determine whether an ICO is legitimate one through reading the whitepaper, tracing the milestone and the checking the developers.  The formula to avoid scam is through carefully analyzing the project concept so, you should find time to read and analyze the ICO.   I’ve been following SciDex for awhile now and seems legit. It's such a great project!!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 05:17:05 AM
If you want to search for ICO, then it should at least have the ability to analyze first. a lot of things to consider in looking for ICO. analysis of the team it is important to know the background of running the ICO. always be sure to read our whitepaper to find out the purpose of the ICO and much other information there. with a system like that find ICO legit I think fairly easily.
Activity: 118
July 03, 2018, 04:57:42 AM
why's not? I dont know why you can be doubt about ICO. It is the best way to mobilize capital in the economy. you can access ICOdrop.com or Hacked.com to find out the good project
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 03, 2018, 01:03:23 AM
personally, to get a legit ico we can choose a good ico by looking at whitepaper first. inside the whitepaper, we can see the concept of ico and the team that handles it. so we can conclude that ico is good to follow or not. after that don't forget to always follow their telegram group because you can ask anything about ico that followed. and you can get a legit ico.
true, convincing if the whitepaper is viable and offering an innovative product and a trustworthy team then it's all thorough to convince us as a good ICO voter and later not a scam. but there are still many whitepaper is worth seeing and very convincing but the scam and just cheat, then you should be careful and always dig the information from colleagues, websites and forums so you will get a good conclusion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 03, 2018, 12:50:45 AM
Nowadays ICO are become famous so there are a few people on the other side want to take advantage from this doing scam project. This conditions make ICO become bad influences. There are so much ICO born everyday, but only a few will giving you legit profit. Make sure you gain information from their website and read whitepaper, look the team & advisors, look their rating, and don't forget to look at the community & social media is it they have big audience or not. With reviewing ICO first i hope you can find that legit ICO.
copper member
Activity: 474
Merit: 3
Exclusive Crypto Rebates for Poker/Sports/Trading!
July 03, 2018, 12:38:15 AM
ICOs are legit and one of the best avenues for funding a project yet very few become successful at the end of the day. It is just a matter of studying the project, especially its team members, know the capabilities of making the project a success before investing in ICOs.

Yes and how comprehensive the team can be in all aspects, not just the coding. From the code itself to its developers, project managers, marketing, and so on.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
July 03, 2018, 12:33:27 AM
ICOs are legit and one of the best avenues for funding a project yet very few become successful at the end of the day. It is just a matter of studying the project, especially its team members, know the capabilities of making the project a success before investing in ICOs.
Activity: 406
July 03, 2018, 12:27:56 AM
Indeed, in the crypto, there is always a new ICO emerging, so the amount of ICO that is here continues to grow. It certainly makes the number of scam ICO also increased, but it did not dampen the number of the larger legal ICO. To be able to avoid the ICO scam, of course, you should have at least a lot of knowledge and experience. In addition, you also must be careful and conscientious in choosing ICO which aspects are really detailed and clear. Like, a team that already has a lot of experience in crypto, its roadmap is clear, good sales and meet the target.
Pages:
Jump to: