Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 20. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 12:07:54 AM
The only reason to buy an ICO right now is if it has serious, serious hype. All the rest are falling way below ICO price.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 12:03:26 AM
yes it is now a lot of ico that looks good, but ultimately ico is ended with a scam, even ico whose sales have reached softcap or more or even hardcap is almost no guarantee that ico will not be scam, so be careful when want to participate in an ico, should read the whitepaper first, because in whitepaper there is important information about the ico
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 11:41:24 PM
Most of ico now is a scam so if you are going to participate in ico make sure you do your diligence research about the company. Good luck
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 11:39:41 PM
Indeed the number of existing ICO is very much. even conditions like this make us increasingly difficult to find a project that is legit. Many successful projects, but many projects that turned out to be a scam. Then to be able to find a legit project we must more and more following the project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 11:37:35 PM
A valid ICO naturally it is very good and I see from the sale of their token. If their sales reach the soft cap and proven investors in it are real, I think it is worth it to follow. And you have to pay attention to the development team because this will be very important if the project is already finished and the next will be developed.
Activity: 79
July 02, 2018, 11:29:41 PM
ICO is still legit and they will grow and getting mature, they will bring a lot of good project in the future. That is why we need to be more patient and has faith in ICO.

Yes. Not only faith but also in depth information. If a team is likely to have a product that works, the team will have a big chance to do good which result in a good ICO growth
Activity: 126
July 02, 2018, 11:20:12 PM
ICO is still legit and they will grow and getting mature, they will bring a lot of good project in the future. That is why we need to be more patient and has faith in ICO.
Activity: 123
July 02, 2018, 11:14:39 PM
it is always good to check the whitepaper, the team behind the project (check linkedin profiles etc) and see if their goals are achievable, although I think the most important part should be if you really believe in the project and trust it to have some future.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
July 02, 2018, 11:14:09 PM
Everyday, there are so many projects that comes to this forum mate and we all think that, what coin or those projects are good to invest which is legit. I feel you mate because i already experienced to be scam in an ico and this thing teaches me to research more about icos, yes there are a lot of legit icos left and just Choose them wisely mate.
Activity: 107
July 02, 2018, 11:11:47 PM
There only few legit ico now. The best way to know if its legit is the member of a ico. You must search there team if its true or not second ico rating. Check the rating of ico they will help you to decide. Third is the population check there telegram if they got many member
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 11:09:24 PM

if you want to find a good ico, look at some of the following things:

1. many members of his telegram group
2. many say his ico is good
3. have a clear project in whitepaper
4. have a great team and experienced
sorry, but I must say that If you use sections 1, 2 to judge about ICO projects I think you will be disappointed.
1. many members of his telegram group=> someone has a lot of telegrams accounts to bot.
2. many say his ICO is good => you can pay money to get good reviews.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 11:07:56 PM
A legitimate ICO is an unbreakable concept. For me, just rely on knowledge, experience good ICO selection to join the investment to be able to profit. This is a legitimate ICO.
I often study the project and pay attention to the goal, roadmap, team, community response to ICO selection.
Activity: 96
July 02, 2018, 11:05:34 PM
For me there is a way i find good ICO and I will tell you two ways, One is to follow some good managers, and two i normally use ICO drops, they list some good projects on their site.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 11:03:07 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

If you really have no idea please research on the internet how . There are a lot of ways how to find a good ICO . Basics are check their whitepaper and team also possible if you could search their location .
Activity: 49
July 02, 2018, 10:54:56 PM
You must be careful most ICOs are scams and they are only out to get your money.
Activity: 168
July 02, 2018, 10:41:01 PM
I see that ICO is still valid because I see that there are still many people who invest in ICO projects and so now ICO is still valid, but the more I know the ICO project is slightly less about fraud, but I do not like this project and prefer invest in Crypto
Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 10:15:27 PM
We must carefully study every project, thoroughly and carefully every development that occurs on the project. In this way, we can sort and find a reliable ico.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 10:09:47 PM
I think finding a legit ICO might be seen from the roadmap and the project program they are developing as well as the person or team on the project has experience in developing an ICO or not if for me that's all about looking at the ICO project.
Activity: 252
July 02, 2018, 09:54:12 PM
ICO is legal in some countries and illegal in others.

But I think a good project can bring us more profits. So I will look for some potential projects to join.
Activity: 113
July 02, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

if you want to find a good ico, look at some of the following things:

1. many members of his telegram group
2. many say his ico is good
3. have a clear project in whitepaper
4. have a great team and experienced
Pages:
Jump to: