Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 29. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 02:34:50 PM
i think no ico legit,no law protect us before ico scam,when you join ico,you should accept you can  lose all money,you have to chosen ico very carefuly,nobody can protect you before scam ico
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 10:25:05 AM
There is one simple way if you can find which are scams then you will find legits so its a little dificult and only some time of beeing here in crypto you will understand what is what.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 02:20:32 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

There were many trials about ICO that had been seemed as scam projects. I don’t know in what way they all had ended. But ICO is still legit and I don’t think that it will be forbidden any moment in future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
June 12, 2018, 08:59:03 AM
Only thing that i use in finding good icos is to see if they allow usa citizens to take place in their ico because its not easy to get ico  aproved in usa and if people who are making ico try to run off with money they might get arrested for it in states
Activity: 362
June 12, 2018, 08:52:42 AM
 11th of May comma we are still here, we're still playing in ICO, we are still getting our profits from that, so yeah, that's an answer
Activity: 350
June 11, 2018, 08:32:55 AM
I did not quite understand what exactly you mean? If you ask whether the ICO is legal, then it depends on what country the project is implemented in. Depends on jurisdiction.
Activity: 336
June 11, 2018, 07:50:58 AM
You can determine the good or bad ICO from reading in depth about the ICO. You can get complete information about ICO on the ICO website or at whitepaper. Honestly, I prefer to know ICO through reading its whitepaper. When I read the ICO whitepaper then  I get a global understanding. My understanding is not half-hearted. I can tell from the beginning of the ICO trip to the end of the ICO trip. Therefore, for you who want to know the good of ICO then spend some time to read ICO. Do not let you invest or follow a bounty campaign in ICO that is less precise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 11, 2018, 07:50:46 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
Finding a legitimate ICO is quite difficult but not impossible. IMO, most ICO nowadays are divided into 2 categories, first are the ICO's that brings us promising claims and pretty good evaluation of the whole project which can sometimes be successful yet also can turn out to be a great scam, and second is the ICO's which brings us nonsensical projects and are only in it for the money of those who are not good at speculating a good ICO/Investments these types are also considered as scam and most likely to fail because of the foolish creators that wants easy money. You can find legitimate ICO only by having the proper knowledge for speculating an ICO, it's whitepaper, it's team, it's vision, etc. You must rely on your own beliefs and 'instincts' if you know what i mean. Be aware of all kinds of ICO's specially if it is looking like a project that copies other platforms ideas or projects that seem to have  no potential whatsoever.
Activity: 728
June 11, 2018, 07:45:19 AM
Why ICO must not be legitimate? ICO is similar IPO (on stock market) and I do not understand why you have decided that ICO may not be legitimate.
You are probably meant how to find interesting and perspective ICO which was not fraud. It is art to find a very perspective ICO investing in which you will get a nice profit. Before investing you should make an investigation of ICO.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 11, 2018, 07:07:07 AM
some of ICO still legit and some of them are not and this is why that we need to search and analyze each ICO to find which one is legit. I think this will be difficult as we know that there are too many ICO that saying they will be the best ICO in the future and they will reach their success but still it needs time to get prove so people can choose that ICO to be the best ICO.
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
June 10, 2018, 01:13:25 PM
Well there are still legit ICO around but the Non legit ICO is on the increase these days, It is always advise to do your research very well before getting into any ICO, Don't allows follow the public hype around an ICO at least do your own research. When you are doing your research check the team members, check if they have product at all, check their road map to know when they will launching their app. I will give you a very good example of a legit ICO. Check out https://www.multiversum.io/. That's exactly how a legit project should be like. Good team, Good road map, real world use of the app and a real project. Don't get scammed by what projects says in their white paper. Seeing is believing .
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 12:42:44 PM
You need to choose a project with a well-chosen team that, or at least someone from its participants, has already had successful projects in the field of blockchain
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 12:33:21 PM
Yes, (some) ICOs are still (very) legit.
But, we must be more careful and smarter when choosing the ICO. It is what make us profitable. ICO is full of risks. It may be scam or failed because they don;t have good plan and product. But some ICOs are flying so high and it becomes very promising. It means that we must not stop to learn. Learning about crypto to gain more profits is very important. Just believe that ICOs are still legit and we must make full effort of it.
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 12:28:35 PM
We can't really determine which one is legit, but in order to find good ICO you must do some research on members profile, checked their roadmap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 10, 2018, 12:23:44 PM
some ico scam but still a lot of good ico, we can choose ico by reading whitepaper they spend and study it so that we can predict the ico as target which we want
Exactly, that's what we should do before investing in an ICO project. Learning white paper to understand more about the project, then we can search about the team to see if they are known and the project it seems legit or not, Read some reviews, because they can help you so much to know if the project worth invest on it or not, we should be smart nowadays, because there is a Serval of new projects and a few of them can be scammed.
Activity: 75
June 10, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
I can tell you that there is no legal ICO. Why are there so many false ICOs now because there is no effective legal department to supervise this industry! Even if it is a good ICO, it may fail, so the method is not important. It is important to avoid touching it!
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
June 10, 2018, 03:23:23 AM
some ico scam but still a lot of good ico, we can choose ico by reading whitepaper they spend and study it so that we can predict the ico as target which we want
right, there are still many legit ico. and now i just follow a good bounty manager to get a good ico anyway. every bounty hunter i think has experienced while scam and legit, i think it is a common thing
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 03:14:17 AM
Activity: 378
June 10, 2018, 02:24:04 AM
Of course there are so many legit ICO projects available but it's not easy to find out because scam ICO projects also look the same like legit Smiley). I can ensure that you don't have any knowledge or experience about investing in ICO project so you need to learn about it from other investors and don't forget to pay fee cause nobody will share it for you free cause they didn't get these knowledge for free Smiley
Activity: 239
June 10, 2018, 02:10:52 AM
 you can always see what are going on in the community most people can know the trustworthy ICO just looking on the community
Pages:
Jump to: