Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 26. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 10:49:01 PM
ICO is still a legit investment way but honestly for only people who can observe every of the protocols expected. Make sure you look and consider these few factors among others:
i. Do they have a real used case
ii. Do they have a working MVP already or working on one
iii. Do they have a good team with intergrity
iv. Hope they are zero anonymous
v. Time frame if you are comfortable with it?
IF all factors considered is okay by you, then you decide on your own. I personally love to invest in ICO

I agree with your opinion, you have given a very good opinion for the people in this forum, ICO is one way for corporate developers to raise funds, For me this is a good opportunity for an ICO invites investors to join to fund their company, I'm sure there are still some companies or ICOs who think like that, and I can not deny, so many ico are scam.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
June 24, 2018, 10:35:27 PM
Ofcourse ICO is still legit, usually to find out the good one i always take alook at their website, i will keep their market which is mention i their website. And  i also find out in their rating project in a few website such as icobench and etc.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 10:30:43 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

Most likely everyone has the same plan, and gets the same problem. My strategy is to choose the ico that at least has reached softcap. There is no guarantee, but at least I think it will be safer than buying when pre ico.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

Based on reports and statistics, 80%+ of ICO turns out as scams. So finding ICOs that is legit is really hard to find one right now. One must carefully research very well the legitimacy of the ICO before investing their hard-earned crypto. Check the team if they are proven in the industry. The practicality and feasibility of the platform, product or services offered. Check also the capacity of the project if it could be carried for long-term and can compete in the industry. Carefully check all of these as scammers are also getting very good in creating a legitimate ICO campaign and marketing.
Activity: 52
June 24, 2018, 11:54:53 AM
It is certainly legitimate, since it is advertised in almost every corner, and if it is advertised, it means it is legal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

Now it's hard for us to find a legit ICO,  because their many ICOs in the bounties and some of them are scammed.That is why before we decided to pick that ICO. we must read first their whitepapers and research their team in the websites so that we know that ICO is legit.  

it is hard if you dont have enough idea on how you can look to an ICO to know if it is scam or not, but in the end even you can judge an ICO it is depends on the team on how they manage the project. but also if you judge the ICO well the risk that you might be scam will be lessen.

Ico is legit but I can say that not all ICO are totally legit because scams are everywhere and they also use ICO to get victim on scam so we need to be aware for that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
June 24, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

Now it's hard for us to find a legit ICO,  because their many ICOs in the bounties and some of them are scammed.That is why before we decided to pick that ICO. we must read first their whitepapers and research their team in the websites so that we know that ICO is legit.  

it is hard if you dont have enough idea on how you can look to an ICO to know if it is scam or not, but in the end even you can judge an ICO it is depends on the team on how they manage the project. but also if you judge the ICO well the risk that you might be scam will be lessen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 11:21:33 AM
If today we pay attention to the characteristics, then EOS wins this comparison, but we're not stupid, we have to look in perspective, ETH in the long term can be much more profitable than EOS.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 24, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 17
June 24, 2018, 11:16:23 AM
Well make your own research on where to join or invest, just read the white paper because all the information is in there it consume time but it's worth reading it, then you can check the telegram channel that you pursuing because you can see if it's supported by many people and check the team member and their background.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
Legit team doesnt mean that the ICO itself wont steal money from people there are some cases that these legit ICOs are running away with millions of assets from those investors,researching will only lessen the chance of getting these scam ICOs.Almost 90% of these ICOs are created just to raise funds from the investors,you need to consider a lot of things,product MVP,whitepaper,team member,advisors and partners these are just the basic things you need to check before joining to avoid or to lessen the risk of joining scam ICOS.
Yes ofcourse I can still say that i can earn in here. We are just experiencing a difficulty in terms of selling or promoting. Because the market is down as of now. I didnt know the reason why but i think thats because of panic selling of some holders. Bitcoin price dumps very bad as of now. But i have still hope that it will come back to high price.
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 11:03:10 AM
Yes ico's are legit but most of them are scams or shit ico you have do do your own homework of research to find out which ico to invest in
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
June 24, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
What makes you think that ICO is not legit now ? If you talk about scam ICOs, yes there are some icos that is a scam.
but other than the scam, many icos are legit and good. With a good project and community, the ico can be success and bring much profit.
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
You have to do an extensive reserach, look for the face of faces that represent the ICO, do they have studies and background, is the ICO presented is a polished manner o does it have good publicity and investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 10:43:06 AM
I don’t know about the percentage but it’s right most of them are scam. People see crypto as a big chocolate pie waiting for them to take a big pie. Therefore they create useless projects which will never work in practice and ask money from people to make it. We should stay away from them as much as we can.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 10:38:56 AM
Actually many countries are pushing programs to call ico because of its high efficiency and shorten the time it takes to bring higher value to the callers, but which are still used by companies to call them good tools going forward, but for them to grow their business legally in countries that accept crypto at the present time.
Activity: 85
June 24, 2018, 10:27:30 AM
If in my opinion for now there are many ICOs growing nowadays, but some are legitimate while others are just a scam, but one way to avoid it all we have to learn about the project, its developers, and other aspects associated with it, Based on it, make your call if it looks legit and continue and put your money into it.
Activity: 114
June 23, 2018, 01:46:25 PM
There may be hundreds or even thousands of ICOs. Amongst all of them there are legitimate and scam. To find a good and legitimate ICO then pay attention to the website, look professional? then just continue. Transparent teams, clear contacts and addresses and ICO checks are in ICO forums and coin listings. If a lot of positive feedback then most likely it is legitimate.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2018, 01:43:09 PM
There is no other option but to search for as much information about ICO as possible. You need to read the white paper, check ICO website, do the project and team analysis. And it will not be 100% sure that the project will succeed.
I think it's easy enough, since many people are lazy to read WP, I'm more interested in finding a reliable source and looking for information on the ICO, I'm sure it will be more efficient
Activity: 54
June 23, 2018, 06:07:19 AM
ICO has the has basis of selling tokens or coins. The tokens or coins must have a real usage capability. The platform of the project must have ways to make the tokens valuable to use. This is convince buyers of the token that they don't only buy the tokens to get interest but can use the tokens for value added services on the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: