Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 31. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 05:54:01 AM
I like to read the whitepaper of the ICO before deciding it is legit or not because whitepaper has all the details about the project by reading that you can easily decide that if the ICO is legit or not.
I think it's hard to find an answer about the legitimacy of the ICO in the white paper of the project. It is necessary to search for additional information about the project on the Internet. In general, it is very difficult to find such information, so it is very valuable.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 08:53:54 PM
You have to analyze projects, compare token metrics, do some research about team etc
Activity: 19
May 19, 2018, 08:51:22 PM
This question has a lot of people asked on the forum. I think you should find them on the web or on the youtube channel. There they will guide you in more detail. But the importance of a potential ICO project is the management staff and the community. Please analyze the factors behind them. These are the factors that scammers can not build.
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 10:10:33 AM
There is one simple way if you can find which are scams then you will find legits so its a little dificult and only some time of beeing here in crypto you will understand what is what.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 06:07:09 AM
Nowadays is hard to find the legit ICO's today, so maybe take some research about that ICO and we can assure that ICO is legitimate.
Activity: 24
May 19, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
ico price offered always get a discount and this is very interesting and ico also apply some rules that protect consumers so I think ico is still legit to follow the project
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 09:02:18 PM
There are still legit ICO but just like you said a lot of scam ICO is running. How do we find out the legit? It is hard to do this because we can know what the team behind thinking on it. Even a professionally made website,high skilled editing and good platform and everyone believing in them. After the ICO it becomr scam. But if you tring to find legit. Read the whitepaper and find proof that the project is good
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 08:55:14 PM
I like to read the whitepaper of the ICO before deciding it is legit or not because whitepaper has all the details about the project by reading that you can easily decide that if the ICO is legit or not.
Activity: 23
May 18, 2018, 08:49:42 PM
To find a legitimate ICO be patient enough to do your research, check through what the project have to offer, the team behind the project and there past track record, be follow them on all social media platform,check through on different review about the ICO, and make your decision base on your conviction . Wink
Activity: 62
May 18, 2018, 12:31:11 PM
there are some aspects you need to look at to find a legit ICO. To be honest we will never know how the ICO will end. but at least we should have some parameters. Of course the project concept must be clear. manager of his campaign, his bounty allocation, the development of his token sales, and also the team that dabbled in it.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
There is no single rule that can be used to determine whether it is legal. There are many countries that monitor ICOs as long as they can avoid this part of the risk. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 18, 2018, 05:55:16 AM
If you are new at crypto, then its best to research for a few weeks, and get help from experienced members. As you become wiser in the cryptoworld then you will discern what is a good ICO and what is a scam.
But since we are talking about good ICOs id like to mention one ICO that i believe is a promising project, called DIW token. Its ICO is open for participation. You can learn more on their site https://diwtoken.com/  or join the telegram group and speak with the admins there for more information.
Activity: 98
May 18, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
ICO advertisers are making good money on it. I don't think ICO is not legit anymore. Yes, you should be careful with it, but 1 of 10 ICO pretends to be not a scum.
Activity: 77
May 18, 2018, 12:08:15 AM
It is very difficult to know the legitimate ICO before we actually jump in and join them. The fraudster is very cunning, he prepares all kinds of information and data to complete the quality of the project to look like a truly legitimate project. If in a spreadsheet or thread the team is lazy to update information, it can not be clearly stated that the project has a prospect of a scam. Because sometimes the team will give an update after the project is completed.
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
May 17, 2018, 10:41:43 PM
most of ICO now since november 2017 there is a lot ICO are disappointed,not scam but mostly failed project.
Activity: 106
May 17, 2018, 10:38:42 PM
Although some ICOs are just outright scam, there are still legit ICOs. You just have to do your research before investing. One good legit ICO that I can recommend is VLUX. They are based in London and focusing on peer-to-peer energy trading. They have a credible team, they've been featured in the mainstream media and won numerous awards. You can find out more about VLUX here: https://vlux.io/
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 10:26:52 PM
Personally, if we talk about a really good ICO project and not a Scam, then Yes is legal,
because you are investing for the benefit of a good idea and they will display all the necessary information,
you start by knowing the team because of whoever.

Activity: 938
Merit: 105
May 17, 2018, 10:18:31 PM
I'm afraid that a wide spread of scam ICO's are getting on the ride over the popularity of crypto today. A lot of people getting scam due to lack of understanding and involving in HYPE investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 10:02:05 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
You know mate there have a lot of ICOs scam. And it is very hard to find a legitimate one, In myself I based on their websites, contacts, Platforms, Good feelings for their project. If I feels that project is scam. I will avoided it easily. And also do not believed easily on the many advice of the people who in your side mate, That will be cost of regret on people/guy who advice to you.
Always the same query, all about legit ico. Ico is beginning of the project so its so difficult to say legit or before any proof. There is no other option but to search for as much information about ICO as possible. You need to read the white paper, check ICO website, do the project and team analysis. And it will not be 100% sure that the project will succeed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 17, 2018, 09:50:30 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

If you are investing then the best thing to do is to choose bounty which is handled by most popular community managers like the Amazix team because they will review well the ICO if these are legit and promising projects before they will handle it, this is because their good reputation is at stake. Then after the managers, proceed to review the specific details of the team credentials and the projects feasibility.
Pages:
Jump to: