Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 27. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 06:06:05 AM
ICO has the has basis of selling tokens or coins. The tokens or coins must have a real usage capability. The platform of the project must have ways to make the tokens valuable to use. This is convince buyers of the token that they don't only buy the tokens to get interest but can use the tokens for value added services on the platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:59:24 AM
Yes there are still ICO that are legit and legal. We all know that this year there are many ICO that are being launch are mostly scams and the people behind those ICO run the money of their investors. It is not easy to determine an ICO if it is legit or not but the best way is to research for the ICO you want to invest. If there are good people behind it and have a good team with a good community in promoting their project.
Activity: 73
June 23, 2018, 05:58:36 AM
at least 30% ico is a scam project. I used to lose money when I invested in a scam project. But there are many very good projects and they sell out very fast ....
Activity: 210
June 23, 2018, 05:54:29 AM
Yes, today the ICO is still legal, and now there are so many ICOs out there, which give a lot of revenue to investors, but also a large number of fraudulent and low quality ICOs are trying to take over. property of the investor.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 05:52:12 AM
now it is again a lot of his ICO on the site of other sites but it is difficult for us to distinguish it we have to find out about the ico that ico is really legitimate, better to join the bounty there are many ico still running.
Activity: 86
June 22, 2018, 09:49:54 AM
do the analysis. many considerations in choosing the ICO start from looking at sales, funding that goes, the concept, and the team that is running. with a variety of considerations could certainly be found where the ICO will successfully and which is a scam.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 09:00:49 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

Currently though it can not be entirely trusted, but finding ico from their rating will be of little help, it will at least give us a little filter of the many ico on going. After that maybe the activity in social media will give little information to what stage an ico is developed. No one will provide accurate information, but at least there are few signs of each project.
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
There is one simple way if you can find which are scams then you will find legits so its a little dificult and only some time of beeing here in crypto you will understand what is what.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 20, 2018, 07:41:32 AM
Some ico is legit and some are turn into scam because they don't reach they're fund raising.

How to find that the project is a scam? Are there any visible sign? For the past few months I'm doing a research for SciDex (SciCoin). Is this one legit?

no one will know if that ICO is legit or not until the project get success in the market and the project still continue to finish the plan. until that time, we are only trying to make a profit by the differences in the price. and if you are done for research the ICO, then I am sure that you can decide to join or not and my suggestion is you don't have to invest in big money if you are not sure and it is better to diversify your money into more than 3 ICO so you can have a chance to make a profit in the short time and long time.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 07:30:24 AM
how about the post of Mcafee that SEC has prohibited ICOs? What are the coverage of such prohibitions? I dont understand why they want to regulate the crypto or ICOs, are they afraid of something?
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 07:27:51 AM
There are still legit ICOs out there. Make sure to do your research before though. Check the teams and the Board Advisors ( if they are well known in the crypto community that´s a big sign of credibility). Also any partnerships that he company may have with other known brands and if they have a working product. If all of this seems alright in most occasions the ICO will be legit too.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
June 20, 2018, 07:08:30 AM
I think it is very difficult to find a legitimate ico with the current market conditions. No one knows exactly how to distinguish it, but I learned in some points that could make us avoid ico scam or something like that. Like looking at a good ico review, seeing the purpose of their ico, roadmap and much more. I suggest if you are looking for good ico do some research first to ico them.
Activity: 216
June 20, 2018, 06:43:14 AM

Too many new projects, and everyone is seen waiting each other. It might be a good idea to wait for a successful project to release in the market, but if everyone waits, a really good project will find it difficult to get optimal support.

Right you are! I am 100% agree with you here. There are tons of ICOs in the market and everyday launching new projects as well. Its very hard to judge and find out the right one. Need to research about the project before investing, know about them well, reputation. For my business solution (scientific data) I am looking at SciDex. Much more helpful. I appreciate it.
Activity: 216
June 20, 2018, 06:39:55 AM
Some ico is legit and some are turn into scam because they don't reach they're fund raising.

How to find that the project is a scam? Are there any visible sign? For the past few months I'm doing a research for SciDex (SciCoin). Is this one legit?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 11:25:13 PM
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 11:17:30 PM

Too many new projects, and everyone is seen waiting each other. It might be a good idea to wait for a successful project to release in the market, but if everyone waits, a really good project will find it difficult to get optimal support.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 19, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
Not all are legit, but not all are scam either. However, if I wanted to take a look at their project, I would like to see if they have a working MVP, legit social media profiles of each team member (which was the hardest part), community events, amazing roadmap, etc. For me, if an ICO passed any of the four factors I’ve mentioned, I’ll consider them as legit. Even if promoted by celebrities but missed any of these factors, I remain doubtful to get in there. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 308
June 19, 2018, 10:09:29 AM
You can not find a lawful one, most likely you will need an ICO which will surely pay, because they are all legal!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 10:03:33 AM
You can find a legitimate ICO  by doing your own research. You cannot find it by asking others opinion because each one have their own ICO that they promote. Make sure you check the team, the idea and the roadmap of the ICO you invest.
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
June 18, 2018, 11:27:35 PM
The problem right now is that legit ICO's are outnumbered by fake ones, there are some decent ICO's out there and distinguishing the good from the bad ones is very hard. Anyway, @OP you might want to try looking to www.menlo.one they will act as a review site platform for all upcoming ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: