Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 30. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 03:05:36 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

It’s advisable you stop looking at the direction of ICOS and start investing in solid projects, soon enough the ICO bubble would burst, most persons have seen that majority of the investors just get in for quick gain/ flipping and at the end you get to even lose more investing in this ICOS cause the price drops more than what you got it for during the ICO once it start trading on exchanges, would have been much more better if you got it on the exchanges instead of investing in the ICO, so my advice for you is to look into solid projects already listed on exchanges, an example is REMME, it’s a targeted at security, REMME implements unbreakable, foolproof user authentication to protect your users, employees, and company’s data from cyber attacks. you can learn more at https://remme.io/
You have such a very detail idea and research and thank you so much for giving us concise and clear view of ICO and its security. Well,basically I'm trying to figure out if ICO won't give up from any other matter not just about investment but also the different aspects of cryptocurrency. In short,we don't know when and how will it bubbles but too afraid of that to happen. Just what I think it is sort of legit still.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

It’s advisable you stop looking at the direction of ICOS and start investing in solid projects, soon enough the ICO bubble would burst, most persons have seen that majority of the investors just get in for quick gain/ flipping and at the end you get to even lose more investing in this ICOS cause the price drops more than what you got it for during the ICO once it start trading on exchanges, would have been much more better if you got it on the exchanges instead of investing in the ICO, so my advice for you is to look into solid projects already listed on exchanges, an example is REMME, it’s a targeted at security, REMME implements unbreakable, foolproof user authentication to protect your users, employees, and company’s data from cyber attacks. you can learn more at https://remme.io/
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 02:50:26 PM
Is there anything that can be done to make ICOs better?
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:15:52 AM
just try to make an extensive research about the project before investing.

That is the only thing that i can suggest to you, because the investigation is  good before putting your mney
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
June 08, 2018, 06:09:43 AM
To find a good ICO what I do is to look for a senior member who is supporting a particular ICO. It's also better to join the ICO's telegram campaign to gain access about the conversation between the leaders and the members.

If the admins are active in the telegram of one ICO it doesn't mean that their project are definitely legit because some of them are fake sometimes they leave it. It's better to check the more details of the ICO to see if their project are credible not only in telegram and the member who supporting with it.
Activity: 658
Catena X
June 08, 2018, 05:56:56 AM
In my humble opinion, ICO is still legit if we know which is the legit one. We must be smart to research the ICO that we want to invest. One of them is considering the product of the ICO. We must also see the community and the team that build up the project.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
June 08, 2018, 05:56:38 AM
You see the market is not running good in the past months. And you also see that people are afraid to invest in initial coin offerings. So i think the time from icos is over, almost. You see also the real interesting ad good projects who promise a good future do not have ico. They just made priate sales and reach their caps on these way very easy!
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 08, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

No right way to find out legit ICO. Most important factor to avoid scam - it is to investigate team of the project and try to contact with team members via independent contacts. Don't use contacts on ICO site, because it could be part of scam scheme. If you are have confirmation that team members are real and you trust to this people - it is good ICO for investments!
Thank you for this information, this information is a big help for those newbies and wondering that ICO is still a legit too. Now we will be guided on what to do.
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 05:49:09 AM

There are ico's today who are scamming their participants but the best thing about cryptocurrency is that, it was good for long term investment, so always try to read the platform before participating on an ico.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 05:47:56 AM
If you want to find a legit ICO you should check its background of the project first so that if you invest in this ico you can gain more profits.
Activity: 189
June 08, 2018, 05:44:13 AM
There are a lot of them which are scam after all, but there are some that are good enough and you can make a lot of profit out of them if you know how to invest on their system
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 05:41:46 AM
Many countries are encouraging the program to call for ico because of its high efficiency and shorten the time it takes to bring in high value to the caller, which is still being used by companies to call them a good tool. For them to grow its business legally in countries that accept crypto.
Activity: 266
June 08, 2018, 05:39:21 AM
To find a good ICO what I do is to look for a senior member who is supporting a particular ICO. It's also better to join the ICO's telegram campaign to gain access about the conversation between the leaders and the members.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 05:37:19 AM
Yes, they still are. Though it's really hard to tell whether they are good or not. I've just invested in Chozun https://chozun.com/en I think it's worth a try.
Activity: 17
May 21, 2018, 06:30:53 AM
There is no single rule that can be used to determine whether it is legal. There are many countries that monitor ICOs as long as they can avoid this part of the risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 06:22:51 AM
Yeah in most countries cryptocurrency are been accepted which makes it a legit to me, but the issue is that you have to be more vigilant when selecting 
the ICO you want to invest in.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
May 20, 2018, 06:17:21 AM
Now this is really a problem, but no one will tell you exactly which ICO is legal and which is not, the fact is that the legislation in no other country is 100 percent transparent
Activity: 57
May 20, 2018, 06:14:30 AM
There are stiil legit ICO's  which just ended. Finding the legit one is like a puzzle for me as there are no 100% guarrantee that you will not be scammed. There are some steps anyway to minimize the risks like doing your iwn reasearch of the project and checking their dev team backgrounds.
Activity: 182
May 20, 2018, 06:09:12 AM
By finding ICOs that you are interested -> analyzing, analyzing and again analyzing -> investing.
My last investment - Welltrado. Take a look.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
May 20, 2018, 06:06:50 AM
ICOs is going wild last year, too much scams, so they have to release KYC to make ICOs more legitable.
but in my opinion, ICO scams just too much, I don't really trust them, so I only invest in some that my friend recommend
Pages:
Jump to: