Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 24. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:48:44 PM
Not all ICOs are legit. Some are only trading on hype and don't have a working platform. That's why when you invest, dig really on your research and see if they have an MVP. That's in addition to reading the whitepaper etc. Also, take a look at the team working behind the project. Some of these ICOs have fake LinkedIn profiles on their team and advisors. So look for those who have a solid team with real background and experience in crypto and blockchain. Here's a good ICO that I found. Check out VLUX https://vlux.io/ They're backed by Green Running, a well-established energy company based in London.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 10:38:10 PM
some ico scam but still a lot of good ico, we can choose ico by reading whitepaper they spend and study it so that we can predict the ico as target which we want
Exactly, that's what we should do before investing in an ICO project. Learning white paper to understand more about the project, then we can search about the team to see if they are known and the project it seems legit or not, Read some reviews, because they can help you so much to know if the project worth invest on it or not, we should be smart nowadays, because there is a Serval of new projects and a few of them can be scammed.

Whitepaper is very important in project but there are other important thing too. Team for example and also product.
And also others but i will not talk it here. Actually the team of the project reflect whether the project is good or scam because the team is very important and need very high experience people to catch the team.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 05:56:06 AM
I like to read the whitepaper of the ICO before deciding it is legit or not because whitepaper has all the details about the project by reading that you can easily decide that if the ICO is legit or not.
copper member
Activity: 308
June 27, 2018, 05:28:42 PM
Some countries totally banned ICO, but some are still legit in legally but you have to do your own research on ICO team and the project because so many ICO were scammed past few days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 05:07:52 PM
ICO for me still legit and some countries will accept ICO as one of the best investment in crypto space you can invest a lot of money and earn it by holding. But there are consequences in the world of crypto you will lose big or earn big rewards. But buddy let me tell you something you should be aware of people behind you coz there are scammers. you should seek first on the company you really wanted to invest.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 27, 2018, 05:29:27 AM
in my opinion, ICO is still legit because they are offering a different type to invest and they really want to help people's life by giving a solution to the problem. but unfortunately, not all ICO will continue with their projects and some of the ICO abandon their projects after it gets listed on the exchange and then they leave the project without any notice to the other. it is our jobs to find which ICO that still legit so we can make money from the ICO, we can invest them, we can give support to them.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 03:03:11 PM
ICOs are still legit but there are some ICOs that are not genuine or fake. These are the ICOs that are not paying or scam. Many of these are arising so be wise and be alert when it comes in choosing ICOs.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
I think ICO will remain legless. Just regulators will have more requirements for them. Collecting money without a working platform will be more difficult.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
June 26, 2018, 03:00:46 PM
ICO advertisers are making good money on it. I don't think ICO is not legit anymore. Yes, you should be careful with it, but 1 of 10 ICO pretends to be not a scum.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 02:53:37 PM
In the beginning history of ICO market that is very legit but nowadays too money good program already scam so all ICO is not legit. If you want to start invest in ICO market so you must analyze ICO then you need to invest in ICO program otherwise you can lose your whole money because all ICO is not perfect to invest in this program so be careful before invest must analyze ICO, you can follow ICO Bance for your analysis.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
Why not I think this is the best time to start an ico huge safety Marge with this bear market good luck bro if you want any assistant just post here
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
June 26, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
There is no legal one ico's. the state does not allow any. in some countries there is no law regulation. You can not participate in those occasions.
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 10:33:11 AM
Research is your best friend here. Learn about the project, its developers and other aspects related to it. Based on it, make your call if it looks legit and go ahead and throw your monies into it.
Activity: 10
June 26, 2018, 07:41:59 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

No right way to find out legit ICO. Most important factor to avoid scam - it is to investigate team of the project and try to contact with team members via independent contacts. Don't use contacts on ICO site, because it could be part of scam scheme. If you are have confirmation that team members are real and you trust to this people - it is good ICO for investments!

thank you TomiJerry, for this insight as i have always wondered and pondered how to scale through the scam ICO, with this piece bro i bet i would be most vigilant
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 07:37:10 AM
do the analysis. many considerations in choosing the ICO start from looking at sales, funding that goes, the concept, and the team that is running. with a variety of considerations could certainly be found where the ICO will successfully and which is a scam.
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 04:16:15 AM
I sometimes still find it difficult to choose the correct pay ICO and promising. my benchmark is but if sales success the ICO said it could then also be able to produce. or follow the manager who already has the name also sometimes bring luck.
Activity: 131
June 25, 2018, 04:33:46 AM
personally, to get a legit ico we can choose a good ico by looking at whitepaper first. inside the whitepaper, we can see the concept of ico and the team that handles it. so we can conclude that ico is good to follow or not. after that don't forget to always follow their telegram group because you can ask anything about ico that followed. and you can get a legit ico.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 04:18:33 AM
There are still a lot of legit ICOs out there, the problem is that there are so many scam icos right now that they are blocking the real and legit ICOs. This just means that if you want to get to the good ones then you have to be wiling to dig deeper to find the good ICOs out of all of this. You also have to be willing to do a lot of research into ICOs
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 04:05:00 AM
not easy to find legit ico, because it takes time to learn the ico, for example you should read all the contents whitepaper, know the team, who the founder and founder background. and much more to learn

you right not easy to find legit ico. for now more difficult than began of 2018 or end of 2017
now when you use presented you will find 2 legit ico of 100 ico still run or in 100 ico still run you will find scam ico
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 25, 2018, 03:30:34 AM
not easy to find legit ico, because it takes time to learn the ico, for example you should read all the contents whitepaper, know the team, who the founder and founder background. and much more to learn
Pages:
Jump to: