Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 37. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 03:09:24 AM
Hey Rick you might want to check this one out by Marinecoin MTC.  Time dilution technology is being used to pass out 9 billion MTC 20,000 MTC at a time.  Complete artificial intelligence tasks to receive 20,000 MTC each task.  The system is dev-less being ran by AI to insure fair distribution among many.  The blockchain will handle iot and machine to machine transactions.  Fast speeds and zero fees make it well suited for iot industry.  Great project check it out here  marinecoin.in
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 11:24:14 AM
sometimes a solid ico team is not necessarily get a legit final result. in essence all depends on the ico sales target, whether it meets the target or not. if not, then the ico can be called failed. but if successful, you will benefit greatly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
April 13, 2018, 05:20:03 AM
It is not easy task to avoid scams, but you should make research and when you will be aware of several project you will be able to identify better one. Different rating platforms are also useful. I often use: icoguide.com, they have good rating system.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
Yes, it is still legit. You can earn profit by joining bounty campaigns in the ICO or invest some money on the ICO that you choose. Big profit can earn by doing that.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 05:01:02 AM
Кoмaндa лyчшиx пpoфeccиoнaлoв и oтличный кoнтeнт. У кoмпaнии тaкжe ecть caйт Builder для ICO, кaк мы вce знaeм, этo oгpoмнoe пpeимyщecтвo для paзвития бизнeca. Я coвeтyю вceм coтpyдничaть c этoй кoмпaниeй, и вы никoгдa нe пoжaлeeтe, чтo нaчaли paбoтaть c этим пpoeктoм. Удaчи!

ПУЗЫPЬ ИЛИ ШAHC?
Ha фoнe этиx нeвepoятныx иcтopий и выcoкoй oтдaчи нeкoтopыe нaблюдaтeли pынкa чacтo cклoнны пpeдyпpeждaть шиpoкyю oбщecтвeннocть и инвecтopoв o кpaxe нa pынкe, в тo вpeмя кaк дpyгиe cepдeчнo пpиглaшaют людeй yчacтвoвaть в нoвoм видe эйфopии.

Чтoбы инвecтиpoвaть в ICO, в пepвyю oчepeдь нeoбxoдимo пoнять кoмпaнию и изyчить ee. Я иcпoльзyю eгo и peкoмeндyю вceм. Лyчшe cмoтpeть peйтинги нa cлeдyющиx caйтax:

coinschedule.com

icodrops.com

icoholder.com

icobazaar.com

icobench.com

icorating.com

tokenmarket.net

tokentops.com

Пpocмoтp видeo нa pyccкoм языкe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC6rxUq1tYs&t=20s

https://pecun.io/
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 04:50:20 AM
Some ways to find the legit ICO and avoid scam ICO:
1. Know the team and developer of the ICO
2. Read and learn their project in the whitepaper
3. See the website including the team, roadmap, and token sale.
4. Analyze the token supply, allocation, and distribution
Those may be some of the ways to find the legit ICO. You may also do deep research to find out the right ICO nowadays.
Activity: 476
April 13, 2018, 04:06:01 AM
There are some ICO that are legit first thing to do you should do your own research about the background of the project before investing for it.
Activity: 4
April 13, 2018, 04:00:09 AM
Airdrops are when companies allow the general public to earn some coin by doing various social media tasks.  A real good one currently is Marinecoin, MTC.  They are awarding 20,000 MTC for each completed artificial intelligence job.  They are using time dilution technology so that everyone has the opportunity to participate in this great opp.  Still plenty left of 90% of the 9 billion still there for the taking. machine to machine - community - time dilution technology - dev-less -  marineco.in/info
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 04:25:51 PM
A lot of ICO's spreading now a days are hoax but still have left to choose the right one,just keep on searching don't go on a hurry to find the correct one.Sometimes you can defend also on their presentation like white paper and their ads or should I say the marketing strategy they presented.Ans lastly don't hesitate to approach people here especially the pioneer one.
Activity: 143
April 08, 2018, 04:05:16 PM
Most of the ICOs are legit, but to find a good one to participate in will require a lot of research, by knowing the team behind the project and study the white paper to know where exactly the project is going.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 12:25:47 PM
ICOs are still legit but there are some ICOs that are not genuine or fake. These are the ICOs that are not paying or scam. Many of these are arising so be wise and be alert when it comes in choosing ICOs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
April 08, 2018, 12:18:37 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
You can easily detect that the ico is scam is by looking, reading and referring to their whitepaper, you consult their whitepaper and the company in it. You just have to be sure that their company is legit , the team members most especially the team leaders, because they are the ones who will hold your bounty and last but definitely not the least is who will be the bounty manager. That is the key points that you need to pay attention to.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
Yes there is still ICO's that are legit and still paying there workers. Most of the ICO's are still legit. But you need to be more careful in choosing your campaigns and ICO's. For me in choosing bounties and programs I choose who has high trust bounty managers. Because I think they choose that program because it's legit but it's up to you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 02:23:54 PM
ICO is not yet regulated by the states. Accordingly, do not look for legitimate ICO. Analyze and watch the ratings. In time, you will learn to understand this.
Activity: 208
April 06, 2018, 02:11:33 PM
Oh yes, ICO is still legit man, Most of the ICO's are legit, but some of those ICO's fail to reach everything, about the team, about their platform, about the project, or sometimes they paused the campaign because their having some issues. More ICO now gets failed because many tokens now are arriving in exchange but i hope that the marketplace will support all the altcoins.
Activity: 7
April 06, 2018, 02:02:36 PM
 Undecided

I think there are many icos that are legal and they have people who really do things.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
April 01, 2018, 07:42:05 PM
Yes! there are a lot of ICOs and we have legitimate ones also. The fact that we have a lot of ICOs is enough reasons why you must do your research work to identify the legitimate ones so as to avoid being scammed. Due diligence is very crucial in this case.
That is what pretty much the entire community is trying to do. If they research the coins more then the coins will grow larger.
Activity: 190
April 01, 2018, 07:34:40 PM
Yes! there are a lot of ICOs and we have legitimate ones also. The fact that we have a lot of ICOs is enough reasons why you must do your research work to identify the legitimate ones so as to avoid being scammed. Due diligence is very crucial in this case.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 06:01:26 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

i think any ICO is a legit..
just SECwill to be looking for illegal schemes in BAD (scam projects) ICOs

and now for registring in ICO with big money you must to be registred your datas for more "security"
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
April 01, 2018, 03:57:06 AM
Read the whitepaper, check the roadmap and team behind the project ..check if the project is doable in the time frame stated in the roadmap..

I love the amon token, though it is in the ico stage right now.. https://amon.tech

Based on the new information about the projects ICO on themerkle
https://themerkle.com/forget-the-whitepaper-what-ico-investors-should-really-look-for/ the whitepaper is there are no guarantee about this opinions but there is not wrong to us learning more about the ICO aspects on the projects.
Pages:
Jump to: