Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 39. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 20
March 26, 2018, 07:43:53 PM
There are so many ICO currently which is legit and there also which is scam. The only question actually i the ICO will be successful. I wish all the legit ICO will be successful as this will be able to provide value to the marketplace. God bless ICO team and the project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
March 26, 2018, 07:37:51 PM
Yes its absolutely legit . But you must know those factors that makes it legitimate. Here's the example ,

Team Member Strengths - must have industry experts , legal advisers, people with success experience , marketers and developers.

Token strength - ecosystem must be created with multiple uses for the token. Mechanism should have escrow

Technology - have outlined security, resolves problems immediately, open source code with activity in GitHub, Prototype.

Solution - Solve those problems in their projects , Problem must be real and have a feasible solution

I hope it helps. Goodluck . Have a nice day Smiley

Noted. This is good info.

Liquidity - Is this coin gonna be broadly used at any price movement (see Stellar)
Road Map - Is this coin going to keep evolving with the treads, picking up strength one by one?
Not exaggerated - The idea is cool but is it realistic?
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
March 26, 2018, 07:34:21 PM
Yes they are still legit but there are some bad also so it's better to do analyzation before participating in any ICO better to read their whitepaper to get full info about them

You are posting this opinion just like all ICO will turn to scam someday. Thia will never happened because there is already regulators that will protect investors from scammy ICO, The only thing people needs to do is to avoid ICO that didn't have any documentation that supporting their project regarding their eligibility to launch an ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 07:34:16 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
It might be hard to find a legit ICO because there are a risk of abandonment of the project once the ICO is done, the basic thing to do to determine if an ICO is legit or not include such as : studying the whitepaper of the project, number of supporters from different social media accounts, background checking of the team behind the project.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 07:30:12 PM
Twitter announced Monday that cryptocurrency advertisements would be banned from the website starting Tuesday. All ads related to initial coin offerings (ICOs), token sales, exchanges and wallet services - excluding public companies listed on major stock markets - will be removed from the site, according to the announcement. A spokesperson said the move is aimed at "ensuring the safety of the Twitter community," according to CNBC.
It was the ads ban we can still do advertise thru campaigns, after all this news from popular websites bans,there will be no left to make the market down , then we might see a good rise again after this. Beside only ICO will be affected not those who already in market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 07:30:09 PM
Well some are legit and some are not because there are some ICOs are fraud at first they are look legit, sooner or later they will run away with your money just like what happened on myriad.io the devs runs away with 250k in dollars worth of eth so, if you are trying to invest in ICOs just be careful and make sure that ICOs that you are joining to.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 26, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

Make a lot of research and read every details of the specific ICO so you will not fall in the wrong project.
You can look for eligma.io which is doing well on their pre-sale. A lot of good ICO are still running, better to find for it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
Yes they are still legit but there are some bad also so it's better to do analyzation before participating in any ICO better to read their whitepaper to get full info about them
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 07:21:25 PM
Twitter announced Monday that cryptocurrency advertisements would be banned from the website starting Tuesday. All ads related to initial coin offerings (ICOs), token sales, exchanges and wallet services - excluding public companies listed on major stock markets - will be removed from the site, according to the announcement. A spokesperson said the move is aimed at "ensuring the safety of the Twitter community," according to CNBC.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:20:40 PM
It is difficult to say that ICO is legitimate or not because most ICOs are merely donations from investors who have joined, and we before we invested in ICO, we before we invested in ICO, we have read for those who already exist so that we are protected from ICO the scam, and also the ICO is legitimate?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
March 26, 2018, 07:15:57 PM
Now it is not profitable to participate in the ICO. It is better to choose bitcoin for investment.

Well, some ICO's are still worth investing for and I think it can still be profitable in the long run.
Its good to invest with great coins but ICO can be your other option to make money, just make sure you study for it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 26, 2018, 07:08:09 PM
This question has a lot of people asked on the forum. I think you should find them on the web or on the youtube channel. There they will guide you in more detail. But the importance of a potential ICO project is the management staff and the community. Please analyze the factors behind them. These are the factors that scammers can not build.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 07:05:04 PM
ICO is definitely still legit. the thing is that it's getting harder to find a really nice project. and to make this happen you need to find lots of information about the project. read different resources, discuss the project here on the forum. the more research you make, the better. with ico you should never make rush decisions.
Yes I agree to that ICOs are still legit but not easy to find. The emotion you feel after reading the white paper is very important because most white papers associated with scam ICOs play very strongly on the concept of “fear of losing out”. If you feel consumed by fear after reading the white paper, it is very likely that you have been emotionally manipulated by the wording and structure of the paper. Most likely, the team who wrote the white paper would have been capitalizing on your greed to push you to make the purchase. Legit ICOs tend not to focus on this fear, but on the core unique selling point of technology, solutions, and problems that they are solving.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
March 26, 2018, 06:57:43 PM
Unfortunately some projects will fail or tend to go through unpleasant situations such as for example being hackeds and news like this can leave negative memories for investors tarnishing the ICO investment category. In short, a good study of the project and seeking transparency in the information can help.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 26, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

finding the legitimate ICO's makes sure the team's of the project developers are have reputation and show their face at the public to promote the project  with good manager promoting the project to introduce in the world of crypto's.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
March 26, 2018, 06:49:02 PM
Finding great ICO may not be easy, but to get a great ICO you need to look closely at the team behind the game, white paper, vision and roadmap
Activity: 96
March 26, 2018, 06:44:11 PM
ICO is very much legal and good for investment, but just need to make sure that we get into good one. That is where Duecoin is rising in favor of you. It is absolutely brilliant and will allow you to gain the way you wish!
Activity: 350
March 26, 2018, 04:55:45 PM
Now most ico is illegal, defrauding investors of money. If it's not a particularly good ico, I don't recommend investing.
it's still a lot of illegal ico,
but make no mistake ico most have been legalized,
I believe that ico will become a popular business in the future
Not all ICO is illegal .. Most of ICO now banning investor from China and US because all of crypto related ICO is illegal there
By the way, There's still many great ICO out there. You can do your own research to find the best ICO project that you wanna invest
Find the detailed information about their project, team and reading their whitepaper and roadmap can help you find a good ICO to invest
Activity: 84
Merit: 8
March 26, 2018, 10:43:19 AM
Yes its absolutely legit . But you must know those factors that makes it legitimate. Here's the example ,

Team Member Strengths - must have industry experts , legal advisers, people with success experience , marketers and developers.

Token strength - ecosystem must be created with multiple uses for the token. Mechanism should have escrow

Technology - have outlined security, resolves problems immediately, open source code with activity in GitHub, Prototype.

Solution - Solve those problems in their projects , Problem must be real and have a feasible solution

I hope it helps. Goodluck . Have a nice day Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
March 26, 2018, 10:29:52 AM
Yes it still legit depends on what project the ico's doing.
But one thing's dead is lending ICO.
Don't ever put your money on lending icos anymore
Pages:
Jump to: