Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 40. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 10:15:22 AM
ICO is definitely still legit. the thing is that it's getting harder to find a really nice project. and to make this happen you need to find lots of information about the project. read different resources, discuss the project here on the forum. the more research you make, the better. with ico you should never make rush decisions.
Activity: 462
March 26, 2018, 10:03:35 AM
There are many legit ICO's out there. They can give you profit but for long term investment.
You cannot say that ICO are not legit anymore because some scam ICO's. You must choose carefully before invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 26, 2018, 09:06:55 AM
Check their ICO reviews and rating, looking project website is professional or not, research project team member social media account, reading project whitepaper and how much fund raised in presale/private sale, final step is join their telegram channel, you can easy earn x5 x10 profit if you find a good ICO , anyway ... good luck
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
March 26, 2018, 09:00:50 AM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
Just DYOR so that you can mitigate the risk of joining or investing in one. You should always read their whitepaper and depict if their plan can be achieve easily by the team. I know, most newbies don't read their roadmap or whitepaper but if you're asking how to avoid scams, you should follow these advices.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
March 26, 2018, 09:00:05 AM
ICOs are still very legit way of investing into cryptocurrency businesses. They now tend to take care of this ico process very confidently, like they are asking KYC blocking certain regions doing law work etc. Everything is even more reliable.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 08:56:26 AM
u can try DAICO
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 08:51:15 AM
now it is again a lot of his ICO on the site of other sites but it is difficult for us to distinguish it we have to find out about the ico that ico is really legitimate, better to join the bounty there are many ico still running.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 26, 2018, 08:50:24 AM
Read the review and the ann page. There will be a lot of comments. If there is one or two developers are involved in scam project previously, you'd better stay away from this kind of ICO. There are also ICO backed by well known person or company like bobsrepair. It is backed by Mc cafee. I think this ICO is better than others/
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 08:46:13 AM
Now it is not profitable to participate in the ICO. It is better to choose bitcoin for investment.
Activity: 280
March 26, 2018, 08:44:42 AM
Its difficult to determine legits icos from scam ones specially today since scam icos also present all necessary tools needed. Perhaps its better to join and invest in those managed by trusted bounty managers as they are likely to be legit compared to those icos with bounties managed by just some newbie or jr member account.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
March 26, 2018, 08:41:30 AM
These days many ICO's have good teams and good websites... hard to distinguish them.
Personally i did many mistakes but right now i tend to focus on usability of the coin, if i would use such coin myself, and if they have a product & known advisers. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
Now most ico is illegal, defrauding investors of money. If it's not a particularly good ico, I don't recommend investing.

it's still a lot of illegal ico,
but make no mistake ico most have been legalized,
I believe that ico will become a popular business in the future
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
Really there are many ICO now but you must pick the best ICO to participate in or invest in. You can not know if the ICO is legit or not because you will only know when the ICO ends, if they scam then they are not legit, but when they give you your rightful reward, then they are legit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 08:34:20 AM
Ico is still a strong influence on the development of the crypto market. If I remember correctly, ico is legally accepted within the framework of some countries. Germany, Australia and Russia. Of course, ico is still freely allowed in cryptography in many countries around the world. There are so many ico called scam that still exist. Therefore, be careful when investing ico and join the forum for more consultation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
The only way to find out if ICO is a legit one is to read their whitepaper, but it is not enough since some good ICO's turned out to be a scam even though they are a good project at first. Greedy developer os the reason behind those scams that wanted the money all by himself.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
March 26, 2018, 08:16:33 AM
ICO's still  legit but depends if you know how to determine which is good or not.  'cause most ICO nowadays is copy paste from legit ico investments site , so if you're planning to invest in different investments site must observe and review first, don't jump real quick on it read the white paper or seek some good feedback on their ann thread to ensure your money is in the safe place..  
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
March 26, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

Yes they are. In some countries there are some related regulations, but they are protecting us. Problem is that a lot of ICOs are considered to be scams, so we need to be carefull while investing.
Activity: 266
March 26, 2018, 08:12:48 AM
Now most ico is illegal, defrauding investors of money. If it's not a particularly good ico, I don't recommend investing.

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
March 26, 2018, 08:08:28 AM
there are still a lot of good projects out there, it  all still depends on your research dept and investment strategies. However it is always advised to invest what you can afford to lose. I even think ICOs are safer than everl with regulation than ever but all projects still have the risk of failing or not reaching its proposed goals.
Activity: 243
March 26, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

to find the legit one, but not 100% sure if so,

1. if the ICO has an active Telegram Group and has more than 5k member in the community,
2. if the ICO site is more informative and not just a simple site.
3. if the ICO has social page/account that has more than 5k followers and also active.
4. team are willing to answers all question about your concerns in their projects.
5. a good to be true projects and not just very ambitious.

remember, not all ICO are scam, maybe there are 30% of ICO that is really trust worthy and the rest are scam.
Yes Ico was still legit but it mixing with many scam ICO project.so we should be more researchful and put our time to read their whitepaper for us to choose the best ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: