Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 38. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Any plans for lowering soft cap?And how close are you reaching that?

Well, given that pre-sale is prolonged, I believe that this is an indirect way of lowering soft cap.

Or just taking some time to find some new pre-sale investors.

But that really depends on how far they are from the soft cap. Maybe there aren't any more big investors if they are really far from the cap

I would not say that there are no big investors considering the purpose of this platform, they just have to find someone who will be interested in this project.

I do think that those kind of investors do exist, but it's really up to the team to see if they can get through to them.

Today unfortunately much depends on good PR, if it is done well, everything can be sold, the quality of the product is on a second place.
Is this platform going to be used only for radiology purposes,or it can be adapted for other fields of medicine too?

I think it is planned only for radiology but maybe with more future interest it can broaden.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
So I read this part about the dispersal of tokens

"Content Building
40% of proceed will be used for Financing the content building in the
Platform by paying the VoxelX community with recirculating GRAY

Platform Development
35% of proceeds will be used for further improving and enhancing of
the platform and for expanding the VoxelX developers team

Marketing
20% of proceeds will be used for the platform marketing and
showcases in different conferences around the world

Legal and Contingency reserves
5% of proceeds will be held aside for legal issues and contingency
reserves"

40% will be used and will be recirculated. This means that for using the platform tokens will be needed and they can be resold, right?
Yes that's right

"Content Building

Platform Development

Marketing

reserves"

40% will be used and will be recirculated. This means that for using the platform tokens will be needed and they can be resold, right?

In order to use the tools on the platform we need a GRAY tokens, so I assume that they can be resold.
Activity: 137
Is this platform going to be used only for radiology purposes,or it can be adapted for other fields of medicine too?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Did you have any Telegram airdrops yet?
Activity: 70
Do you plan to attend any of the crypto conferences  in the upcoming weeks?
Activity: 224

Well, given that pre-sale is prolonged, I believe that this is an indirect way of lowering soft cap.

But that really depends on how far they are from the soft cap. Maybe there aren't any more big investors if they are really far from the cap

I would not say that there are no big investors considering the purpose of this platform, they just have to find someone who will be interested in this project.

I do think that those kind of investors do exist, but it's really up to the team to see if they can get through to them.

There have been funding ideas from the community here, but I think the team already considered most of them. So yeah, I would guess they know what they're doing.

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

"Content Building

Platform Development

Marketing

reserves"

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
your road map does not look very informative. Tell me, will you expand and supplement it? do you have advisors? Tell me, do you have only 4 people on the team?
Activity: 224
Can i join sale if i pay with BTC?

As far as I know, tokens can only be purchased with ETH

Yup, only ETH for token purchase.

Activity: 156

Activity: 252
Can i join sale if i pay with BTC?

As far as I know, tokens can only be purchased with ETH
Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys

The team is very passionate about the project. They had one period where you could try out the platform, too.
Activity: 182
Activity: 219
Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys

Thye actually have platform ready for testing.Not many ICOs can say that.
Pages:
Jump to: