Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 20. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 17, 2018, 10:26:50 AM
Much better to buy when the coin is on the exchange cause dumpers and hunters will drive the price to go down and thats the opportunity to buy that coin in cheap price while the project is under development.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
It's better to buy later on exchanges especiall nowadays markets are all red and some ico offers a large amount of bounties so expect a big dump

That really depends on the token if it has real intrinsic value or if it's really just meant for a 3-day pump and dump. I believe that Aitheon and Menlo One are ICOs that will sooner than later get mass adoption & will continue to grow in value since they have good teams working in the background and that the cards they bring to play on the table are just unique and brilliant. Here's an interview video with Menlo One's CEO done by Korean Jew Trading https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 17, 2018, 10:16:41 AM
As far as I would buy at the ICO stage, they will reward you forkens to their customers. You will get a pretty big profit. if you buy a lot.
Activity: 126
June 17, 2018, 05:52:32 AM
I'm scared, so I always choose the coins I have traded and buy them for safety, I have the spirit of patience and hold the coin for so long I do not dare buy ICO, I'm afraid They did not succeed and I lost the capital.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
June 17, 2018, 05:41:18 AM
if you don't have any profit to buy any coins, better to participates in some ICO projects where you can earn your rewards after. Both process are ok specially if you have money, its very easy to buy those good coins out there but sometimes their prices are a bit higher than what you can get in ICO projects for free. For me, I'll go for free coins.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 17, 2018, 04:22:17 AM
I did not invest what is the point to invest in tokens, if after the ICO they are traded on the exchange at half the price, now a lot of fraudulent projects and tokens do not reach the exchanges, I buy tokens only ambassadors of their output to famous exchanges.
Activity: 70
June 17, 2018, 03:57:03 AM
for me I preferred to buy in the exchange mostly Ico's are scam. Some Ico dev doesnt like to develop their project anymore once it become successful. Better buy in the exchange because in an Ico we dont know yet what will it be after.
Activity: 140
June 17, 2018, 03:29:51 AM
when I first enter the exchanger, usually the price of a token will fall very far, therefore I suggest you to buy oin when they first enter the exchanger
Activity: 70
June 17, 2018, 02:14:02 AM
 The ico is no longer as profitable as it use to be. Most of the coin get heavily dumped as soon as it gets listed on an exchange which results in a big loss to those who bought it during ico. I prefer to buy after the dumping that results from the listing before buying. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 07:01:41 PM
ICOs' pre-sale is the most preferrable option for investors now. But it is hard to participate in pre-sales of good projects due to a massive interest of investors including whales. If it is impossible to participate in pre-sale round, then, especially in bear market, it is better to buy assets after listing (namely in 1-3 weeks after listing when price usually plunges).
Activity: 182
June 16, 2018, 06:56:02 PM
Buying in ICO stage or even better in its pre-sale stage can provide extra bonuses and discounted prices. This works for hot ICOs provided one can join the whitelist early. Some not hot ICOs may even trade lower than ICO prices on exchanges for some days during weak market periods. Overall buying in ICO is usually better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 16, 2018, 06:42:56 PM
If you find the coin is a potential buy early in the ICO period, because when you buy in the ICO you will be rewarded with a token, which is profitable for you, but if you are not sure about copper Please wait for the transaction, then buy them, so it is safer for you.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 16, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

it's about 70% altcoin-based tokens that experience falling prices when it's release in its first exchange. and prices fall between 30% to 150%. 0.0004 $ / token I think that's the price when it falls, not the ICO price. and not all ICO tokens are sold in presale for $ 1. only altcoins are standing on their own platform 80% don't use ICO.
Activity: 280
June 16, 2018, 05:53:57 PM
I think if the projects are really good enough, then I will buy the token at the presale because the price will be in a cheap price and sometimes we can get bonuses. but I think it is better to wait after the ICO is launched the token in the market because I see that on average, every ICO is getting down after the token is released on the market so the price will be lower than the presale price.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
June 16, 2018, 05:11:30 PM
It actually depends on a lot of factors, if the ICO is good enough, then the altcoin will be released succesfully on the market and it will go up, otherrwise, it will be stucked and will go below the ico price
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 04:33:37 PM
Highly depends on the project hype and whether it has a working product out. I have seen projects put very ambitious Presale prices and their coins nose dives just after listing on exchanges. So I think it is better to do good research before deciding to go for it at ICO stage
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
June 16, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
For now - i think better to buy after icon on exchange cause its good choise to get tokens from bounty hunters. they can sell it much more cheaper than ico price.
Activity: 79
June 16, 2018, 08:35:34 AM
depends on how much hype is for the project, you get in the right ico it can do a 10x out the gate but alot of coins tend to fall lower than ico price if not much hype behind it.

There's indeed a lot of money to be made in ICOs. The thing we really need to look out for are the scams which we sometimes really can't predict until it happens. That said, I think Menlo One's token sale this July is perfect timing since it will serve as a token for their ICO marketplace platform aiming to provide an easy way for retail investors to invest as well as find out which tokens deserve funding as opposed to coins that could potentially just end up running with our money.

KoreanJew's interview with Menlo One's CEO explains it all https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=884&v=Rw1QBpBYE6o
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
June 15, 2018, 06:46:40 PM
depends on how much hype is for the project, you get in the right ico it can do a 10x out the gate but alot of coins tend to fall lower than ico price if not much hype behind it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 15, 2018, 06:02:50 PM
It's better to buy later on exchanges especiall nowadays markets are all red and some ico offers a large amount of bounties so expect a big dump
Yes buying later is good nowadays but only in those ICO which are of an average potential about the price increase in the future for example there are some ICO about which we cannot estimate that how much will the price of it increase but there are some ICOs which have a high potential such as MB8Coin as it is a running business and the demand is already in the market so the price of it will increase much higher in the future if anyone will buy it in ICO then he will be lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: