Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 23. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 11, 2018, 01:36:08 AM
Either of these two will be profitable as long as you are very sure on the crypto you are investing. The good thing about investing on or before ICO ends is that big bonuses are offered to you as early bird investors. The only problem is that ICO price may not be achieved the moment it will hit cryptoexchange.
Activity: 693
June 11, 2018, 01:10:32 AM
I think for someone who doesn't want to risk his money and wants to earn a bit of money, he has to participate in the ICO instead, which requires more work. But for people who are not afraid of risk and want to make money just by speculating should rather buy in exchanges platforms
Investment in any form is unpredictable, much more in crypto currency that is very volatile, buying on ICO is not a guarantee that it will be profitable after the coin listed on any exchanges because there are situations that we can buy coins from ICO and it will drop down its price after listed on exchanges and vice versa, so everything is unpredictable. Speculation helps to know the future of such particular coin but not totally a guarantee.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 01:05:15 AM
Most token prices after ico dumps and most of the time the price is 50% less than the price of ico.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2018, 12:58:59 AM
when you buy in ico you will get more bonus/discount. I think it's safer to buy when it's available on the exchange because some token price will drop from ico price. but it depends on their project if promising the price will be over than ico

sometimes, waiting for the market is very good, and the price is sometimes far below the price of ICO. but, there are several reasons investors to follow ICO. sometimes so many things are offered to investors in an ICO, and Investors always have the opportunity to sell the coins they have when the price becomes higher. you just need to take advantage of that opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
June 10, 2018, 11:28:40 PM
If you really believe on the potential of the token i believe it is more profitable for you to buy on ICO because of the bonuses they are offering. With that you can secure a bunch of volumes of tokens rather than buying on post ICO period. And for the ICO part it will be a very big help for them if you will be buying during ICO times, Eventually you'll be recovering your damages ones it succeed so i suggest you buy on ICO period.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 07:38:38 PM
when you buy in ico you will get more bonus/discount. I think it's safer to buy when it's available on the exchange because some token price will drop from ico price. but it depends on their project if promising the price will be over than ico
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
June 10, 2018, 07:35:20 PM
I think for someone who doesn't want to risk his money and wants to earn a bit of money, he has to participate in the ICO instead, which requires more work. But for people who are not afraid of risk and want to make money just by speculating should rather buy in exchanges platforms
Activity: 97
June 10, 2018, 07:35:02 PM
Basically if you buy coin from an ICO or pre-ICO stage is a lot more cheaper than buying it on an exchange which would mean the ICO is done. But it is very risky to buy coins during the ICO period because there is no assurance yet that the coin you'll buy will be successful or will be listed in some exchange sites. There are some coins that will flop and there are some that won't, even if the project looks legit there are scam ICO's too.
Activity: 133
June 10, 2018, 07:25:56 PM
I think it depends on the project, if the project has good potential in the future, and has a team that can be trusted. it would be better if buy when ICO, because usually the price when the ICO is very cheap and there are certain bonuses. this will be more profitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
June 10, 2018, 07:08:57 PM
I can say that it worthed.
But not all ICOs are good because we see that many fail to reach their first target, some other reach in few hours so what matters is the bonus they give but the waiting time is what makes the things harder until they reach the exchange.  Cry
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

Very often, there is a lot of sense to buy after listing at exchange. Take for example the situation with QuarkChain, 15Xs when listed at exchange and immediately drop down, below the price of the ICO, despite the fact tat the project is good, 5Xs from this position will give for sure. (this is not an investment recommendation)
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 06:26:18 PM
Many coins fall in price after ICO stage. Sometimes I add coins I wanted to buy during ICO and if the price decreases by >50% i buy it
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
June 10, 2018, 05:44:17 PM
if bear trend continues buying from exchanges better than ico investments. Q3 market datas arent looking well.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 05:19:40 PM
per what I know, the value of the coins usually drop lower than the ICO price because most usually bounty hunters dump it after the token is distributed to them and this leads to increase in supply over the demand and hence affecting its value
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 04:58:29 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

I think the fact that some projects dip so hard after ico is darwinist to weed out the weak projects. Most of the projects that dont dip usually open up with very high multipliers on exchanges
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 02:08:11 PM
Buy on the exchange is better, because you do not need to pass a bite and worry that you do not have time to buy a token and besides, the price will be more stable.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 10, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

I just started dealing with ICO. Now I buy coins only on the exchange. But I also noticed that the income from ICO is greater. Similarly, the risk is greater because it can come a scam
Activity: 336
June 10, 2018, 01:45:07 PM
buy in ico can be an option because now buy in ico can we get with low price and bonus available but we still have to be alert and more selective where buy in ico have high risk and we must always monitor market movement.
Activity: 490
June 10, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
I think that it is better to buy during ico, but not for all money because if the rate goes down there will be a good opportunity to average.
Activity: 644
June 10, 2018, 01:12:32 PM
It seems to me that in specific cases there is a benefit of investing in the ico company, as well as buying coins on the stock exchange. The fact is that during the ico company offers token purchases with bonuses and you can buy even at a 50 percent discount.
Pages:
Jump to: