Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 22. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 01:34:19 PM
for me I preferred to buy in the exchange mostly Ico's are scam. Some Ico dev doesnt like to develop their project anymore once it become successful. Better buy in the exchange because in an Ico we dont know yet what will it be after. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 01:20:58 PM
I prefer ICO than buy later when they on exchange, why? usually, ICO price is lower than when they on exchange. If the project is success, of course, the price will moon and usually what makes the price going down is bounty hunter sell their tokens. But every investment has a risk, nobody knows precise what happened in cryptocurrency
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
June 14, 2018, 12:59:17 PM
Buy in ico is the best choice, besides can be bought cheaply, you will also get a bonus,
But, before choosing an ico you have to read whitepaper, roadmap, team, and project,
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
June 14, 2018, 12:52:28 PM
It can all be answered based on our prediction of the ICO project.
Everyone will have different predictions on the same ICO project.
So still believe in self-prediction and earplugs of incitement that may be misleading.

If you are able to assess the ICO Project is very good, why wait until it comes out in the market.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 12:40:15 PM
ICO is more preferable for me. Especially as an early investor, with all its benefits and bonuses.
copper member
Activity: 294
June 14, 2018, 12:27:35 PM
for us to buy from ICO it's a good thing we get. because when the price of ICO is also low, and if the price we get from the exchange, we think the price will be higher, so we would be better to buy from ICO.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
June 14, 2018, 12:27:09 PM
Normally if a coin is listed in exchange post ICO phase, their price will drop drastically due to all or some investors cash out their investment. It is wise to buy new coins in exchange rather than waiting for the exchange to come and that too with a price lower than the ICO price in exchange. This is just my personal opinion about your comment.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 12:21:44 PM
While he himself was not yet part of ICO, but I know that if I will enter later then I will do this only for free money without fear of losing them.
Activity: 71
June 14, 2018, 12:21:28 PM
I'm prefer to buy on ICO . If you decide to invest in ICO it's mean that you did some research,  and than you must believe in project.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
Its a strange time at the minute and there are a couple of factors that are resulting in prices dropping after ICO. 1 being the obvious downturn in crypto prices overall and the associated lack of investment related to that. The other is the sheer amount of ICOs out there that are competing for investment.

This situation is going to lead to an interesting outcome. If everybody waits till after ICO, projects wont get funded and ICOs will stop completely. This is unlikely however, as before this will happen, we will reach a stage where only the best projects will actually hit soft cap and a lot won't. This is kind of the place we are at now with more and more projects failing before the end of the ICO stage.

Once the "easy money" mentality dies off, we might actually see good projects launching and making good gains again but that probably wont happen until the entire market sorts itself out and we see a bit more risk taking and positivity.
Activity: 81
June 14, 2018, 11:23:14 AM
As I see it, ICO price is lower than when they on exchange. And if the project is success, the price will increase and usually what makes the price going down is bounty hunter sell their tokens...
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
Buy in ico is the best choice, besides can be bought cheaply, you will also get a bonus,
But, before choosing an ico you have to read whitepaper, roadmap, team, and project,
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
June 14, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
I got into some ico which went up high like 4x and then are below the ico price now so I think it's better to buy them after they are listed on the exchange .
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 14, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
If you invested to the ICO who are become successful and listed to the market and the price increase you will gain a lot of more profit. But if the ICO become failed and not listed to the market you lose money for sure. You invested to the Market more safe than ICO.

True that, I invested in two ICOs back in March and they are still not listed, the community loses patience and when they finally get listed we can expect a mass dump as people want to move on. At the moment I would be very cautious with ICOs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 07:44:57 AM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

I think it is impossible to stay because I think that will be too late later so it is better to invest right now. After all, invested in this field of activity is a thin thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
June 12, 2018, 07:43:15 AM
Everything depends on the specific project. For example, I want to invest in a Fantom project, but if I can not get into the white list of investors, then I will buy these tokens on the exchange. In any case, I think it will be a good deal
Activity: 98
June 12, 2018, 07:19:25 AM
to more roi better buy on ICO, like Sonder for example
Activity: 518
June 11, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

Just check out the solid ICOs (forget about the obvious scams, these are expected in such decentralised techs) with a great team, promising and solid tech.
For example Multiversum, which will add sharding to the traditional blockchain to increase fault tolerance among other benefits.
To me, ETH is the chain with the best investors, team and tech, even with the scaling issues. But this year you will see that other coin ICOs like NOE will come out as well challenging this position, making the ICO ecosystem even richer.
One more thing, ICOs can be one of the best investments, if you ask me. If you discover a coin with good tech, team and roadmap then it would create grear returns of any other coins. Check out Multiversum
Activity: 280
June 11, 2018, 02:45:01 AM
I prefer to buy coins at ico, because at ico there are some projects that provide bonuses at a predetermined stage, and that can be our initial profit when investing, will be different when we buy coins that already exist in the market
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 02:04:15 AM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

ICO participate is with bennefits, you want find good ico, and buy on iCO stage
Pages:
Jump to: