Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 19. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 04:09:36 AM
I do not think that better buy on ICO, because now there is a lot of scam. And large exchanges take on not so many projects. But this is purely my opinion.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
better buy on ICO, like Sonder for example gonna be listed on big exchange, where price will be much bigger
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:26:25 AM
Of course ICO at the beginning or pre-ICO is better and more profitable than buy later on exchange, maybe some coins or tokens when available on the exchange feels cheaper than when ICO, but I'm sure it is for a moment and the price will continue to skyrocket.

of course after ico. especially in these days. not some coins, most of coins are more profitable when it enters an exchange. you can take almost half price of ico value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 09:22:20 AM
I think it's better to buy on the exchange, especially now there are times when many projects after ICO lose in their original price. So much safer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 19, 2018, 09:10:23 AM
Of course ICO at the beginning or pre-ICO is better and more profitable than buy later on exchange, maybe some coins or tokens when available on the exchange feels cheaper than when ICO, but I'm sure it is for a moment and the price will continue to skyrocket.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 08:31:05 AM
Now I invest little in ICO, because the market is unstable and many projects do not raise capital. I prefer to invest in reliable coins that have long been traded on the stock exchange.

On what criteria you are finding the potential project because there are many people failed to find the potential project. Investing in ICO is always a good option but after listing in the stock exchanges the prices of the coin is not increasing and this makes people hesitate to join in ICO's.
Activity: 78
June 19, 2018, 07:59:40 AM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

The price of tokens or coins usually drops drastically because bounty hunters sell them for cheap.
I can recommend you to buy after ICO
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 19, 2018, 06:33:47 AM
Now I invest little in ICO, because the market is unstable and many projects do not raise capital. I prefer to invest in reliable coins that have long been traded on the stock exchange.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
June 19, 2018, 06:16:11 AM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?
How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?
Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?
For those tokens / alt dumped, that is why your should be smart before do investing to those project. There many of shhit tokens / ico. Do reseach (Vision, Team, goals,milestones), that is key to make sure your money be grow. Then if you think should we but a tokens at market? the answer is "NO", why? 'cause those tokens has proved as sucks tokens.
Activity: 72
June 19, 2018, 06:12:51 AM
If a project is legit and has intrinsic value, it's definitely not wrong to buy it from the exchange. Why not buy it during ICO though? It's the same token, but a lot cheaper...

ICOs are high risk, high reward ventures that could go either way depending on how well the project was made and if its hitting the interest from its target market. I've lately been researching on a project called MenloOne that's soon to launch as an ICO marketplace wherein its devs said it could help stop fraudulent ICOs with their decentralized platform that utilizes a proof of reputation algorithm. There have been no other projects like this and I can't help but wonder how this might change the way we retail investors approach ICOs.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
Buying after the exchange is safer for you, as they are more widely known and the benefits of the project have been brought to users, so you will not lose money because you have to choose the wrong project. ICO fraud.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 04:21:56 AM
I think you should buy after the exchange will be safe for you, since then the coin has been traded and you will never lose all your capital like the ICO, so many scams are happening so You may be confused in choice.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 04:18:10 AM
This need to be done based on the users knowledge over the respective project. If he or she finds it to be best and has got growing potential without anymore clarification can go for investment on ico. Users who doesn't have the mind to risk themselves can prefer buying later on exchanges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
June 19, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
To buy coin from ico is more profitable than to buy coin from excahange. But if the ico is scam, you lose your money.
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 03:57:27 AM
If you are sure that the ICO is potential then you should buy it in ICO, so it will be good for you because you get about% extra bonus for investors. so that's about your profit.
Activity: 308
June 18, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
Buy at ICO better if you have good experience in this area, And if this is not, then it is better for you to buy on the exchange.
Activity: 104
June 18, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
I think the best way to make money is by investing in good ICOs, but there are a number of reasons why us retail investors are not able to catch all good ICOs and we sometimes end up choosing fraudsters instead... Sadly, this is the reason why I don't like ICOs nowadays since some of them end up just running away once they get their target profit.

Lately, I notice that there have been posts about Menlo One, an ICO marketplace that is set to launch its token sale this July. I'm skeptical since I can't tell which projects are legit and which aren't. Has anyone heard of this project? Here's a link to an interview vid with their CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o&t=427s
Activity: 490
June 18, 2018, 09:25:29 AM
it purely depends on the project thtat you re talking about, if it is a shitcoin, it will go below ico price, otherwise it will go up

it all depends on the quality

Often, those projects that are traded on the exchange are no longer of value for quick profits and therefore are not interesting...
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 03:02:41 PM
it purely depends on the project thtat you re talking about, if it is a shitcoin, it will go below ico price, otherwise it will go up

it all depends on the quality
Activity: 434
June 17, 2018, 01:20:39 PM
I prefer to buy on the stock exchange, because this way you protect yourself from many risks. often the price is the same as on the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: