Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 27. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
May 28, 2018, 12:48:25 AM
better buy in market. because it is sometimes when the price in the market is cheaper. there is a bounty factor that makes the price decline. so we can get a cheaper price
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 12:28:39 AM
On my own opinion buying on exchange is much better than buying on ico stage for now.as you can see More than 8 of every 10 coins offered in the first quarter dropped in price after their ICOs..and thats my suggestion,waiting on exchange is more profitable.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 06:01:15 PM
The price only go lower on the exchanges if the project decided to give out a lot of tokens in form of bonuses, and also, a lot of airdrop tokens, that is the main reason of a huge dump.
I think that buying on ICO is better
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
May 27, 2018, 05:48:53 PM
some of flippers buy coins or tokens from ico with big extra bonuses. then they flip tokens immediately on market. they dont have big profits on that token. their priorities are only make some profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 05:39:04 PM
Getting an ICO is usually not advantageous. because the projects are handing out big prizes, the free ones are selling their hands quickly and dropping the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
May 27, 2018, 04:41:48 PM
I very rarely participate in ICO. It seems to me that there are a lot of scammers in this sphere. That's why I prefer to buy tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
Maybe it's worth trying to take altcoyins not for the whole amount!Buy half the amount on the ICO?And for the part o
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 03:40:05 PM
Anyways the stage at ICO that you buy a coin might make it more profitable than when on exchange. For example during presales, the bonus is high. Also, some projects give special incentives to those who get whitelisted.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 27, 2018, 03:01:59 PM
If you buy coin when it is already in exchanger it is better but more profitable to buy during ICO. It all depend on how active the market is, coin can raise form $0.0001 to $1 daily in just few days.
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 02:55:59 PM
at the moment definitely after the ICO. Please check the coins such as Pundix and Daostack after the ICO price. They were so cheap at the beginning of their listing.
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 02:51:26 PM
I think buying on the ICO phase is more profitable but more risky rathen than in the exchange. Some ICO when launch has lower value rather than its actual promise because of selling of bounty hunters their ICO very cheap. It really depends if you really trust the ICO you are investing but once it is listed it can be very very promising.
Activity: 512
May 27, 2018, 02:35:39 PM
I think it's all depends on the  current state of the market. Therefore, when the market falls, as well as now, it is probably better to buy a token after the ICO procedure. Because it may be even cheaper than on ICO.
Well, when the market grows and you think that you can make X10, of course ICO will be a very profitable investment. But now we have vey unstable market and really hard to find proper ICO. So be careful with that.
I think that there are good options When you need to buy coins on the exchange, A is a good option and When you need to buy coins during the ico company. It all depends on the water and on what bonuses developers offer during the sale of tokens and pre-sale.
Activity: 126
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
May 27, 2018, 02:32:50 PM
I think it's all depends on the  current state of the market. Therefore, when the market falls, as well as now, it is probably better to buy a token after the ICO procedure. Because it may be even cheaper than on ICO.
Well, when the market grows and you think that you can make X10, of course ICO will be a very profitable investment. But now we have vey unstable market and really hard to find proper ICO. So be careful with that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 02:29:25 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

I think buying coins when ico is more profitable because you will get some bonus tokens.
while when the coin enter your exchanger will not get any bonus.
very true once, if we buy coin when ico not only the bonus that we get, we also can invite relatives to invest and can get additional bonus.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
May 27, 2018, 02:12:27 PM
It depends upon many factors. Hot or over hyped ICOs can go many time up after ICO so better to buy in ICO. Mediocre ICOs can go below ICO prices and stay low for some time while weak hands and bounty hunters sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 02:06:11 PM
How often? The price I think is usually low after the ICO ends then listed on exchange there are bounty hunters (if had sig.campaign) often sell there crypto immediately while some will invest during ICO to have bonuses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 27, 2018, 01:34:17 PM
I do not want to take risks, so I prefer buying coins on the exchange. On this, too, you can earn great money. And the risks are much less.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
May 27, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
It's ok to buy them during the ICO sale because when they reach the exchange there are some changes in their prices. Plus, there are some ICO projects giving away bonus tokens if you buy numerous amount of tokens. Think about it, exchanges cannot do the same thing as those projects. So better participate during the ICO sale.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 01:02:29 PM
It depends. More often the price drops after ICO, because many people who participated in bounties sell cheap.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
May 27, 2018, 12:18:21 PM
after ICO ended i think many new coin will going down because of bounty hunter dumping, it will have lower price than ICO price and will take for approx 1 - 2 months until the platform ready and the user begin to seek for that coin. But not all ICO come with lower price, there are several ICO that has good price after ICO ended.
i never heard there are coins skipping the ICO stage, because actually they will get more funds from ICO to build the platform and paying team's works
Pages:
Jump to: