Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Projects and Crypto Platforms News and Info. Make Profitable Trades. - page 10. (Read 16554 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
SuperNet and Viacoin added.
legendary
Bitbay? Don't really remember, but I think that they gathered over 1000 BTC (despite the scam behind it).

Yeah.  But they f*cked it up http://www.newsbtc.com/2014/12/12/newly-launched-decentralized-marketplace-bitbay-turns-huge-scandal/

dzimbek should have focused on Halo.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Bitbay? Don't really remember, but I think that they gathered over 1000 BTC (despite the scam behind it).

Well, their IPO resulted in 3000 BTC worth of BAY sold. But we know that BTER and Bob were just faking the volume and taking the BAY back for themselves or whatever. Not sure how much actual BTC was netted and by whom. I think dzimbeck got paid like 100 BTC and x amount of BAY for him to develop.

I think that Bob took about 600 BTC from the IPO.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha

Well, their IPO resulted in 3000 BTC worth of BAY sold. But we know that BTER and Bob were just faking the volume and taking the BAY back for themselves or whatever. Not sure how much actual BTC was netted and by whom. I think dzimbeck got paid like 100 BTC and x amount of BAY for him to develop.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
TEZOS
Wow XEM over 63 BTC O_O

It was very little enclosed for such cryptoplatform. I thought about 3 000 000 dollars if were invested no more. NEM team good fellows!
legendary
legendary
legendary
wow wow, I did not expect that the developer a cryptocoin got so much money.

There's actually a team behind those projects not just a developer.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
wow wow, I did not expect that the developer a cryptocoin got so much money.
legendary
Please post a more accurate figure how much total in BTC and I can also put a figure average in USD.

Also how much NXT was made in the ICO?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
It would prob make sense to convert it all to USD or EUR or whatever. BTC has gone down A LOT in the last year so you can't really compare most of the raised BTC values.

Yeah.  But the value of BTC raised changes day by day if listed in USD.  So I decided to list them in BTC unless fiat donations were made.

You could just list the USD price of  BTC at the time. That way it would be comparable. No need to update it to current prices.

How long was the NEM IPO/ICO and how much was BTC on the last day?

Don't know any exact numbers. I think it ran from January to March. It's also a little more annoying to calc as NEM accepted BTC and NXT.
legendary
It would prob make sense to convert it all to USD or EUR or whatever. BTC has gone down A LOT in the last year so you can't really compare most of the raised BTC values.

Yeah.  But the value of BTC raised changes day by day if listed in USD.  So I decided to list them in BTC unless fiat donations were made.

You could just list the USD price of  BTC at the time. That way it would be comparable. No need to update it to current prices.

How long was the NEM IPO/ICO and how much was BTC on the last day?

legendary
Anyone know anything about BanxShares?  They have a crowdsale going on http://banxshares.com/investors/

And what happened to BitBay?  I think they did well in their IPO/ICO.  Never mind.
legendary

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
These are also the most successful Cryptos based on crowdfunding and have some sort of innovation going on.
legendary
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: