Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Projects and Crypto Platforms News and Info. Make Profitable Trades. - page 11. (Read 16554 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
legendary
legendary
Shouldn't Bitshares be 6.5 million there instead of 500k? That's what Stan said in your link there.

I think he meant 6000 total donations from supporters.  But I asked for a clarification, so I'll change it later if it is not correct.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
Shouldn't Bitshares be 6.5 million there instead of 500k? That's what Stan said in your link there.
legendary
What about NEM?  How much funding did they have from their ICO/IPO?  Over 100,000 USD?

Good question.

63 BTC from the Nem thread.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
What about NEM?  How much funding did they have from their ICO/IPO?  Over 100,000 USD?

Good question.
legendary
legendary
Right!  How could I forget.  How much funding did they get?  Over 5m USD?

Edit:  They got 31,531 BTC.  Added in OP.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
Ethereum https://www.ethereum.org It will be interesting to see what they deliver and on what schedule.
legendary

Bitshares (BTS) - 500,000 USD from investors + 5625 BTC in donations (via BTS AGS)
Chart
Blog
Community
Github
Team:  Looking for the page (Founder:  Dan Larimer and Stan Larimer)

Ethereum (ETH) - 31,531 BTC from ICO
Chart
Blog
Community
Github
Team

Ethereum Classic (ETC) - 31,531 BTC from ICO
Chart
Blog
Community
Github
Team

Lisk (LSK) - 5,880,089 USD from ICO
Chart
Blog
Community
Github
Team

NEM (XEM) - around 63 BTC from ICO
Chart
Blog
Community
Github
Team (Scroll down)

NXT (NXT) - around 21 BTC from ICO
Chart
Blog
Community
Bitbucket
Team

Ripple (XRP) - Over 30M USD from VC's
Chart
Blog
Community
Github
Team

Stellar (XLM) - 3M USD from Stripe
Chart
Blog
Community
Github
Team

Stratis (STRAT) - 915 BTC from ICO
Chart
Blog
Community
Github
Team

Waves (WAVES) - 29,635 BTC from ICO
Chart
Blog
Community
Github
Team

Any other projects and their funding you know about?  Please post them.

(I'm going to set this topic to self-moderated to prevent trolls and shills, but I'm now allowing positive and negative feedback to a point.  Please read update below for more info.)

Please note:  Funding is not everything in an altcoin.  The teams behind them matter much more, so it would be wise to visit their website and find out who they are.  It is also advisable to check their output via their source code repository.  Ratings for each can be checked here https://www.coingecko.com/en

Update (06/08/2016):  Removed the platforms/projects with super low volume in the exchanges.  Those that were removed had daily trading volume that stayed only in the hundreds of USD, of which we do not want people buying into because of higher chance of becoming bagholders.  Decent volume and liquidity is a must if an investor wants to get out of a trade due to various reasons.

Positive and negative feedback are now allowed as long as they're not shills and FUD.  Feedback must be articles or blogs from known devs that you might have read about a platform/project, negative or positive.  One example is this one:  http://bitcoinhivemind.com/blog/case-against-augur/.  I'm sure there are many more.  Please post them.

Update (05/18/2017):  Added Augur, Gnosis, Golem and Waves.

** The list is not official and is subject to change. **
Pages:
Jump to: