Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Projects and Crypto Platforms News and Info. Make Profitable Trades. - page 9. (Read 16504 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Good idea!  I will do that later.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
you should post white papers of each project on the OP if they are available.. Smiley
legendary
Added Storjcoin in the OP!

legendary
GetGems review from Coindesk.

Basic summary:

GetGems is a decentralized social messaging app built on open-source software provided by popular encrypted messenger Telegram. The app allows users to send and receive both bitcoin (BTC) and its native digital token, GEMZ.

Billed as "the first messaging app that pays you", users earn GEMZ by helping to grow the network, with rewards of 25 GEMZ given for every referral that generates a new participant. Additionally, 27,500 GEMZ are distributed to users daily, with users receiving a part of this amount proportional to the number of users they have invited to the network.

As the app is updated, users will have more ways to earn, including viewing in-app ads.

A token created on top of the Counterparty protocol, GEMZ are currently traded on exchanges such as BTER and Poloniex at a press time value of $0.01 per GEMZ.

Complete review here http://www.coindesk.com/review-getgems-ios-app-review/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CoinDesk+%28CoinDesk+-+The+Voice+of+Digital+Currency%29

Am i the only one who thinks this is the only alt that has a decent chance to reach the average joe, teens, girls etc? I mean it's the simplest one to use and available on iOS which is unheard of from an alt (besides some tickers), it has to do marketing in non bitcoin related channels, but the app is not ready yet.

I like the idea, and it has potential imho.  But spartak is right.  It's been declining and there's no volume.  But it's not because 'people don't believe in it' (again imho).  I think the problem lies in the lack in marketing and promotion.  Maybe they're still trying to make the app perfect before going on a full blown marketing campaign.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Am i the only one who thinks this is the only alt that has a decent chance to reach the average joe, teens, girls etc? I mean it's the simplest one to use and available on iOS which is unheard of from an alt (besides some tickers), it has to do marketing in non bitcoin related channels, but the app is not ready yet.

I don't think it's the only one and you can tell that people still don't believe in it. GEMS is declining since day 1.

Which others, i'm curious, because i don't see any other app besides dogerain on the app store, you can't reach people with just a desktop wallet.

For me and millions of others it's about user experience which is rising, the app is slowly getting polished but isn't ready yet because the iOS version is in public beta with the main features not implemented yet. I think if this app gets popular, rivals will start to get mad because it's disturbing their whole advertising model where users are the product unlike getgems where advertisers must directly pay the users and not the company like fb, google etc.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

I don't think it's the only one and you can tell that people still don't believe in it. GEMS is declining since day 1.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Basic summary:

GetGems is a decentralized social messaging app built on open-source software provided by popular encrypted messenger Telegram. The app allows users to send and receive both bitcoin (BTC) and its native digital token, GEMZ.

Billed as "the first messaging app that pays you", users earn GEMZ by helping to grow the network, with rewards of 25 GEMZ given for every referral that generates a new participant. Additionally, 27,500 GEMZ are distributed to users daily, with users receiving a part of this amount proportional to the number of users they have invited to the network.

As the app is updated, users will have more ways to earn, including viewing in-app ads.

A token created on top of the Counterparty protocol, GEMZ are currently traded on exchanges such as BTER and Poloniex at a press time value of $0.01 per GEMZ.

Complete review here http://www.coindesk.com/review-getgems-ios-app-review/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CoinDesk+%28CoinDesk+-+The+Voice+of+Digital+Currency%29

legendary
Bad news for Ripple

FinCEN Fines Ripple Labs for Bank Secrecy Act Violations

The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) has fined Ripple Labs and its subsidiary XRP II a combined $700,000 for "willful violations" of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).

According to a 5th May press release by the US regulator, Ripple Labs failed to register as a money services business (MSB) with FinCEN prior to selling XRP, a digital token used to settle payments on the Ripple network. Additionally, the company is said to have failed to implement appropriate anti-money laundering (AML) procedures concurrent with its responsibilities as an MSB.

Complete article here  http://www.coindesk.com/fincen-fines-ripple-labs-700000-bank-secrecy-act/
legendary

Basic summary:

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Team for each crypto added.  I couldn't find the teams of some please post the link here.

http://blog.nem.io/overview/

that holds the info you require for nem, though it is mixed with other info.
legendary
Team for each crypto added.  I couldn't find the teams of some please post the link here.
legendary
Viacoin added.

Viacoin was presale (crowdfunding), not exactly funding.

For lack of a better word for the title, I used "funding".  But you'll see in the OP that it is specified as presale.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Viacoin added.

Viacoin was presale (crowdfunding), not exactly funding.
legendary
Funding isn't important. What's important is talented and commited devteam aswell as a fair product with high quality. "Funding" is overrated.

I agree.  A good team is very important.  But calling funding "overrated" is a bit too much.  Good funding can take you a long way, especially in these hard times in crypto.  I think we haven't seen the worst of it.  The war of attrition is just beginning.  It's probable that within a few months we'll see altcoins, dapps, dacs, dao's, etc drop one by one due to lack of funding.
legendary
Just a heads up.  Factom is having a presale thru Koinify until May 15, 2015.  Around 2300 BTC have been collected so far.
legendary
Funding isn't important. What's important is talented and commited devteam aswell as a fair product with high quality. "Funding" is overrated.
Yeah.
(Output÷Input) is more important than funding(Input) itself.
It proves dev team's ability which will show the coin's future.
And had better refer https://www.coingecko.com/en in relation with Output.

I'll put this in the OP.  Thanks!
legendary

Which projects among the top funded have the best teams?  Can you give a review?  The main purpose of this thread is to give more info for everyone.  So a review from all of you is really appreciated.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Yeah.
(Output÷Input) is more important than funding(Input) itself.
It proves dev team's ability which will show the coin's future.
And had better refer https://www.coingecko.com/en in relation with Output.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Pages:
Jump to: