Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 19. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 10:13:27 PM
I do not operate with big sums of money by trading cryptocurrencies. I prefer to invest in ICO projects that will almost certainly give an income. In a such way I make the risks minimal.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 01, 2018, 10:09:11 AM
for the better trading, especially if you are calm and just relax in trade and you do not have to bounce back if the price of your purchase is good to trade especially if you have friends who you can teach to earn money it's great to trade
Activity: 3
June 01, 2018, 10:07:15 AM
Investing in ICO and Trading both are different strategies. in ICO we need to select good ICO and invest, wait till it has to be listed and sell off at high price. But in trading we need to analyze the market and catch the entry level and need to book the profit. but in trading we need to stay alert. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 06:13:23 AM
At the moment, good and prospective ICOs are very small, and some may be deceptions, so I think it's better to just market the market and buy already existing coins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 06:11:24 AM
Both are good if you select any ICO after doing a proper study of their project, team and sustainability and if you want to do trading then you require a lot of study and knowledge about this market as some times this market behave unexpected and you have to ready for that.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 05:11:20 AM
Investing in an ICO needs a lot of findings about the team behind the project, go through the whitepaper to know if they really have good roadmap. As regards trading, you need some tutorials so that you won't lose all your fund when trading.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 04:49:58 AM
If you want to invest in ICO you must study and review the project you wish to invest. Be careful and be wise in choosing a project. For trading, I would suggest you to watch video tutorials in youtube. Only invest what you afford to lose.
Activity: 753
June 01, 2018, 04:49:13 AM
Trade and investing in projects are risky, and before we do this we must be confident in our abilities and knowledge. Personally, I plan to invest in projects, because now there are promising projects that should be given attention.
Activity: 121
June 01, 2018, 04:43:04 AM
I think ICO and trading both have its pros and cons for investors. ICO is very great results but also should be able to choose where the ICO will successfully and don't get stuck scam. While trading is probitable but wasting time. Thus, immerse yourself in a world of knowledge first ICO or trade because of very unfortunate if free possession lost capital.
Activity: 126
June 01, 2018, 04:25:48 AM
In 2018, the ICO became a phenomenal phenomenon by the profit it brought. As of this year, there are too many ICOs created, so many many of them are Scam. You can lose all your money if you do not have the knowledge. Anyway, trading is still a way to make a long term profit
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
June 01, 2018, 04:25:10 AM
Both ICO and Trading has its pros and cons. Invest in ICO can give you bonus especially during presale so you can get cheaper price for each token but there's a possibility for the ICO project to be scam and running away with investor's money. You may lose the bonus if you don't participate in ICO and waiting for the token to be listed on exchange and trading them but you don't need to worry to get scammed as the token already listed on exchange. If you don't have trading skill, go with ICO. It all depends on you.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 04:22:17 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?
Your question is not unique, you see. There are many topics here with all of the answers you're looking for. I don't think someone will start explaining you everything again from the start, probably for the hundredth time. You've almost made a half of a deal. You've created an account here and now you have a free access to the tons of different kind of information. All you need to do is spend some time to search, read, learn.

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?
You need to learn at least some basics (the more you know the better) about ICO, trading and crypto in general before taking any action.
I prefer to run trading than ICO. because I see the development of profits that I may achieve much higher there Trading. other than that to minimize the risk that I received in the future from ICO. other than that a lot of news for the ICO scam and experienced piracy where.
Activity: 17
June 01, 2018, 04:14:20 AM
First you have to assess your self if you are capable of doing trading and ICO. The more you knew things about trading, selling and IcO you will be successful in that field. Many people say “ before you go to war make sure that is a new one
Activity: 108
May 31, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
It all depends on each person. Some people prefer to invest in ICO and some prefer trading. Maybe it's getting a daily profit. But we must note that ICO and Trading are at their own risk. nothing is easy to walk straight. So people are free to choose trading or ICO.
Activity: 217
May 31, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
ICO is a better option if you choose carefully. You can decide wich project you want to invest to and have a detailed analysis. If you do your own research in a sufficient way you can avoid probably scam ICOs.

Trding is more risky you can not predict what happen olny some indicators.

My first choice is ICO.  
Activity: 378
May 31, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
you must know the risking about ICO the most risking about ICO is many project going to scam or zero price and if you success in ICO your profit can 400-700%++
if for long term better trading and you can invest in ICO if have more money
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
May 31, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

It is obvious that to learn the basics of trading, you need a greater commitment to self-learning than the simple fact of posting a request for information in this forum. In fact, the world of trading and investments is so wide that even the members of this forum more generous and with the best intentions would have too many problems to share you by this means all the information they have.

And you must also bear in mind that theoretical knowledge is only the initial part of this learning process. The most important lessons of trading will always be obtained from your own experience.
self-experience is valuable for trading material rather than listening to others, many traps occur from other people's speculations
you are absolutely right
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 31, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
It seems to me that now it is better to engage in day trading, as this you can really earn money, and even if at first there is something to lose, then you will at least see why it happened. Investing in ICO now is more like a lottery.
Activity: 574
May 31, 2018, 11:06:31 AM
I think ICO is simple to take profit.
But, it have a big risk.
If that ICO is failed, and when is Succes is so profitable.

If trading muat have a great skill to learn growth market.
And i still don't have it.
Activity: 227
May 31, 2018, 11:03:13 AM
if you found a really good and promising project that you think might have a good future value, then why not try to invest on it? If you're onto long term investment, it's good for you. But as they say, this is not the right time to invest on ICO because token prices falls below ICO price after it ends. But if you believe in the project, you won't mind hodling for a year to see better token prices.

day trading is also good but risky, watch clips from youtube and read from threads here on how to carefully do it. GoodlucK!!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: