Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 18. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 11:17:43 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Start with ICO, and in parallel study trading. Top ICO will bring you 200-300%.Trading will bring 10-20% per month.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
When you have the right to choose, they are a good start. If you want to invest for a long time and join other people in Legit ICO, you should choose to trade. Buy low and sell high.
Activity: 364
June 06, 2018, 06:34:25 AM
umm,,,Trading can give you an advantage over joining ico, but if you want to have assets that continue to grow without having to do anything investing in ICO the answer, but all also have a trading risk you can cut loss, and ico could be a scam. use your money more wisely.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 06, 2018, 06:31:31 AM
ICO s investment is very risk but if you select good ICO then you will get good profits so its depended by your knowledge on crypto market, I think better to go trading with top 20 coins to reduce the risk 
Activity: 317
June 06, 2018, 06:16:48 AM
it seems to me that in trade you depend more on yourself, and the risks of running into a scaffold less. plus ISO are failures, and then you'll regret that you did not get out of it before. If you lose money in the trade - you will not have anyone to blame but yourself.
Activity: 203
June 06, 2018, 06:13:03 AM
Now i invest ico Midasprotocol
Midas platform will provide Leaderboard so users can see all top traders/investors, ranked by their actual portfolio performance and growth. Midas platform will suggest which top traders users should consider following, based on the level of similarity between the 2 portfolios. Other users can use MIDAS token to pay fee to follow and copy trade actions from those top performers.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 06:11:58 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

in my opinion, ico or trading equally good, if you have knowledge in trading better trading, if you do not have knowledge do not trade, better you ico investment, buy a good ico coin
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 06:06:13 AM
This has been asked and threads about this are aplenty at bitcointalk. For me, ICO provides cheaper and discounted coins. Coins that are unlisted so risks are greater. While tradings give you the option to buy and sell already listed coins. There are still risks but anytime you can sell them in the market to have some returns when in ICOs you got nothing when coins never gets listed.
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 06:00:11 AM
It is really hard to choose between ICO and trading. I have the advice for you that is to invest both. Half the money you invest in ICO and the other half you invest in trading. I think doing so will reduce the risk
Activity: 47
June 05, 2018, 02:48:25 PM
I am not a trader, I m more a holder and long term investor, so my bet is ico
Activity: 378
June 05, 2018, 02:45:50 PM
Now when the market is very often red it is better to invest in ICOs in my opinion. Now Ambit Mining is live, so look at this ICO it is very promising, it is rare to find such a good, well defined project, with very experienced staff.
Activity: 202
June 05, 2018, 02:36:48 PM
sometimes ico is good, sometimes trading is good. Every spheres have positive sides
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 11:20:48 PM
Trading and investing in ICO both needs lot of hard work and deep research. If you are new comer of this sections, then I saying to you for ICO invest. But you should be very careful when investing in ICOs now, because there some ICO are scam.
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

I prefer to you to imvest in trading compare to invest in ICO because in trading you'll never waste your money as long as you have a knowledge in trading specially strategy of buying altcoin when to buy and sell your coins and by reading the graphical movement of the coin that you have. But as you said you are going to start where to invest and you dont know what you are going to do so I suggest you to invest in trading buy an altcoin that you have good potential in the market and do the strategy of buy low sell high for you to gain profit. ICO investment now is not good as what you think so its better to learn trading that is the best way to invest.
Activity: 60
June 02, 2018, 09:12:45 PM
Investing in ICO and trading are different from each other. Trading needs you to study the market, chart and candles while in ICO needs you to study the project by reading their whitepaper, roadmaps and team and advisers.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 02, 2018, 09:10:07 PM
to invest in ICO you must read and understand its whitepapers, see the development team, see the number of investors, and on what platform. and how his vision. because currently many ICOs are taking advantage only when it releases on the market. To trade. you must understand the movement of the graph, reading every candle created. and looking for news about crypto currency to buy. it will help you make a profit.
Activity: 378
June 02, 2018, 09:06:53 PM
Doing some ICO can be pretty hard because you never knew if it a scam or not easily but you can gain profits on it a lot. On the other hand the trading is much more better because on it you already have a working product unlike with ICO
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 08:57:09 PM
In trade 2 times more risks. So I would advise you to start with ICO. But the decision is up to you, I can't specifically advise you to!
Agree, risk is very high in trading. Choosing ICO is not easy, yes, but if you have a clear look to the project and team it is a good option.
Activity: 34
June 02, 2018, 10:14:55 AM
In trade 2 times more risks. So I would advise you to start with ICO. But the decision is up to you, I can't specifically advise you to!
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 05:59:41 AM
Your question is not unique, you see. There are many topics here with all of the answers you're looking for. I don't think someone will start explaining you everything again from the start, probably for the hundredth time. You've almost made a half of a deal. You've created an account here and now you have a free access to the tons of different kind of information. All you need to do is spend some time to search, read, learn.

You need to learn at least some basics (the more you know the better) about ICO, trading and crypto in general before taking any action.
I prefer to run trading than ICO. because I see the development of profits that I may achieve much higher there Trading. other than that to minimize the risk that I received in the future from ICO. other than that a lot of news for the ICO scam and experienced piracy where.

I really appreciate your opinion, And I agree the future of ico can not be ascertained. While trading is a thing The real "market available"
Pages:
Jump to: