Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 21. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 03:25:17 PM
As for me, Trading is not for me, I prefer ICO because i am too emotional and trading cryptos affects emotions, so i am not strong enough to go through those daily trading emotions when i lose on a trade
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 03:20:24 PM
I prefer investing in crypto projects, I do not like trading, it's very difficult, I need to learn a lot and constantly adjust to the crypto market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 03:16:02 PM
Yes, you can make good money here, but you need to constantly analyze the situation on the market and learn. In any case, it should be understood that errors can happen to everyone.
Activity: 378
May 25, 2018, 03:06:12 PM
In fact - trade can be very profitable, but with sufficient knowledge and control of the situation on the market. While I myself experiment with only a small amount.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
In my opinion, trading crypto is a obvious thing now. Let's buy a major cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or some coin you like. After that, you’ll probably want to trade USD for crypto on an exchange like GDAX. Once you have done that, you could try trading BTC and ETH for other cryptocurrencies. Trading pair of crypto can be rewarding, but it is more complex than just buying a single cryptocurrency as an investment.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
May 25, 2018, 05:59:12 AM
Choose good ico like Genesis.
The Genesis is a very wide project in real estate.
The Genesis is multifunctional blockchain technology. So that's why it is unique a project from others.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
I prefer to invest in ICO coins. But this requires sufficient experience and understanding of the principles of analysis of possible risks.
Activity: 71
May 23, 2018, 12:09:13 PM
Both are risk so its depended buy you knowledge in crypto market 
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 21, 2018, 04:57:37 PM
Trading is always better than ICO nowadays but only if you have enough skills for it! In other cases better to invest in ICO , at least to try to invest because of scammers. Grin
Activity: 140
May 21, 2018, 04:30:45 PM
Neither of them is easy to do correctly. You should try both, and see which one fits more your skills. Right now, I may prefer ICO-s, but trading is also something, I would like to improve myself.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2018, 04:26:36 PM
If you don't have trading experience then it's better to invest in ICO
ICO also requires precision. because you will not get a satisfactory result (profit) if you are not careful and do research in investing in ICO
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 04:07:16 PM
If you don't have trading experience then it's better to invest in ICO
Activity: 126
May 21, 2018, 04:00:48 PM
You are talking about two different directions of development of your capital. Since trading is a more dynamic process. While investing in projects requires you to spend more time studying this or that platform.
Activity: 336
May 21, 2018, 04:00:12 PM
According to me trading will be best than ICO. You know both are risky but investing in ICO is more risky than ICO. So its depend on yours. If you seems trading will be better than ICO, you can invest in Trading.
I seems to earn profit is not easy task. It does not matter from where you want to earn. If you want to become rich, you must take risk. So why you think about risk. If you notice deeply, every coin hold the risk. Without risk you can’t be get more money.
If you want to minimize risk than you can learn how to use or how to minimize the risk. You also know to become successful in ICO or Trading need some technical analysis skill. If you can gather knowledge and utilize them, you must able to overcome the risk and get the success. And you can’t ask any question  to choose which will be best.
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
May 21, 2018, 03:04:15 PM
In my opinion better you start with ico because with ico you can make money without invest some money at beginning, after you get money then you can use it for trading
Activity: 77
May 21, 2018, 02:55:12 PM
Two ways to deal with cryptos , to purchase when it comes into market in intial stage that is ICO and trading  cryptos . we need to focus good ICO's and purchase when it comes into market and hold for some time to get u profits. Trading the cryptos is best kind of part to deal when it was less price and sell at good rate to get profits.
Activity: 56
May 21, 2018, 02:49:03 PM
I found out about very promising and mega-cool ICO and I want to recommend it to everyone who wants to invest in the ICO! The project Vireo is designed for successful young people who choose the best! Check it!
Activity: 294
May 21, 2018, 01:41:58 PM
I prefer to do trading than investing in ICO which is much risky, coin in ICO is not 100% will be successful and will gives you profit, i want to be sure that the coins was already in exchange before i bought the coin i know that will increase its value.
copper member
May 21, 2018, 01:20:11 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

befor starting anything please do basic study on both i.e trading as well as ico.. while trading requires knowledge and experience but for ico you need to do study about the project , team and whitepaper.
 in my opinion ico is risky as there are lots of projects going on, out of which only 20 % or less goes successful. there are only less than 5 % ico,s which give good return.in terms of trading: you need to study about the coins you wants to trade. also it can be learned from the experience that when to buy ?? and when to sell? it is less risky compare to ico,s.

Activity: 77
May 21, 2018, 01:08:52 PM
Both are good to platform to do an investment. I would suggest start by trading first. Then after you master the trading techniques invest in ico. Yous should check the team, check the product if it will have a high demand on the mar
Pages:
Jump to: