Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 3. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 09:13:35 AM
Rather than ICOs you are in an ideal situation simply putting resources into effectively settled coins with incredible essentials and great dev groups working for them. ICOs are only smoke as of now. The greater part of them are tricks at any rate. This is your well deserved cash you are contributing so you should be watchful with it as the crypto showcase isn't controlled and there are many individuals simply holding up to get your cash.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 09:10:14 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Đây là thời điểm xấu để đầu tư vào ICO ngay bây giờ. Giá thị trường đang giảm và hiện tại tất cả các mã đều giảm xuống sau ICO
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 09:06:19 AM
It is more advisable to invest in ICO, because trading is a bit more complicated. But only a small amount of ICO is profitable as an investment because most of the ICO tokens market value falls after it is released in the market. So you have to choose a powerful ICO to be successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 04:49:25 AM
In my opinion, these are two completely different areas, so it makes no sense to compare them! If we talk about what brings more money, which is the safest or that suits the beginners, then everything is individual and it is impossible to say for sure! I think that you can find out only by trying both!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 04:01:07 AM
For me when crypto conditions are being like this, I would prefer to take as many ICOs as possible. Continue to grow investment assets from various ICOs. Indeed, it will take longer to get paid, not to mention if I want to get big results, usually, I have to hold it first. In order to increase the token value. But it's okay, in my opinion, a method that is good enough to be implemented now.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 03:55:38 AM
You first have to build enough knowledge in each of them. Both can be profitable and at the same time a loss if you dont have enough knowledge on it. Trading requires that you learn about the market trend in order to make good predictions and ICO requires that you are able to select good projects otherwise you will be scammed
Activity: 215
August 09, 2018, 03:26:03 AM
I think we prefer to hold both, trade and join prizes, because we will also get bitcoin, so I will get more in the future.
Activity: 793
August 09, 2018, 03:23:12 AM
ICO can give you a huge profit, you can x2, x3,...if ICO successful. But ICO will be risk, maybe /2.
Activity: 107
August 09, 2018, 03:19:36 AM
In the event that you are new to cryptographic forms of money at that point have a go at exchanging to take in the market. Putting resources into ICO is more hazardous and requires some information. When you contemplate the market, you can begin putting resources into ICO ventures.
Activity: 149
August 09, 2018, 02:28:03 AM
You can buy token from the ICO, but first join the bountyhunter. This helps you find out more about the projects to make the right choice, and you can earn money from campaigns. Wink
Activity: 144
August 09, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
Assess yourself first if you actually gained from trading crypto or investing in ICOs. For me, I have a 20% allocation for ICOs and 80% for day trading.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 02:17:58 AM
If you want to get involved in ICO is to have some crypto. Bitcoin is definitely the most popular crypto today, but another great one to use is ethereum. To get this crypto you need to go to an exchange where you can buy it
Activity: 170
August 09, 2018, 02:13:17 AM
To be more master in crypto world, you should attempt both yet this kind venture is high hazard and exceptional yield so you ought to have some procedure and administration of hazard and cash. At current circumstance now there numerous FUD and awful news so imperative to understanding principal of the venture before make speculation and furthermore dependably utilize
Activity: 48
August 09, 2018, 02:11:08 AM
Investing in ICO does not require a lot of time, invested and wait! The main thing is to choose really good projects, and invest in different ones, not one! But the last time you can buy coins after the IPO cheaper than sold on ICO!
Activity: 115
August 09, 2018, 02:10:19 AM
for a newbie i prefer to trade small value token for first experience. don't started with an ico. so many ico is scam or failed right now. too risky.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 02:00:22 AM
At the moment, I prefer to invest in ICO as it seems to me the fastest and most profitable way to make money quickly. In addition, you just need to invest, and trading requires huge time costs
Activity: 50
August 09, 2018, 01:58:07 AM
Hey Coinadon,

If you are new to cryptocurrency it is generally safer to start with trading to develop your understand of the technology. As you get a feel for successful projects and their teams you will determine the characteristics which make cryptocurrencies successful.

Best,
CafeCoin
https://cafe-coin.com/
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
August 09, 2018, 01:56:34 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

First thing, you are not ready for ICO investments. For ICO investments, you first need to invest time in the projects you are looking forward to.
Few of points that I keep in my mind during ICO investments:

1. Fundamental value of the project, is there a real world requirement and implementation if possible for that project.
2. Competitors
3. Team behind the project and the advisory board sometimes.
4. Roadmap and Whitepaper (both are very important to understand the fundamentals behind the project)
5. Token metrics, etc.

For trading, you need to skill up TA and FA and understand the charts, to understand when you should accumulate the coins on cheaper prices and when to sell them.
Activity: 170
August 09, 2018, 01:50:34 AM
I think currently exchanging is better so I will vote with the exchange. Besides most ico costs are down when new ico come to advertise most ico coin costs are underneath the base value so it is an awful time to contribute new ico. Be that as it may, in the event that you can complete a second no issue
Activity: 378
August 09, 2018, 01:47:58 AM
I like both fields of activity, but investing in ICO is the fastest method to earn money and do nothing at the same time, and trading requires a lot of time
Pages:
Jump to: