Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 7. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 10:18:02 AM
Crypto currency exchange trading on the is really a very lucrative method of earning money, but a beginner in my opinion will be easier to learn how to invest in ICO projects. So I'm more inclined to the second option.
Activity: 378
July 29, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

HIgh Return High Risk. If you want to get the highest profit is by trading on the token just finished ICO, but not buy it at the time of ICO. Buying ICO tokens in my opinion is potentially big for a loss.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 29, 2018, 10:06:53 AM
ICO can give you a lot of profit because you can purchase cheaper price before listed to the market. But it is very risky because most of the ICO now are scam and they not listed to the market. Trading can give you profit and it is more safe than ICO because it already listed .
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 10:04:50 AM
Start with developing skills in trading! Without knowledge there is nothing to do, read a few books on trade and go to practice, practice is very important in this business, before becoming a successful trader you will need time to develop your personal strategy, do not think that everything is simple, this business is more complicated than yours normal work, but the profit here can be tens of times more! You just need free time, desire and perseverance. Trade can begin with the most minimal deposit.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
Both of them I think are risky if you do not have knowledge about it. You need expertise to analyze if you want to invest in ico. and also there requires trading science if you want to trade. Choose wisely where you can. If you are able then you will succeed with it.
Activity: 46
July 29, 2018, 09:53:49 AM
In my opinion Investing in ICO and Trading  are  different strategies. in ICO we need to select good ICO and invest, wait till it has to be listed and sell off at high price. But in trading we need to analyze the market, we must have strategy and catch the entry level and need to book the profit.
Activity: 57
July 29, 2018, 09:20:36 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Since you have made up your minds to invest in ICO, it good you know how to evaluate between a good token vs a scam token in order to avoid been a victim of Scam, Investing in ICO is very profitable likewise too dangerous.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
First of how much money do you have? Secondly, how vast is your technical know how? These two factors largely determine which is  really favorable to you. Trading involves a large capital before diving in, and to be very profitable in ICO on the other hand involves plenty of technical and fundamental analysis. Lastly, you have to define your goals before venturing into the whole thing, for the goals are your guide to a profitable path. Goodluck
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 09:04:06 AM
Here you need to look at a person. Whoever is closer - to trade or invest. If you have strong nerves, enough knowledge for trading then do it.
Activity: 434
July 29, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

thanks
Both of these actions are risky enough for a beginner. I do not think that investing and the more - trading is a not good idea for a person who has no experience. I think that you need to start with investing in existing top coins. You need some experience.
Activity: 364
July 22, 2018, 12:27:40 PM
Actually ICO and Trading both are different and I think if you want to work with this platform then you should have much knowledge about this.
 Before investing in an ICO you should know about that project and how much trusted that is and then you should Invest. If you want to trade then you must have knowledge about coins. So think before you leap best of luck.
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 12:16:44 PM
Do you have enough money for ICO?
Do you have enough skill for trading?
Why dont you simply buy Bitcoin and forget about these things? Holding Bitcoin will be the most profitable way how to earn money in very long term.
Activity: 49
July 22, 2018, 12:15:30 PM
To engage in trading you need at least a little to learn, analyze graphics, study history.
Xmm
Activity: 440
July 22, 2018, 12:14:26 PM
It all depends on your level of knowledge in these areas, there are people who better not to go anywhere at all, but just HODL coins))) will earn more on the growth of the price of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 12:14:19 PM
You can start trading by buying cheap coins like doge or stellar. from there you will learn and gain experience to see the price movement of crypto. if you are successful in trading, you can invest using profit from your previous trading.
Activity: 504
July 22, 2018, 12:10:17 PM
I think it's better to trading than investing in an ICO for beginners, because if you join in ICO we must have knowledge and also analysis of the project and the risk is too big, because if we joining an ICO could have a bad thing like ICO ended with a scam.
Activity: 27
July 22, 2018, 12:05:55 PM
the point here is that io and trading are two different concepts, one must understand  the basics before going into any of it,
Activity: 686
July 22, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
The principle is actually the same in terms of time. because crypto prices are often up and down to make trading faster get results. so if anyone quickly get a better profit select a fast that is by trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 09:48:17 AM
theere are advantages and disadvantages in borth in ico Safer investment comparing to trading of u do research correctly.
Low-value tokens,High chances of value increment,Introduction of New projects with new technologies,Higher Returns,Introduction of New tokens with faster transactions with low fees.
In trading its  High Risk,Token values can be high than ICOs token,Risk of value decrement,Medium Returns depends on the project,Most of the tokens have slow transactions and high fees,Risk of Price decrements cause of rumors.but if u can handle pressure trading can give good profits.
do your own research before staring.

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 05:45:56 AM
Both is good. when you choose ICO as your investments target, you should read whitepapers and searching how good the projects in the future.
Otherwise if you choose as a traders, you must have a good analysis and experiences in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: