Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 6. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 108
July 29, 2018, 12:58:18 PM
For ICO it`s better to have 10k$+. You can reach this sum with the help of trading and bittalk campaigns. This is a nice strategy
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 12:57:47 PM
both are equal and opposite ,ico takes time but some people say is sure based on payment while in trading is momentous( money is made by the moment ). my cousin who is a good trader made some real money.]for me both are same
you shluld choose ico or trading according to your own abilities and your own skills and plans for the nearest future
Activity: 476
July 29, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
i think that there is no reason to choose between these things, try to do both of them and choose then what suits you more
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 12:55:16 PM
both are equal and opposite ,ico takes time but some people say is sure based on payment while in trading is momentous( money is made by the moment ). my cousin who is a good trader made some real money.]for me both are same
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 11:50:32 AM
ico and trade are very different from each other so it is very difficult to compare. Since 2018 very few ico investors have made money. I can follow the daily crypto stock exchange so trading more logical than ico.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
July 29, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
if you want to invest in ico, the first step you should prepare is you should analyze more detailed ico not later on you will get a loss if you invest in ico scam. and if you want to play trading, you have to buy coins that can potentially generate big profits and you should also pay attention to the graphics and volumes of each coin you are.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 11:47:21 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Hello. I as well as you also start with trade and ico. I have advice for you that before joining the ico or trade you should learn more knowledge. With ICO you have to know the analysis and evaluation of the ico, Also with the trade you have to learn experience trade
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 11:46:33 AM
I suggest that you look at the problem in this forum and search the system you want through the Internet. There are a lot of problems and information about it.
Activity: 602
July 29, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
I think trading is much better than investing on ICO,. If you want to invest on ICO then make a research about there team members, read the whitepaper , roadmap etc of the project. On the other hand if you are a good trader than trading is safer option because on trading the coin is already listed on exchange so  there is have no need to afraid for scamming.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

thanks

it's safer to invest in ICO than trading without any knowledge but make sure you are investing to a legit one with solid team and idea, trading is fun if you know what you're doing , but if you are willing to learn from the basic then you can always start to trade anytime soon.
Activity: 23
July 29, 2018, 11:33:51 AM
trade is less dangerous than investment
Activity: 21
July 29, 2018, 11:33:16 AM
take your time, now is a bad time to invest
Activity: 50
July 29, 2018, 11:32:36 AM
the risks are there and there , for this choose what you like more
Activity: 21
July 29, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
I like trading . I do not like to invest
Activity: 45
July 29, 2018, 11:31:17 AM
I'm also a beginner and I'm also interested in your advice
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 29, 2018, 11:29:16 AM
ICO can make you earn a huge profit in a small capital that you camt earm in trading but its totaly risky in investing ICO unlike trading that the risk is not that much like in the ICO because the coin you are buying is already in the market and you sell it anytime you want.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

thanks

I highly prefer that you invest cryptocurrency on kucoin because it is one of the trusted market today and it did not get any problems in the past which builds a good reputation for every cryptocurrency investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 10:29:59 AM
Trading is fun and you can earn nice profit if you know how to trade by doing buy and sell, and in ICO you need to invest your money with less assurance that it will succeed and some are scam so it is 50/50 chance
Activity: 197
July 29, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
In the first place you have justifiable reason motivation behind why you will get it in return since you dont need to pass kyc. Second you have another reason on the grounds that the cost will be bring down around half. I dont figure all the coin would be a similar like it. On the off chance that the coin goes down over 25% when list in showcase, mean the task does not have so much promotion so why you will get it? Get it just will bring misfortune.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 10:22:45 AM
At the ICO stage, the selection of projects really resembles a Russian roulette.
If you invest, it will be reasonable after the ICO and you should trust only selected projects in which you see the prospect.
Pages:
Jump to: