Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 10. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 12:40:09 AM
if you want to start trading, you have to learn many things, like reading charts, viewing market situations, and clever to determine which coins will go up to buy when the price goes down. trading is based on intelligence, not belief.
while ICO, you can use logic, which coins are sure to be very behavior in the market, because I think all the coins ico scam if there is no exchanger. better trading first before investing in ico.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 12:32:31 AM
t the beginning, ICO was a good way to buy cheap altcoins. However, sometimes they are listed on the exchange, and the price is cheaper than the ICO price, so there is a risk of capital loss.
July 11, 2018, 11:27:22 AM
I'd rather chose cryptocurrency trading than ICO investments, I think investing on projects that aren't established yet is to risky for my taste and with the amount of scams out there I prefer to avoid it.
Activity: 75
July 11, 2018, 08:48:55 AM
If you don't have experience in trading then it would be better to participate in icos a for longterm gains, or you can invest in top 10/20 coins, both has its own risks though
Activity: 10
July 11, 2018, 07:22:45 AM
You need to learn basics (the more you know the better) about ICO, trading and crypto in general before taking any action.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
July 11, 2018, 06:15:52 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

I suggest to invest on trading than ICO although ICO coins offer offer huge discount and bonuses but their is a risk that rhe ico would be fail or when it listed in exchange its price may fall low better in coins which are already listed in exchange specially those in top 10 in coinmarket cap as this coins has solid foundation and projects are already exist.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 05:58:30 AM
It all depends on what you know about the exchange and whether you know how to work on it, it seems to me that many simply think that they are able to work on the exchange, but in general they do not know how and many simply lose their deposit. That's just the point.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 05:52:04 AM
It seems to me that now it is better to engage in day trading, as this you can really earn money, and even if at first there is something to lose, then you will at least see why it happened. Investing in ICO now is more like a lottery.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 11, 2018, 04:39:46 AM
ICO is highly reconmended for new investors in cryptocurrency. When investing in ICO, make sure you are investing in quality one so that ypu can be sure of development and ultimately good return on investment! Trading with profit will take some time but ICO success can come sooner!
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 04:31:59 AM
A few times invest in the ICO, just take very good projects. Then, increasing the amount of capital, you can start trading.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 04:31:35 AM
I think you need to determine your goals first, whether to be a trader or a long-term investor. After that you can start looking for knowledge about the types of coins, including the team and the technology behind it. After that of course you have to prepare capital, which according to many sources, at least eight times your monthly income.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 04:30:55 AM
If you want to start trading, there are some basic things you need to know and consider before you venture into it. This is necessary so as not to end up loosing your investments. Telling you the processes one after the other here might not be that feasible. You can browse it out or check some threads that have addressed such issue or you can start by investing in a very little way in order to learn and so as not to loose all that you have.
The sane thing is applicable to investing into ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
July 11, 2018, 04:29:28 AM
ICO and trading is different area as ICO is now a new field that with a lot of potential but still lack of the scam prevention. But for trading, this field is known more by people and is more safer to invest, but the return is low and slow. So i will prefer to do my homework and invest in ICO.
Activity: 122
July 11, 2018, 04:21:36 AM
for now it is too difficult to compare ico and trade, because ICO has a bigger future, but because we live in an age of technological advancement as it is today, because this currency seems to have been created for a better moment for the future, very it's hard for a beginner, but to learn the trade, we need to watch some videos and do some demo trading, because trading is also so hard to buy when prices are lower and selling when prices are higher is a concept in trading.
Activity: 109
July 11, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
I want to say, If you want to start trading, you should get more experience about cryptocurrency before investing. Because Investing in ICO is very risky and very few projects are now providing good profits, but trading will always be in fashion even when the market is down.
June 26, 2018, 06:10:09 AM
Because of a large amount of scam, it's very dangerous to go in ICO, there are certainly good projects and if you deal with ICO not the first day, then in 90% of cases you can easily identify good and worthy projects. With trading, too, you can lose in case of something very much.
Activity: 427
June 25, 2018, 09:07:52 AM
I think it is very good to have a very good understanding of each of this before you go into it because they need you to be very experienced and careful when you decide on project or coin to invest and trade. I think if you start with icos, it is better but take time to research about the project before you invest in it.
Activity: 68
June 25, 2018, 09:04:41 AM
Start with you following ICO here, you get tokens from your investment in ICO. You can trade if you feel it is the right choice for you to sell. You can get many tokens with different types of tokens from ICO that you follow.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 08:39:14 AM
Any ICO in a falling market is very difficult to collect at least a Soft Cap, so at this time it is much more profitable to trade. Very large differences in the exchange rate are only in the hands of those who are well versed in the psychology of trading. I think many now earn well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 08:37:18 AM
It is hard to trade while the cryptomarket is falling and all coins are depreciating. I think that now it's better to concentrate on the ICO, you can earn a little here, but it's relatively stable.
Pages:
Jump to: