Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 5. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 01:16:05 PM
There is no point in comparing these two spheres, because they are absolutely different ways of earning money. Each of the bottoms is complicated in its own way and has advantages and disadvantages. But none of them is suitable for beginners!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 02:36:46 PM
I definitely say ICO. Trade is too risky. However, investing in an ICO requires very good research. Certainly one day earning it for an investor, even if it is lost initially.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
If you find beautiful ICO can save a lot of money. but it is very difficult to find good ICO on the market right now. trade gains more.
Activity: 27
August 04, 2018, 10:12:57 AM
To be more master in crypto world, you should attempt both however this kind speculation is high hazard and exceptional yield so you ought to have some system and administration of hazard and cash. At current circumstance now there numerous FUD and terrible news so vital to understanding major of the undertaking before make speculation and furthermore dependably utilize cash willing to lose.
Activity: 294
August 04, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
I think you can begin to follow ICO first. Note you need to be really selective in choosing projects. Later you should also continue to practise in the trade.
copper member
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 06:20:37 AM
Here you need to understand who wants what and likes to do. If you like to keep your hand on the pulse - then your choice is trading. If you like to study start-ups and are looking for where to invest not for a short period of time, then choose ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 06:07:29 AM
I think that at the moment it's quite dangerous to invest at the ICO stage. We see that prices collapse immediately after the sale is completed. I prefer to watch the market and trade. If you talk about the daily trading, then the newcomer such a strategy will not work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 06:02:20 AM
People have different preferences when it comes to what they chose to settle for in the market. whichever works will do as one thing that works for me might not be as effective for you. ICOs are by far the riskiest ventures in the crypto arena, but there are people. out there who have perfected the art of identifying them that it almost works for them all the time. Trading isnt as easy either, as it needs proper market understanding, either way, one needs to settle only on one thing that they are good at
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 05:56:20 AM
While both of them might see like a pretty risky investment to make, It may be otherwise so for so many others. Deciding on what ICO to invest in might be an uphill task seeing that there are a lot in the market and takes almost a great deal to separate the good ones from the terrible ones. Trading on the other hand might need you be to very skilled and knowledgeable about it, so you do not end up losing your funds.
Activity: 86
August 02, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
There are so many icos you should becareful. If you learn how to buy ico you can win more than trade. Trade is not bad but it has risky. So if you have patient you can wait to buy ico.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 05:35:16 PM
Participation in investing is much more interesting and can be more profitable than trading. You can compare the difference exists, one tactic is interest, another tactic is multiplication. Wink Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 05:32:08 PM
It is very difficult to compare, because trading is when you have money here and now, and ICO is a long-term investment that can very often take a couple of years
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 02, 2018, 05:29:14 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

It is obvious that to learn the basics of trading, you need a greater commitment to self-learning than the simple fact of posting a request for information in this forum. In fact, the world of trading and investments is so wide that even the members of this forum more generous and with the best intentions would have too many problems to share you by this means all the information they have.

And you must also bear in mind that theoretical knowledge is only the initial part of this learning process. The most important lessons of trading will always be obtained from your own experience.
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 02:09:30 AM
Trading is the next thing to do after an ICO is this really done with the ICO because like trading and ICO the profit gains are very short termed and a constant scaling price is required for it to be sustainable
Activity: 39
August 01, 2018, 07:37:30 AM
I figure we can endeavor to exchange these two months, which is most likely the multi month of the better market this year. ICO is generally low for the present. Numerous undertakings are losing cash. There are numerous new activities sitting tight for the most recent ICO approach.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 30, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
Yes, you can learn how to invest correctly only on your own mistakes. I first when I took my first steps followed the more experienced partners and invested in the projects that they chose
Activity: 378
July 30, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

thanks

For trading, then you should read a lot of trading books first. If you really should start, start with minimal capital. Start trading on bullish signs and use stop loss. For investment, vary your investment to at least 20 crypto quality, do a maximum of 10 percent of your cold money and wait at least 3 to 5 years ahead.
Activity: 239
July 29, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

thanks
Oh, I can tell you that both of those areas are really complex and hard to perform, so it would be better that you will start from one particular thing that you would choose to start with and go with it alone for some time.
Activity: 360
July 29, 2018, 01:14:16 PM
I'm planning to be like you. I find investing in ICOs a bit risky, because the project must be selective. good luck !
Activity: 112
July 29, 2018, 01:03:05 PM
I rather just go for the basid long term trading or holding, ICO on the other hand looks way more riskiers because you invest your money on an established project which you don't know how will behavior.
Pages:
Jump to: