Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 9. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 83
July 19, 2018, 10:54:49 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
putting resources into the ICO can give us impressive benefit. so it's better on the off chance that you have enough cash to contribute. if you don't mind put resources into ICO. furthermore, which obviously ICO is picked must be great ICO and a considerable measure of aficionados. since progress is anything but difficult to accomplish.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 10:50:05 AM
This is both profitable but for me trading is much profitable and the safest way than investing in ICO's due of lots of ICO's nowadays are scams, better to invest it in altcoins cause they're already listed in exchanges and you only just have a research if your coins will give you good profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 10:45:28 AM
I think the ICO is a big risk, but it can also be very profitable. But most ICO today are scams so it is best to choose trading
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 10:43:25 AM
I think both of those things have the same risk and do not have different places. because of the nature of the world cryptocurrency have the same thing wherever it belongs. but to the question of profit, I would be much more leaning into ICO although it could just be that doesn't match expectations. But most of the profits can be obtained via the ICO, because of the advantages that we can get much bigger than trading. It's just that it all takes time, so we also have to have patience
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
July 19, 2018, 10:42:33 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

If you want something for long term and not mind waiting, then you can go for ICO. If you want to actively trade for short-mid term then you can do trading. Also, most ICO's after hitting exchanges drops, you can buy there if you dont wanna participate in ICO's.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 19, 2018, 10:40:17 AM
Much better to do both im participating with WPP Energy ICO a platform with innovative renewable energy solutions such as  Waste to Energy Power Plants, Hydro Electric Power Plants, Biomass Power Plants which are already implemented to Government Contract Partners !
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 19, 2018, 10:33:59 AM
In my opinion, it is better to start trading. I personally start trading the listed coin on the top 20 coin market cap. Then, after some months and get profits, I use the profits to buy the promising tokens from ICO. In my opinion, this is the best choice for me with the small capital for investment.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
July 19, 2018, 10:33:00 AM
Today it is not easy to choose ICO and put alot of your fund in it because many coins now are crashing below the price of ICO so some investors choose to buy in the market instead of investing during ICO period.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
July 19, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

thanks
I prefer to invest in ICO, because for me it is easier than to trade. To trade you need more experience, knowledge and time.
Activity: 658
July 19, 2018, 10:28:52 AM
my opinion is if you are going to trade first of all learn how to trade well around some months. Unless there is more probability to lose your money. It is better to invest in an ICO. But check that projects and research before invest.  
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 10:26:49 AM
It all boils down to what you know and how you plan to further develop, if you understand that you can work on the stock exchange and understand that you feel a wound, like many traders do, then you better work at the stock exchange.
Activity: 12
July 19, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
Looking at whether there is experience in trading, only the analytical is needed to participate in the ICO. To study, analyze, draw conclusions. It seems to me better to participate in the ICO, now even more prepared for the launch of a platform for a simplified launch of ICO.
It seems to me anyway ICO will bring more money.
Activity: 30
July 19, 2018, 10:19:58 AM
icos are a decent method to purchase shabby altcoins before all else. anyway there is a hazard to free cash in light of the fact that occasionally they are recorded on trades less expensive than ico cost. in the event that you are certain about the venture, joining in ico organize is great however in the event that worse to sit tight to list on trades.
Activity: 29
July 19, 2018, 10:18:15 AM
Both trading and ICO engagement require certain skills without which you will simply lose you funds. Trading requires technical thinking and
assiduity, you will always be attached to the monitor to watch the charts while day trading. As for ICOs, you need to be able to conduct your own research and have the ability to make a decision whether to sell or to hold. It all depends on your personality.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
This year was a hard one for trading, especially for newbies in this field. We have seen a long downtrend and longtime red color, so by starting trading you can lose all your money and you should be really professional or extremely lucky.
Activity: 88
July 17, 2018, 11:09:56 AM
You should attempt both putting resources into ICO's and exchanging. Simply begin with little adds up to perceive how you do and which one you lean toward. It's diverse for everybody so their sentiments and results won't be the same for you. Begin little when despite everything you're learning.
Activity: 70
July 12, 2018, 08:54:48 AM
On the off chance that you need to begin exchanging, there are some essential things you have to know and consider before you wander into it. This is essential so as not to wind up loosing your ventures. Disclosing to you the procedures consistently here won't not be that possible. You can peruse it out or check a few strings that have tended to such issue or you can begin by putting resources into a next to no path with a specific end goal to learn thus as not to free all that you have.

The normal thing is appropriate to putting into ICO.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 07:36:11 AM
Trading of course! So you only depend on yourself and on your knowledge, and ICO it depends more on how the market will perceive a certain project. As for me, the risks are greater, the profit is unnoun, so I'm for the 1st option
Activity: 70
July 12, 2018, 02:50:05 AM
It all depends on each person. Some people prefer to invest in ICO and some prefer trading. Maybe it's getting a daily profit. But we must note that ICO and Trading are at their own risk. nothing is easy to walk straight. So people are free to choose trading or ICO.
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 12:46:08 AM
Trading and Investing in Ico Both are good if you have enough knowledge about this things. Or Half the money you invest in ICO and the other half you invest in trading. I think doing so will reduce the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: