Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 35. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 04:18:44 AM
analysis capabilities, expand knowledge, information, and news about crypto. more and more have the information than in the trade would understand the conditions and what steps should be taken when there are things going on. process analysis is also needed to understand the ICO and selects crypto to be invested.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
May 03, 2018, 03:33:27 AM
im going to bet trading, because it is less risky than ico i think..  and as base in my experience trading can gain much. but of course both ico and trading can make profit when you have a enough research before doing anything steps.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 03:27:46 AM
The recent market is in an upward stage. At this time, we can do some transactions, and it is easier to get profits. Investing in ICO in the first few months of this year is not a good choice, because many ICO projects lose a lot of valuable projects.
Activity: 86
May 03, 2018, 03:22:24 AM
I think here you need to make a choice . Everyone chooses himself, where it is better and more comfortable
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 05:29:34 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
From your words I guess you are new to trading and investing? If yes then you should read Investopedia and several books for a basic investing and economic first so you won't mad when you got scammed and your investment fail. After that you can learn how blockchain works, how to send eth so you won't eth from your exchange wallet to the ico contract address. For the trading part, it takes more time as there's more to learn, technical analysis is a must if you want to trade otherwise what you do are not different than gambling. You can check tradingview if you want to compare your analysis to other people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 05:26:20 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

ICO or initial coin offering is for long term plans which we aim to profit after a long period. If you are a freelancer then you should participate into trading since you can manage your account time by time and you could also make it as your main job. But if you have a job and want to be apart of a potential project then participate in its ICO.
Activity: 266
May 01, 2018, 02:47:19 AM
You can start from participating in Bounty campaign or invest small amounts of money to understand how it works. Remember that before  perticipating in any of it deeply research the project. Pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes stright to thir goal and will not give up.
Activity: 210
May 01, 2018, 02:37:37 AM
Both of them is a good starting point. You has the power to choose. If you want sit and wait for the profit join Legit ICO ask first for some highly experience or do research
If you want to earn by yourself you should go on trading. Buy low and sell high is the concept in trading
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 02:31:42 AM
Instead of ICO investment Trading is more valuable and profitable. U`re a newbie, so both trade and to investment are risky for you.For ICO investment you need to study the project and team.so it's very hard for a newbie.but for learning the trade you need to watch some videos and doing some demo trade. Trading is also hard but its good instead of ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 02:25:55 AM
Before making a move for investing in Ico or doing a trade on a specific campaign, you must ensure first if the coin is legit and has a good features. Also you must observe first its social media presence. And also you must care to verify it first in a review like ICOBENCH if its true and legit. By doing that steps you are avoiding the possibilities of getting scammed.
Activity: 210
April 30, 2018, 04:56:09 PM
investing in pre-chosen ico coins is better than trading daily in this volatile market we cant completely rely on this market fluctuations to make profits where ico pays initial double or triple profit
Activity: 42
April 30, 2018, 04:51:25 PM
I agree with Basil's opinion.  In fact, ICO has a great future, because we live in the time of technological progress, and this currency seems to have been created for this time.  And ]Paytomat has just heard about it.  And I decided to try and I remain satisfied.  So if you want to try something new - I advise
Activity: 116
April 30, 2018, 04:12:06 PM
It's hard to compare ico and trading. Trading is more short-term activity, ICO is long term. I suggest to start from trading. If you don't have experience with choosing ICO,you can lose all your money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:06:31 PM
It all depends on what you like best. If you are a good trader and understand the crypto currency, then I would advise you to combine ISO and traiding(the correct ISO bring a very good profit...
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
in my opinion the answer on this question lays in the amount of money you have. i believe that if a person has a lot of money,  for him or her it's more profitable to trade. or maybe do both - trading and ico. but if you don't have opportunity to invest a lot, it's better to invest in ico.
Activity: 238
April 30, 2018, 02:18:58 PM
I prefer ico for long-term holding of coins whereas trading is risky most of coins dump all of sudden so we need to wait for months so buying coins at pre-sale is preferable
Activity: 322
April 30, 2018, 02:06:26 PM
Trading is the best way to earn or make money out of cryptocurrencies but if you don't have funds to start trading then you can choose to participates in ICO or bounty campaigns.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 30, 2018, 01:54:14 PM
If you are new to this field, then by no means hurry. Study information about trading, for example, communicate with other traders, it is very useful. And also carefully choose ICO.
Activity: 252
April 30, 2018, 01:45:05 PM
In trade 2 times more risks. So I would advise you to start with ICO. But the decision is up to you, I can't specifically advise you to!
Activity: 51
April 30, 2018, 01:33:20 PM
You can't make money from ICOs, only trading on exchanges. ICOs can be profitable if you find a cheap token sale. The right ICO can be a hole or a rocket.
Pages:
Jump to: