Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 36. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 01:28:56 PM
Undoubtedly the ICO is on the rise now.  But in each barrel of honey can be a spoon of tar.  There are a lot of companies that are either not too serious about this, or they do not have the purpose of helping people.  I will not blame someone else for the exact, just know that before investing, you have to search for many reviews and collect a lot of information.  As for the finest investments, I can name a few companies that I liked.  In particular Paytomat appeared to be a very good investment.  But everyone has to have his head on his shoulders.  And decide what he believes in person.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 04:19:21 AM
both ico and trading are have more risk than holding. but on ICO, you can get return of investment more than trading.
if you go trading, you must have a knowledge about market movements to make earnings.
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 03:45:07 AM
I think this is a difficult question to answer.
If you want to invest ICO, Crypto market is currently experiencing a price reduction will be difficult to get into the ICO.
As for trading, you must have a large capital to do the Trading and you I expect already have a lot of knowledge about trading.
Because in doing your trading should be consistent and disciplined, cannot be arbitrary.
Activity: 280
April 30, 2018, 03:37:06 AM
Start with you following ICO here, you get tokens from your investment in ICO. You can trade if you feel it is the right choice for you to sell. You can get many tokens with different types of tokens from ICO that you follow.
Activity: 197
April 30, 2018, 03:32:09 AM
Both ICO and Trading needs some knowledge about crypto world, how it works and ectc. ICO is easier for my point of view, you just need to read some info how to identify scams, then make research to look for good projects and than invest, it is better to invest in several projects to have more chances for success. Trading is much more advance for me, you should became aware of all details about crypto market, it is also time consuming. but it depends on your interest and knowledge.
Activity: 39
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 03:21:51 AM
I think the investment in ICO is too big a risk, but if the ICO project is successful then our profits are great too. If you have good trading skills, better choose to trade, with small risk but big profit
Activity: 19
April 30, 2018, 02:31:36 AM
It all depends on what you know about the exchange and whether you know how to work on it, it seems to me that many simply think that they are able to work on the exchange, but in general they do not know how and many simply lose their deposit. That's just the point
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 28, 2018, 05:35:50 PM
These are absolutely two different strategies, and the choice depends on what you want to get in the end. Trade can earn a lot today, a lot tomorrow, a lot of the day after tomorrow, but a little for the year as a whole. ICO will earn a lot when the project reaches its goals. However, it may not happen, although here again, the question of what you are trading and what pairs. I prefer a long game and quality projects, such as Merculet, because it allows me to think less about where my money is going. I'm sure they go where should be for project
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 28, 2018, 05:32:54 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

First of all, since you are very new in crypto, I would suggest you to stay away from ICO at least in the beginning. Gather some knowledge about how ICO works, what to look for before investing in ICOs, etc. as over the past couple of quarters there were a lot scam ICOs came in that people dont believe in ICOs any more.

Regarding Trading, start investing your time in learning TA, FA and to understand market sentiments as these help you much when you trade.
Always remember, buy when the market is red and sell when its green.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 05:29:08 PM
Both directions very heavy. Experience and knowledge which will appear over time is very important for these directions. Therefore I advise to begin with the small sum of money which you aren't afraid to lose. Positive results will come if constantly to be engaged in it!
Activity: 168
April 28, 2018, 05:25:24 PM
If you choose a good company, then I think ICO is the best investment.  In a short term you can increase your profit by 3-5 times.
Activity: 350
April 28, 2018, 05:10:21 PM
You can start with the last day of the ICO team TokenGo, invest while there is still the opportunity and get a good profit. At least the platform is already working.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 28, 2018, 05:03:33 PM
Trading and Investing in Ico Both are good if you have enough knowledge about this things.The more knowledge you have You will face less problem.I am not a trader but I still give you one suggestion that doesn't follow any pump and dump group.It may sometimes give great profit but sometimes you have to lose your portfolio.So it will be better for you to learn not follow some scammer group.And about its hard, you have to give time to recognize a good ico.So read and collect information and knowledge before investment.
Activity: 252
April 28, 2018, 04:55:32 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

both have their own qualities , diff type of risk and also need diff experience .

in ICO you need to know how to read whitepaper and project detail in brief , in trading you need to learn trading charts , bullish or bearish sign and other type of TA .

ICO need money in start , while trading can be done on leverage/margin trading .

ICO is just 1 time investment and then hold for period when price goes up , trading need your daily time to spend on it .

so use wisely what you want .
Activity: 98
April 28, 2018, 02:19:37 PM
I prefer trading, because first you can find information and research about coin that you will buy for trading. But do not be too eager in trading, be patient and think before selling or buying later.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
April 28, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
Personaly i prefer trading because even if i screw something in  my calculation i can still sell it(even with some loss)then trapping your money for few months untill ico is inded and not knowing if you will ever see your invested money back.Just look at how many scam icos we had...
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 28, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

thanks
As already many of the experienced guys explained very well that from where and from which point you should start and at which platform you should go with .
Now here I would like to give my suggestion that before to invest in any ICO you should make sure that you are making Investment in that thing which is not only in the market due to hype but you should should make yourself analysis about that thing , that whether that project is better or not or looking guinine or not .
So overall I mean to say that don't go with hype in the market and use your own sense about that project .
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
April 27, 2018, 07:00:24 AM
We should not compare this two things, both of them need some experience and knowledge, both are accompanied with some risk, and both might be very profitable. If we invest in right ICO it might be good material for trading in the future. I would suggest to invest in Ambit Mining  - it seems to be successful.
copper member
Activity: 476
April 27, 2018, 06:56:13 AM
Trading is little bit risky because you should be updated about the market. the Traders can earn money even if the market is fluctuating and going down. In case of ICO , if project is not scam , there is very little chance that price will drop. This will happen only if the project fails, otherwise ICO is game of safe hands.
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 06:48:31 AM
Investment is risky, very much so. The best and safest option to start is trading. On the stock market it is much friendlier than Vietnam. So that you can start with him, and its income already try spend on investment.
Pages:
Jump to: