Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 38. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 26, 2018, 07:07:38 AM
the simplest thing in your case is if you are new to this investment in ico, this is the most affordable and profitable way, trading is only if you have knowledge of some kind of market and its behavior, in any case it's up to you
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 07:05:30 AM
I think that trading needs experience and maybe some kind of intuition)) and also a person should have a very strong character, cause in my opinion it is the most stressful sphere of crypto. The most difficult part in taking part in ico is choosing the right project. A person should cщтвгce a very nice research before putting his or her money at risk.
Activity: 287
April 26, 2018, 06:51:56 AM
If you the beginner in this section, then I speak to you for IKO Invest. Just read details about the project if everything is all right and then to go for investments forward. But you remember that white paper and the Road card are the main fact of an icon.
I will tell the second time about trade. So, is more detailed about ICO and trading. Collect knowledge, and then to begin that you want.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 06:40:06 AM
ICO and TRADING have their respective advantages and disadvantages. ICO can provide up to 10x if the program is successful and successful before the schedule has been written. TRADING can give a profit per day or per week if its price rises every day and if for per year TRADING more profitable in the ICO appeal.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 06:24:49 AM
Investing in ICO is sometimes risky as it depends on the successfull ICO but trading is always in your hands. While trading there are several key points to keep in mind before trading in any coin.
Activity: 101
April 26, 2018, 06:21:06 AM
 I think prefer Trading, because trading is a little easy to do it because we only buy and sell coins, and before starting trading better to find the science first tricks his way how to read his chart is very important and have an effect on profit.
Activity: 90
April 26, 2018, 06:07:49 AM
In my own opinion, trading in the market is more profitable because it can make you wealthy depending on how much time you spend in the market looking for the changes in the prices of different cryptocurrency.
Activity: 104
April 26, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
I suggest you to look the questions in this forum, and to search the working system of the ones you want all through internet. There are many questions and information about it.
Activity: 112
April 24, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
I invested in Bank4YOU Group ICO. They have a good idea and strong team. I received my BEEFY tokens and I hope after big announcement price will go up!
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 07:03:39 AM
Trading is fun and you can earn nice profit if you know how to trade by doing buy and sell, and in ICO you need to invest your money with less assurance that it will succeed and some are scam so it is 50/50 chance.
Yes, but more on it trading is all about skills that you are needing and for the ico it has a 50/50 chance that is not sure if they will become successful, scam or anything and somehow can gave you a higher return if they succeed its a high risk high reward ratio.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
April 24, 2018, 06:04:41 AM
Trading is fun and you can earn nice profit if you know how to trade by doing buy and sell, and in ICO you need to invest your money with less assurance that it will succeed and some are scam so it is 50/50 chance.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 01:44:14 AM
If you have a lot of time and if you understand something in trading, it's a good idea to deal with it.
trading is simple and profitable. but in trading must understand the exact time when to buy and sell in order to gain profits in the time to sell in the future.
It is essential to find a great project. We must try our best to discover and understand it. More communication will be an effective way.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 08:22:25 PM
Generally if you want to spot new Google (longterm investments), you don't need ICO at all, as the token price will go close to ICO price after listing, and you will have some time to fill cheap bags
Activity: 187
April 23, 2018, 08:20:32 PM
If you have a lot of time and if you understand something in trading, it's a good idea to deal with it.
trading is simple and profitable. but in trading must understand the exact time when to buy and sell in order to gain profits in the time to sell in the future.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 23, 2018, 07:33:56 PM
I prefer trading, because we do not take a long time to get profit.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 07:26:18 PM
Here’s a great ico you should check out.  It is currently using time dilution technology to distribute 9 billion ..MTC. in a fair manner.  Those willing to do some promotion work are awarded 20,000 ..MTC. for each AI assigned task completed.  Marînecoîn is time tested with built in value in the IoT technology sector.  Machine to machine transactions will be possible with ..MTC. since they have zero fees and super fast transaction speeds compared to old clunky chains out there.  Find out more here   marîneco.în
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 06:06:30 PM
Both options are very risky.  For ICO, you need to choose a good company.  For trading you need knowledge.
Activity: 266
April 23, 2018, 06:00:17 PM
If you are a good trader, it's better to trade. But if you are interested in blockchain and sorting out white paper then of course ICO.As for me, ICO is much more interesting
Activity: 336
April 23, 2018, 02:36:01 PM
Investing in good ICO is a long-term game,at least one year,but trading is normally very short term-week,days,sometimes hours,so you cannot compare two very different actions.I choose ICO.
Activity: 308
April 23, 2018, 02:32:05 PM
Actually, there are a lot of people involved in this market with the mentality of playing a game since they do not spend time on it, if you're not serious then do not expect a good result. ICO and Trading eke, if you have chosen to invest, you should concentrate on it, because it is not a game
Pages:
Jump to: