Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 44. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 07:12:31 PM
Its hard to find an ICO for investing you need is to do a deep research about thier project,team,whitepaper. If you want to success, for me i'll go in trading but you need to study the top tokens and learn more about trading and about cryptocurrency then start trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 07:03:38 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

i will choose ICO for sure, ICO is far more promising than trading, but remember, just invest in an ICO that really have a clear idea and project, as you can see and check yourself from their project, platform, website, whitepaper, and roadmap, after you're sure that the ICO will become huge, then you should invest your money in that ICO
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
April 17, 2018, 06:56:55 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

if you are a better beginner to invest in ICO and choose a successful project in the sense that it has achieved sales targets. because the risk of trading is great if you do not have a strong mentality, you will lose.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

thanks

I think that f you need help how to start, you should stay away of trading for a while. You are going to need a lot of experience just to break even on daily trading.
I suggest to start investing and holding in some of the popular coins and research ICOs in the same time, but don't rush.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
April 17, 2018, 06:51:16 PM
Here to each his own. Someone knows how to trade well and then can easily be a good trader and earn a lot. And someone does not like to do anything and at the same time have a lot of money, then ICO
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
April 17, 2018, 06:21:31 PM
Just start with the bounty campaigns and you will gradually begin to understand and navigate the crypto market, but this takes time, so be patient!
This. Both worlds are difficult - ICO investing and crypto trading. Let me tell you straight away, if you are beginner without months of experience, than you will probably lose money with both strategies (ICO and trading). But you will also learn a lot from bad trades, investing in dishonest ICOs. So that small loss is worth it in the end. Just don't invest more than you're prepared to lose. Play with small amounts, don't invest 50% of your crypto assets to one ICO.
However if you don't want to risk any money, than you can begin with bounties only and this way you will also learn about ICOs, what to look for, what are red flags etc. and when you will decide to sell your coins/tokens, you will learn about trading, you will invest to other altcoins and so on. This way is more safe, but probably also slower, because some bounties take several months and sometimes you need to wait another few weeks to get paid.
Activity: 107
April 17, 2018, 05:51:36 PM
For me trading is good it gives daily profit but too risky if dont have enough knowledge. While ico is lesser risk as long as you understand the whutepaper and there roadblock it will be less risk
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
April 17, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

thanks

In my own opinion, trading in the market is more profitable because it can make you wealthy depending on how much time you spend in the market looking for the changes in the prices of different cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 05:38:17 PM
It is very difficult to determine the correct ico project, for this it seems to me better to start with trading the basic coins  Smiley
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

thanks
in my opinion you better invest in trading first because trading is not too complicated like ico, it is in my opinion, especially now the price of coins is decreasing so now is the right time to invest in hopes of a high enough increase is different from if you invest with the high price likely to go down would be enormous. it's my msukan hopefully useful and you quickly do it.
Activity: 210
April 17, 2018, 05:21:50 PM
If you arent a good trader surely the best thing to do is to is to invest to these ICOs but the risk is much higher so you will need to do a lot of research before investing to such projects because 90% of these projects are scams that is why you need to know the team behind the project,avoid those projects which has unknown developers or founder just to be safe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 03:51:17 PM
Just start with the bounty campaigns and you will gradually begin to understand and navigate the crypto market, but this takes time, so be patient!
Activity: 42
April 17, 2018, 03:47:15 PM
Everyone decides for himself, because any of this action has risks
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
April 17, 2018, 03:44:43 PM
First thing I should mention - you started from the right place. This forum and people there(not all, so remember it) can help you to orientate in this market.
If you want to join ICO you can search for the bounty topic. It is not for joining campaign but to see how the team doing their job. And if there is many people in campaign, it says that project is interesting for them.
After entering exchange you can make things go a few way - you can sell half of your assets when the price will reach x2 and go to the other ICO, continue holding the remaining half of coins.
Or you can try to sell all high. But it is very difficult sometimes too see high for new coin, so you can sell much earlier. So first variant may be easier.
And repeat the whole cycle. And enter only good ICOs which have good rating and good project
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
April 17, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
Most times, ICOs are a very sure bet of multiplying our finds quickly but then again most times we get dwindled and lose out. For trading, your efforts and dedication makes it count. When you pay less attention to vital signs, the trade dumps on you. Where as with little research and shear luck, we become rich over night through ICO or go broke. The goal between the two is to pay attention and do what needs to be done at all times.
Activity: 210
April 17, 2018, 03:38:20 PM
If you find beautiful ICO can save a lot of money. but it is very difficult to find good ICO on the market right now. trade gains more.
Activity: 175
April 17, 2018, 03:37:34 PM
First for trading, you need to study first and know how the market works. Know which coin can give a given ROI within a given period of time. This can only be known once one has full knowledge of the market. Without knowing market trends, profits will be hard to come by during trade execution.
Secondly for ICO,  you have to be conversant with the projects Roadmap and usecase. You ask yourself are there other projects trying to do this same thing?, and also how many persons will benefit from the project. All this, determines the price of the tokens once it hits exchange. If the usecase is good and is being adopted then it's good to invest in it.
Activity: 154
April 17, 2018, 03:35:19 PM
it seems to me that trade is a more complicated process than participation in ICO Shocked
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
April 17, 2018, 03:33:14 PM
All time ı say same thing for this kind of situations.. No need choose only one.. you can use both of them..
Activity: 20
April 17, 2018, 03:28:44 PM
Trading is better than ico. Because after the ico the price of the token fall down in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: