Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 41. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
April 22, 2018, 02:41:39 AM
ICO investment has been very difficult to generate any profit since January this year, even hyped and fast to sel lout projects were dropping below the ICO price once they hit the exchanges. Similarly Bear market is difficult conditions to make any profit on coins and you would need great TA skills to spot opportunities in the charts. Things may improve with the market turning GREEN, but at the moment I have made better profits on recovering alts than on ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
April 22, 2018, 02:35:07 AM
both is great for earning lot of money, but need much knowledge about this.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 02:29:15 AM
Participation in CO and trade in cryptocurrency market are interrelated. After receiving ICO tokens, each of us begins to watch the price change for them and wait for the most suitable time for sale. Thus, we are more and more involved in trade and, as experience increases, we increase our trade volumes.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 02:23:53 AM
For me the best one is buy perspective coins (ICO, exchanges) and hold it. Trading is rather difficult and requires a lot of time for analyses. Also sometimes criptocurrency market can't be analyzed and something goes wrong  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 02:17:56 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

If i did not misunderstand what you mean
ICO= Buying of altcoins and holding
Trading = Trend analysis and Technical Analysis

For ico trading the most important thing you need is the knowledge of picking the correct ICO to invest in by reading white paper and analysing the whole project and team.

For trading wise you need to know about different types of candles and what does it mean, support and resistance zones. All this give you an edge in candlestick trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
April 22, 2018, 01:40:48 AM
Trading and investing in ICO both needs lot of hard work and deep research, as for trading you have yo learn technical analysis and it takes much time, other side for investing in ICO you have to research well in deep about their developer team, road map and white paper well. So how much time you can spend for this task that can decide what to do?   
Activity: 658
April 22, 2018, 01:13:45 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
you need capital to start trading and joining the ico. You need to understand and know how to store your coins. You need to know what coins that you need to invest and im absolutely recommend you coins on top 100 and before trading just remember that you might lose and consider the risk of investing before doing it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 12:58:00 AM
I think ICOs make more money. trade can sometimes be risky. You can lose your money. but ICo is more guaranteed. you are definitely making money.
Agree with you. I prefer ICO too
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 10:09:05 PM
ICO is too risky for investing because you have no hand on whats going on to your money. You are just believing in the team behind wishing to not run with your invesment unlike trading gain or loss its your move what will be happen. So need some skill with that.at the end I suggest you to learn trade fo safety of your money

I think they are both risky procedure in bounty campaign for our topic sender my friend he is only a Jr. member for you to consider in trading. And as i have notice they are collecting more knowledge and advices which helps them more extra careful in deciding on what to do. But the best for sure keep learning as you jump into a big earnings.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
April 21, 2018, 09:53:11 PM
ICO is too risky for investing because you have no hand on whats going on to your money. You are just believing in the team behind wishing to not run with your invesment unlike trading gain or loss its your move what will be happen. So need some skill with that.at the end I suggest you to learn trade fo safety of your money
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 09:47:38 PM
I participate both there and there. But in aysio you can simply invest and do nothing, only occasionally look at the course) I think it's much easier for me and the rest. Cool
Activity: 34
April 21, 2018, 05:29:45 PM
ICO is currently a very risky venture, so I'm for trading, but with luck in ico you can earn much more. Controversial topic
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 08:15:21 AM
Trading is more fun and more skill based.  Investing in ICOs to me is just luck.
Activity: 52
April 19, 2018, 02:38:02 PM
Yes, I forgot about a very important, this airdrop that there is a chance that it will bring good profit) Wink
Activity: 30
April 19, 2018, 02:36:09 PM
As for me, we should use all the tools that can make us rich. And ICO and trailing and investing in alternative coins are great tools. I use them all.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 02:30:22 PM
trading probably the best option. ICO are scams. you will find only 5% ICO to be legit. So big risk is there. There are probably maximum chances of your money go in vein. So If you have some knowledge about trading then go for it rather than wasting your time in ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 19, 2018, 02:25:06 PM
I think ICOs make more money. trade can sometimes be risky. You can lose your money. but ICo is more guaranteed. you are definitely making money.
Activity: 46
April 19, 2018, 02:22:22 PM
Start by putting money on the table that you don't mind losing. Then put them in ICO or on a crypto currency exchange and start trading.
Activity: 518
April 19, 2018, 02:18:28 PM
I think that the ICO is much nore risker becuase thier are some ICO that has not have any product yet unlike in the trading becuase in the trading you have already a working product all you just need to do is to wait for your profits

Any investment in an ICO is a great risk, and when you give your money, you must be ready to meet the situation when you lose everything. However, good projects bring extra-high profits. Investors get more than traders.
Activity: 182
April 19, 2018, 11:07:10 AM
Investment in ICO is a long-term investment, it is very boring to invest only in ICO! I divided my capital into 2 parts one invested in ICO and the second part I buy coins before the news, I sell on growth. Never invest in ICO. If you make a mistake, you will lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: