Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 43. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 12:01:53 AM
You can start from anywhere you want but make sure invest only which you can afford to lose, ICO price can drop 2x-3x when listing on exchanges and similarly in trading coin price can go down to zero if the coin is new and the team is inexperienced.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 12:01:37 AM
Broken up your investment in ICO and the trade. If you want to participate in ICO, I would advise you first to study the safety of the ICO. Since there are so many fraudulent projects.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 11:58:45 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
trading is pretty good now and able to get high profit. so by running trading is very supportive. I suggest you run trading for now.
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 11:35:01 PM
Depend from investor. I prefer ICO. Because I don't like buy and sale everyday.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 11:33:21 PM
It all depends, some projects are good to get on ICO and while others are good trading them. If you get a good ICO and invest in the ICO and it hits exchanges, it will be an easy X in return. though trading gives good return but ICO is way too easy to make X compare to trading.
I am thinking why there are always two distinct things or work that is always been ask however it can be both do at the same time and is onyl matter in time and the money that you will use with it. Neither you will accept it by your own capability to do one thing or more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
April 17, 2018, 11:26:40 PM
It all depends, some projects are good to get on ICO and while others are good trading them. If you get a good ICO and invest in the ICO and it hits exchanges, it will be an easy X in return. though trading gives good return but ICO is way too easy to make X compare to trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 17, 2018, 11:15:36 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
To start ico investment you can learn the whitepaper documents that are presented, whether realistic or not. Once it is important to make sure that the developers behind it are trusted.

Yes, we need to check every aspect of the project before investing into the ICO, study all sort about the team and their future development. Study the whitepaper to get more awareness about the project and find out whether the team has the experience.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 17, 2018, 11:08:39 PM
Each ico carries a silent and salient message to show that they are real or not. It takes sensitivity to notice these kind of messages only noticeable through study...
April 17, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

thanks

If you want to invest in ICO you should first look at whitepapers and see which projects to follow, and see if the ICO is not a scam, because now many ICO projects are scam and if you want to trade not now because now the price of altcoin is decreasing, you better wait until the price is stable
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 10:47:38 PM

thanks
To start ico investment you can learn the whitepaper documents that are presented, whether realistic or not. Once it is important to make sure that the developers behind it are trusted.
Activity: 546
April 17, 2018, 10:36:44 PM
All you have to prepare is information. Sufficient knowledge will help you choose potential coins. You can start figuring out how to differentiate a project, recognize a manager, or find out market trends. And of course the amount of money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 294
April 17, 2018, 10:17:59 PM
The first step if you want to get involved in ICO is to have some crypto. Bitcoin is definitely the most popular crypto today, but another great one to use is ethereum. To get this crypto you need to go to an exchange where you can buy it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 17, 2018, 09:48:15 PM
I only invest ICO on a project that will definitely give a profit when the ICO event is over,
and I also do short-term trading to buy food and drinks daily
Activity: 602
April 17, 2018, 09:45:48 PM
I think you need to determine your goals first, whether to be a trader or a long-term investor. After that you can start looking for knowledge about the types of coins, including the team and the technology behind it. After that of course you have to prepare capital, which according to many sources, at least eight times your monthly income.
Activity: 12
April 17, 2018, 08:27:45 PM
 Invest in ICO it is very risky and very few projects now provide good profits  Smiley
April 17, 2018, 08:22:30 PM
this time they icos its hard to invest this years cause all coin have been falling down !! you should wait until it back to normal price token sale!!
you should go Trading ! atlest your coin have value who very need it !!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 07:54:52 PM
everywhere there are difficulties. In trading, you need to learn technical analysis and other sources. With the participation in IKO you need to study thoroughly the project in which you are going to be invested. And in both of them there are risks. I believe that it is necessary to combine.
Analysing ICO is a bit long read and difficult if I were you I'll just focus on trading but if you're smart enough you shall do the ICO thing
Activity: 644
April 17, 2018, 07:48:21 PM
everywhere there are difficulties. In trading, you need to learn technical analysis and other sources. With the participation in IKO you need to study thoroughly the project in which you are going to be invested. And in both of them there are risks. I believe that it is necessary to combine.
Activity: 645
April 17, 2018, 07:23:08 PM
You should try both investing in ICO's and trading.  Just start out with small amounts to see how you do and which one you prefer.  It's different for everyone so their opinions and results won't be the same for you.  Start small when you're still learning. 
Activity: 294
April 17, 2018, 07:14:12 PM
Its a good idea to earn some coins in ICO and bounty, then start to trade step by step with those coins that you already have earned in bounties or ICOs
Pages:
Jump to: