Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 40. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:11:36 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
It is really hard to choose between ICO and trading. I have the advice for you that is to invest both. Half the money you invest in ICO and the other half you invest in trading. I think doing so will reduce the risk
Activity: 112
April 23, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
Should not invest in ICO projects during this time. Because this is the time when the Crypto market price is unstable and hard to make money with ICO. You should trade now, I think that's the best way

You're right . From early 2018 until now, most ICO projects after listing on exchanges will cost less than the purchase price of coins in the ICO. I never trust the ICO
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 10:08:22 AM
Personally, I like to invest more in ICO than to trade. But to choose a good product is very difficult, especially now. You must extract news from a variety of sources.
Activity: 112
April 23, 2018, 10:08:09 AM
Should not invest in ICO projects during this time. Because this is the time when the Crypto market price is unstable and hard to make money with ICO. You should trade now, I think that's the best way
Activity: 322
April 23, 2018, 10:06:29 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
Do not trade when you are a newbie, you should invest in ICO projects. ICO has a lot of risks but the ICO itself will help you make a lot of money. Also trading is difficult to make money, if not careful you will suffer capital losses
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 23, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

thanks
I recommend investing in ICO projects rather than trading. Because if you want to trade, you have to have a lot of capital, trading is a very difficult investment field requires you to master the knowledge can make a profit when trading.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 23, 2018, 10:02:08 AM
I think you can do with trading and if you have a good skills in trading, I am sure that you can make a profit in short time. but don't forget that in trading, the price always changes and you need to know every time at the price. and if you want to invest in ico, make sure you know the project, know who is behind the project, and determine how much money you want to use for the investment. besides that, it is better you learn about the project and ask something if you don't know.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
In my opinion it is better to invest in a good ICO. Just take a closer look at the idea of ​​what is offered in the ICO and how far the idea is possible. Pay attention to the team. Not to public persons who do not contribute anything to the project, but only spend our money with you. And the real workers who will embody this idea.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

thanks

try investing bounty rewards for investing, i am sure it's a nice way of getting some experience in trading. otherwise, you'll risk your money. of course, bounty campaigns can sometimes be very profitable, but if it's an average reward, you can use for investing))
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
April 23, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

thanks

Investing in ICO is much easier than in trading.
These are completely different concepts.
ICO is the early stage of the project.
If you can see the prospect - you can make good money.

In trading, you have to work with different assets.
There are more parameters and nuances.
Activity: 76
April 22, 2018, 11:18:04 AM
If you want to be a trader you need more time for it. You need knowledge about trade - how, where, when, trade figures. It's not simple.
I suggest starting with ICO, with this forum - read about every ICO - team, product and invest. Also learn how to trade.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
if you want to start investing for ICO and trading. first, you must have a lot of capital to invest.
if you want to join ICO, you should look for many references and information about ICO you want to follow, investigate and thoroughly first to avoid ICO scam.
if you want to trade, you should really observe the coin prices in the market, so you will not be wrong in buying and selling a coin.
Activity: 4
April 22, 2018, 10:49:54 AM
ICO more passive income, but longer
Trading can give you quick profit, but you must move fast
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
At the beginning, ICO was a good way to buy cheap altcoins. However, sometimes they are listed on the exchange, and the price is cheaper than the ICO price, so there is a risk of capital loss.
Activity: 259
April 22, 2018, 08:35:36 AM
My advice is better you start with trading, do not ever invest ico if you lay about ico, because at this time a lot of ico project scam most of his team run away all the money investors without giving continuation of the project. if you are trading you will learn about many things and also will have trading experience so that later can become a reliable trader.
I completely get your drift guy. It’s not easy for any of us to choose ,because both of those are definitely difficult and risky either. But to do trading is much more better than another. Well, you know recently  there are many bad rumour about ICO and probaby there are many users got scam and lost lots of money. Hence, you’d better focus on trading. Trading is not difficult if you take enough time for it to keep learning and build your experience and also skill, you will soon  reap huge fruits from trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
April 22, 2018, 03:29:24 AM
Look for a well-known bounty manager that has the credibility and reliability at its finest. For example, Deadley and Ubercool. Both are good bounty managers therefore their ICO projects that they are handling as of now is a legitimate and have the potential to be on top after few more time. I recommend Nynja.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
April 22, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

thanks
ICOs are quite easy to follow as you'll only need eth and send it directly to their smart contract address and you'll get the token automatically, just remember to send it from your eth wallet which you have the private key, not exchange wallet. For trading, it's way harder than joining ico, investopedia is a great place to start to learn the basic and after that you should read books/watch videos to learn technical analysis.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 02:53:43 AM
I think if you learn trading it easy to join a ico or invest. In trading is very risky than ico but the biggest profit is trading.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
April 22, 2018, 02:51:29 AM
My advice is better you start with trading, do not ever invest ico if you lay about ico, because at this time a lot of ico project scam most of his team run away all the money investors without giving continuation of the project. if you are trading you will learn about many things and also will have trading experience so that later can become a reliable trader.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 22, 2018, 02:51:20 AM

thanks

Both are highly risky but also give sound profit.If you have carefully selected ICO,well oriented core idea,descriptive and clear road map,well experienced developers,well defined budget,if you are satisfied with these ICO traits then you must join that ICO.On the other hand if you are very skillful and have experienced in trading then you must do both short and long term trading risk is high but reward is more than risk.
Pages:
Jump to: