Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 39. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 02:11:05 PM
These two types of earnings are not as simple as they seem at first glance. When investing in ICO, it is necessary to carefully select a project for investment, a lot of scammers have become lately, or the project may not get a cap and say to investors: "Sorry, we didn't collect money, and your investments went into advertising, we will not be able to return anything "... It is better not to fall for such projects for understandable reasons.
As for trade, this is also a whole science. If you have never traded, then it's better to buy signals from the professionals of this business first, and then learn a little by yourself, develop.
In any case, I wish success and profit.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 02:09:49 PM
Investing in ICO and Trading both are different strategies. in ICO we need to select good ICO and invest, wait till it has to be listed and sell off at high price. But in trading we need to analyze the market and catch the entry level and need to book the profit. but in trading we need to stay alert.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
Right now most of the ico price don not drops  when the new ico comes to market most of the ico coin price under base price so its good time for invest a new ico.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 01:06:24 PM
Both have advantages and disadvantages of each, if we trade then we can have profits every day, but the weakness of trading, if we buy coins with slow development, then we will long to get a profit. From ICO will be very profitable if we invest our property on the right ICO. The downside is if we invest in a scam project, then we will get nothing but losses
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 23, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
If you have a lot of time and if you understand something in trading, it's a good idea to deal with it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
April 23, 2018, 11:29:55 AM
Very different between ico and trading. but in terms of ease ico easier because it does not need much knowledge to be able to gain profit. different from trading that requires a lot of knowledge strategies etc to be successful and get profit
ICO and trading is the one of the ways to earn crypto, but this two are not easily to do because its need a knowledge and strategy. Like in ICO even its not need of your time but still its need to have knowledge before you start to it because you might loss your coin when you dont do it properly same as trading. While trading most of your time is needed and you should have strategy to get profit because you might loss also a lot of coin you trade.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 11:21:10 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
You are a newbie, so you need to find out about the crypto market before invest. For the ICO, it is a new form of investment that has emerged in recent years, it is quite easy to invest and can bring a lot of profit. However, in recent times scam projects appear so much, so you need to research and carefully choose the ICO projects. Trading is more difficult, you need to have analytical skills and experience. But don't worry, learn and practice more to experience, remember not to lose patience in every situation. This is just my opinon
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 23, 2018, 11:14:03 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Start by educating your self, start with the basic information about crypto, about it's safety, it's market, what affects it and a lot more. It's not a good idea to invest without even knowing a thing about what you are getting into. You can actually get good advice here in this forum because there are a lot of experience investors and traders here.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
April 23, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
Very different between ico and trading. but in terms of ease ico easier because it does not need much knowledge to be able to gain profit. different from trading that requires a lot of knowledge strategies etc to be successful and get profit
Activity: 61
April 23, 2018, 11:09:26 AM
If you have knowledge of Trading, you should invest. ICOs are now scams for many withdrawals, so you are not sure what. Consider these two issues are problematic to lose money.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
April 23, 2018, 10:38:22 AM
they are two different things, because ICO is a long-term investment and trading is a short-term investment, and ICO gives more profit compared to trading (I think), therefore I prefer ICO rather than trading.
Activity: 420
April 23, 2018, 10:31:08 AM
I think Trading is better but you must now the time and condition and decide to sell and buy.
ICO is great but it so hard to me to invest in there.
Because we need a money to invest there.
So, o choose a trading.
Activity: 308
April 23, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
Should not invest in ICO projects during this time. Because this is the time when the Crypto market price is unstable and hard to make money with ICO. You should trade now, I think that's the best way

You're right . From early 2018 until now, most ICO projects after listing on exchanges will cost less than the purchase price of coins in the ICO. I never trust the ICO

You are right, I have invested in two ICO projects that are COPYTRACK and ATFS. But I lost 80% of my capital. ICO in 2018 is not a good investment choice. trading is more popular than ICO
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
April 23, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

thanks
ICO and trading are the best investment methods to date. But I think before you want to start, you should learn ICO thoroughly and trade. If you have no knowledge then you will lose money
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
April 23, 2018, 10:23:06 AM
I depends on your skills and timing, in case ico you should make research and try to make good investment in the promising project in order to get benefit in the future. In case of trading you need to have trading skills time, and a lot of information about trading trends.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 10:22:55 AM
Because of a large amount of scam, it's very dangerous to go in ICO, there are certainly good projects and if you deal with ICO not the first day, then in 90% of cases you can easily identify good and worthy projects. With trading, too, you can lose in case of something very much. Therefore, everywhere there is a risk, but with experience in trading and participating in projects or monitoring them, you can minimize these risks!
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
April 23, 2018, 10:21:53 AM
Trading is better option than investing in an ICO. If you want to invest in ICO then have a deep study about their team, understand Whitepaper etc. Trading is a safer option as the coin is already listed on the exchange so there is no chance of having fraud at this level. Trading requires good technical analysis skills to earn the profit in long term.
I do not quite agree with your opinion. If he is a newbie and he does not know the tricks of the trade then he will lose all his possessions. Trade is only for those who have a lot of money
Activity: 280
April 23, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
I think it all depends on your investment profile, if you´re a holder ICO would be good to you if you´re a shorter,  trading would fit better your appetite
ICO projects generate more profit than trading. I think you should choose to invest in ICO projects. But you have to choose your own ICO yourself
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

thanks
I will always say yes to trading. Do not trust ICO projects, if you want to invest in ICOs then you should look for information on the ICO project of your choice, but I warn you to be careful because there are so many ICO projects cheated The island used false information to cheat investors

Look at resources or outlets that features the latest ICOs. Knowing which ICOs are coming up will enable you to plan ahead, especially for ICOs that has a whitelist. A whitelist ICO means that you have to register in advance to participate in the ICOs, which are usually hallmarks of popular ICOs that have a limited number of coins to offer.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 23, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

thanks
I will always say yes to trading. Do not trust ICO projects, if you want to invest in ICOs then you should look for information on the ICO project of your choice, but I warn you to be careful because there are so many ICO projects cheated The island used false information to cheat investors
Pages:
Jump to: