Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO with proven business or ICO that start from zero? You pick! - page 2. (Read 816 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
For me, it is ICO starting from Zero over those that have proven business. The main thing in any project is the quality of people behind the project. The main issue I have with most of these businesses now coming for token sale is that if their business is well run they won't need fund from the public and again most of them don't have anything to do with blockchain tech just using it now to raise fund from the market
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Marinecoin - Bitcoin and Ethereum have a bright future. But in that there are some limited bitcoin aspects of high transfer charges and speed is not fast.and I know that this kind of coin is very fast transfer and the transfer fee is very low. They are free and give 20,000 coins to those who apply for http://marineco.in and do some steps.Marineco.in! I think this project is the best in 2018, they have great roadmap.take a chance to get 20,000 MTC free right now, just sign up the link marineco.in/ico and follow some simple steps.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotReally love the concept behind this project. A community-driven projects is the way to go now as this really exemplifies all what decentralization ought to stand for I can name you ICO that will be one of the best ICO in 2018 from my opinion and review and that is marineco.in/ico . Why marinecoin is one of the best ICO because you must see the founders and the team on the ICO project. With their experiences and achievements I am sure marinecoin will be the best ICO in this year. If you want to know more you can check on the website link marineco.in/icoGet into the boat before it sails!! Sleeping giant waiting to roar, big time.
Activity: 2
Marinecoin - I introduce this project: marineco.in . it’s really good.You can earn up to 20,000 MTC HERE marineco.in/ico/.Just for people who came early. Hurry up to get this great coin!!! in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. I’m participating in Marinecoin ICO.  It gives 20 000 MTC free for one person when sign up here marineco.in.it’s really good ICO. Join our community here marineco.in/ico.Do not hesitates to get this chance.the marinecoin project!!! i really like this. They are fast proof time and blockchain development.You can sign up here  marineco.in/ico  and do some steps to get 20000 MTC free. it’s great.Don’t hesitate with this chance.
Activity: 49
Investing in ICO that has a proven business because
we know that there makes the project there to be a success in the future
and there is less chance that it will turn into a fraud unlike the ICO that will start.

Yep! With ICO that backed up with proven business have its physical company, they are more reliable and less likely to be a fraud to maintain their reputation.
You should pick based on the company's celebrity endorsements. Wink Wink Wink

Really though, RadioYo had the opportunity to have a celebrity endorser for our ICO but we decided against it.  All we have is a working product w/users, kick ass developers and the desire to see financial payments made via a smart contract to everyone involved in the making and recording of podcasts from developers, podcasters, listeners, service providers and advertisers.

Cheers...

Hello fellow community members,

Recently I saw lots of people announcing new altcoins. They're planning to launch ICO soon. But I was wondering if we should invest in ICO with proven business which will reduce the risk of our investment or go big with ICO project that we believe in but it starts from zero?

The trend of ICO is everywhere and lots of SCAMS is happening. Therefore, viewing ICO from risk management perspective is also important. What do you guys think?

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get." - Warren Buffett

Only few companies do decide to have a crowdfunding and I do say this would be really worth to invest on since you can somehow get an assurance that you do put your money into a working company or do already exist but somehow there are ico which don't have working product but if you do able to read up some projects which do have potential then its still worth to try on and this is why every investment do have always accompanied with risk

Hey! I like the idea. Celebrity endorsements will definitely give a lot of push during the token sales period and promotion for the products. Superb!
Activity: 205
You should pick based on the company's celebrity endorsements. Wink Wink Wink

Really though, RadioYo had the opportunity to have a celebrity endorser for our ICO but we decided against it.  All we have is a working product w/users, kick ass developers and the desire to see financial payments made via a smart contract to everyone involved in the making and recording of podcasts from developers, podcasters, listeners, service providers and advertisers.

Cheers...

Recently I saw lots of people announcing new altcoins. They're planning to launch ICO soon. But I was wondering if we should invest in ICO with proven business which will reduce the risk of our investment or go big with ICO project that we believe in but it starts from zero?

The trend of ICO is everywhere and lots of SCAMS is happening. Therefore, viewing ICO from risk management perspective is also important. What do you guys think?

Only few companies do decide to have a crowdfunding and I do say this would be really worth to invest on since you can somehow get an assurance that you do put your money into a working company or do already exist but somehow there are ico which don't have working product but if you do able to read up some projects which do have potential then its still worth to try on and this is why every investment do have always accompanied with risk
Activity: 168
I think ICOs with proven business or a minimum viable product are definitely superior.

Ambit for example, they're already making profit and their team has tons of experience in mining, so I'm rooting for them right now.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
Investing in ICO that has a proven business because
we know that there makes the project there to be a success in the future
and there is less chance that it will turn into a fraud unlike the ICO that will start.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
ICO with start from zero quite risky for me because possible those ICO would change being scam ICO eventually and i think most people want the most secure to ensure their money before investing at ICO so in this case ICO with proven business would be more safe and people will agreed about this
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

the
It is true that it is better to invest with a proven product or business but we should also remember that some good ideas that can contribute in crypto needs a fund. ICO is suppose to be a collection of fund to develop a certain  project. Just so happened that scammers use this process to collect money and run.

Agreed. There are many good projects out there, Visionaries who see the world differently, who solve the solution innovatively. Scammers should get out from this industry. I guess there should be some kind of prevention on letting this happen. Right?
Today's ICO project is almost entirely based on the honesty of project team members. In fact, this is not a good phenomenon. If third party institutions join in to ensure the rational use of funds, it is a good solution.

the
It is true that it is better to invest with a proven product or business but we should also remember that some good ideas that can contribute in crypto needs a fund. ICO is suppose to be a collection of fund to develop a certain  project. Just so happened that scammers use this process to collect money and run.

Agreed. There are many good projects out there, Visionaries who see the world differently, who solve the solution innovatively. Scammers should get out from this industry. I guess there should be some kind of prevention on letting this happen. Right?
Activity: 568
Merit: 254

the

In my honest opinion, I really think that it would be best to go on ICOs with proven businesses already just to be a bit more sure that you will get profits or good returns for your investments. But if we think about it, it really comes down to the ideology of the project itself and the developing team behind it that is shaping the project. No matter how early it is in its road map, I think that it would be able to deliver if the project itself really solves true problems and is well managed by the developers. But it still depends if you are a patient investor or not or loves a long term hold more than a short term hold because projects that do not have working products yet or businesses will take a lot of time and effort to build which means you will also have to hold long term as an investor.

Definitely! Investment is a game of patient. People with weak minds who can't see the future benefits will stop on the midway.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

In my honest opinion, I really think that it would be best to go on ICOs with proven businesses already just to be a bit more sure that you will get profits or good returns for your investments. But if we think about it, it really comes down to the ideology of the project itself and the developing team behind it that is shaping the project. No matter how early it is in its road map, I think that it would be able to deliver if the project itself really solves true problems and is well managed by the developers. But it still depends if you are a patient investor or not or loves a long term hold more than a short term hold because projects that do not have working products yet or businesses will take a lot of time and effort to build which means you will also have to hold long term as an investor.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

Activity: 188
ICO with proven bussiness are good to invest you know
we can look their fundamental asset by see their product, it can reduce time to explore or anlyzd those project rather than ICO start from zero that we need to wait for a long time to getting understand and analyzed their project

So many scam ico nowdays so we need to be careful before choosing the right on because if not then we can go further to scam project again and again.
In this case, i have no doubt that i will choose project ico which already has existing working product then they will not scam us.
Activity: 252

I realize that ico scam and run with our money is the ico with product failure and its starting from zero before crowdsale.
So choose the project with zero product is not good decision because they can run oir money and scam us. So choose the project with product and running to make higher profit chance.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Of course. We must invest in the right place. We can invest in a proven ICO. Already undergoing Pre-ICO well. Minimal already softcap or Hardcap. And the main oaling is the ICO project team that is active in responding to every Contributor question. Because what I see, Developers who are off is a sign of ICO is a scam.
Activity: 157
ICO with proven bussiness are good to invest you know
we can look their fundamental asset by see their product, it can reduce time to explore or anlyzd those project rather than ICO start from zero that we need to wait for a long time to getting understand and analyzed their project
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
There would be very few ICOs that I’d trust enough to invest into.  A proven product is much better in my opinion. So many of the others are just other people’s ideas rehashed and rebranded, but not really a new idea. ICO scams abound and some are very well put together.  

Of all the “new idea” ICOs I’ve looked at, FarmaTrust would be at the top of my list of buy-ins, and even they’ve had to pause their ICO and redo their tokenomics structure.

I find it more reassuring to put $ into existing coins and get some ICO coins doing campaigns, which doesn’t risk $ on a startup.  But hey, that’s what I’m comfortable with.  You may have different goals and risk comfort.
Pages:
Jump to: