Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO with proven business or ICO that start from zero? You pick! - page 5. (Read 773 times)

BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
how is the topic related to the text?
it looks very unprofessional for a project in this space to be using a wordpress site..
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralized marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective
DATABROKER HAVE A FULLY FUNCTIONING PLATFORM FOR YOU TO TRY
Want to know how selling or buying IoT sensor data would work on Databroker? Check out the BETA version of the platform-https://beta.databrokerdao.com/account
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Hello fellow community members,

Recently I saw lots of people announcing new altcoins. They're planning to launch ICO soon. But I was wondering if we should invest in ICO with proven business which will reduce the risk of our investment or go big with ICO project that we believe in but it starts from zero?

The trend of ICO is everywhere and lots of SCAMS is happening. Therefore, viewing ICO from risk management perspective is also important. What do you guys think?

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get." - Warren Buffett

When you invest in a project closely related to a real operating business, then you can not expect huge profits, since this business already has some profitability and is unlikely to be much higher than the average market. But such investments are reliable. I think that huge profits can be obtained only from investments in projects "from zero."
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
It is better, of course, to invest in a project that already has a working product that has demand and popularity, which has a prospect in the future. 
But also there is a chance to find a project that is just beginning to develop, which is ready to offer investors a good idea, a team, great plans for the future and which in the future can "shoot."
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Of course, projects that already have a ready product and working infrastructure cause more confidence among investors than those that are just beginning to offer their new idea. But we can't be sure that after ICO such projects will continue to develop and they will not be a scam. After all, such examples exist. As well as there are examples of new, unknown projects that subsequently showed themselves well. I'm still looking at the team first.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
Many people will choose ICO with a proven business because it seems more reliable. I think that in most cases it is. But there are good ideas for new projects that can bring a very good income without any business at all.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
ICO with proven business looking for funds to grow is my favorite. Check my signature XYO is one of them.
I invested in XYO and i hope its going to reach the hardcap very fast

Which exchange do they promise to be listed in?
The ICO that has provided proof of success and success in its business is the ICO to be followed, investors are more interested in the already successful ICO no fear of losing when wanting to invest.

The good thing about ICO is that everyone can participate. Even people who have limited resources will have the opportunity to invest in any ICO.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
ICO with proven business looking for funds to grow is my favorite. Check my signature XYO is one of them.
I invested in XYO and i hope its going to reach the hardcap very fast
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
proven business is obviously safer. But one with non-proven business has more room to grow, as you're basically investing from the ground up. Its pick your poison: higher return for high risk investment, or lower return for lower-risk investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
The ICO that has provided proof of success and success in its business is the ICO to be followed, investors are more interested in the already successful ICO no fear of losing when wanting to invest.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Recently I saw lots of people announcing new altcoins. They're planning to launch ICO soon. But I was wondering if we should invest in ICO with proven business which will reduce the risk of our investment or go big with ICO project that we believe in but it starts from zero?

The trend of ICO is everywhere and lots of SCAMS is happening. Therefore, viewing ICO from risk management perspective is also important. What do you guys think?

I say no to whitepaper.  If they have a business already that could be a good thing, but not necessarily.  The key for me is a strong team, a strong concept, and and a solid plan and road-map to execute on the plan.
Activity: 1
Would you like to receive 20000 MTC per day? Marinecoin MTCs are testing and giving each person 20000 MTC. It is a coin based on artificial intelligence, with Dev-less distribution it will be truly fair.Mtc guarantees fair distribution for all.Javis uses artificial intelligence. for proof of promotion. join here https://marineco.in/
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
Solid projects already have working business / product , or at least working alpha version at the start of ICO , it allow them to show projects responsibility and make tokensale much more successful . Of course I'l choose this type of ICO , because it greatly decreases risks of fraud and allows to make a profit in much shorter terms comparing to ICO's which start from zero .

You can invest in business with a MVP. In this case you can test product, analyze market but also you can get more profit and less risks.

Sounds a good idea. Any interest in tokens which are used in entertainment industry?
Activity: 294
Merit: 2

You can invest in business with a MVP. In this case you can test product, analyze market but also you can get more profit and less risks.
Activity: 1
Hello guys! ICO really stands for Initial Coin Offering and I usually think of ICO as a ERC20 token from Ethereum. But ICO really stands for Initial Coin Offering. So, kind of funny, most ICO is really a ITO, Initial Token Offering. Marinecoin is still in the underwaters see it surface from the underworld.It is now back with a new team of developers an a growing community. The sky is potentially the limit, one must however always have realistic expectations. Marinecoin will skyrocket to outerspace swim  in the depths of the milkyway. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time. This is a first a self sustaining community. Future looks bright for Marinecoin.https://marineco.in https://marineco.inMore details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I will Pick that ICO which have Product or a good Background. Because there are many ICO are scamming with people. So, An ICO from Zero, How can we trust them at this moment when everything is down! So, everyone should careful before invest.
I personally choose ICO that starts from zero and builds up after that. By that way you can make very huge profits if that business proves itself to be successful. That's why I prefer, for bigger/better profits.

Natural Investor instinct yeah? I'm sure that lots of research have to be done before you invest in a new project with no guarantee of ROI.
ICO with existant product is better ofcoarse, But there are many ambitious projects that just cant afford to create a product without fundings, and its very important to support such projects even with little investment!

It should be enough to gain good income from ico is joining in ico with good working product.
Joining working product can make our chance to be more since so many bad project. Scam project can take our money.

Absolutely agree, even the ROI rate is lower, but it also has lower risk.
Pages:
Jump to: