Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO with proven business or ICO that start from zero? You pick! - page 6. (Read 773 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
ICO with existant product is better ofcoarse, But there are many ambitious projects that just cant afford to create a product without fundings, and its very important to support such projects even with little investment!

It should be enough to gain good income from ico is joining in ico with good working product.
Joining working product can make our chance to be more since so many bad project. Scam project can take our money.
Activity: 812
Hello fellow community members,

Recently I saw lots of people announcing new altcoins. They're planning to launch ICO soon. But I was wondering if we should invest in ICO with proven business which will reduce the risk of our investment or go big with ICO project that we believe in but it starts from zero?

The trend of ICO is everywhere and lots of SCAMS is happening. Therefore, viewing ICO from risk management perspective is also important. What do you guys think?

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get." - Warren Buffett

Right now many exist company lauching ICOs and many startup doing ICOs to fund their project. Its better choosing exist company ICO to investing our money but sometimes, many startup ICO have great whitepaper and great team. Its better do research before we investing on ICOs
Activity: 935
Merit: 105
Yes, it's the easiest distinguish between a real and scam ICO. Even though being a new business, no company should go to and ICO before proving they are capable of doing the said job. If it does, it's a scam.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
To choose Ico with a proven business is safer.  But perhaps this business or product is mediocre.  And when it enters the exchange, it can give small profit.  There can also be some bright startup with a great idea, but they simply do not have the money to develop the product.  There are many such examples on the exchange.  But there is more risk here than in the first variant.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
You can ask every scam questions for understanding about project. What do you need to know: white paper, card and soft cap, actual topic of project, for what money, how they built promotion, what the team, what the token.
I'm personally prefer projects with real product

Very nice tips you have there. Any good ICO you're following right now?
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
I will go with ICOs with a working product. It's comforting to know that you are in investment in an ICO whose product is market relevant already
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Both are feasible choices, the known icos with proven business will definitely be profitable, but some startups with proper market research can prove to be even more profitable, simply because of the rate difference.
Activity: 10
As a newbie I'll choose ICO with working business though I completely understand that start-up ICO can give more profit in future (if you guess with a choice of it).
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I personally choose ICO that starts from zero and builds up after that. By that way you can make very huge profits if that business proves itself to be successful. That's why I prefer, for bigger/better profits.
copper member
Activity: 140
You can ask every scam questions for understanding about project. What do you need to know: white paper, card and soft cap, actual topic of project, for what money, how they built promotion, what the team, what the token.
I'm personally prefer projects with real product
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD

Recently I saw lots of people announcing new altcoins. They're planning to launch ICO soon. But I was wondering if we should invest in ICO with proven business which will reduce the risk of our investment or go big with ICO project that we believe in but it starts from zero?

The trend of ICO is everywhere and lots of SCAMS is happening. Therefore, viewing ICO from risk management perspective is also important. What do you guys think?

I see the average scam ICO in due to the failure of the product to get funds from investors, there are also some who intend to deceive investors,
many things that we should pay attention before investing in the ICO, such as Team, concept, products, and marketing manager.
I think both ICO types can be successful but yeah, ICO with proven business looks always little bit better for investing...

Does anybody know companies with proven business model launching their ICO project and failed?
Activity: 168
I think both ICO types can be successful but yeah, ICO with proven business looks always little bit better for investing...
many ICOs are coming this year and they are just thirsty for money, it's getting harder to find a serious ICO project and it's easy to see a bad ICO. but if ICO succeeds it will indeed make an unexpected profit

“Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.”

All investment requires diligence & effort in order for oneself feels good & confident in investing in the project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
many ICOs are coming this year and they are just thirsty for money, it's getting harder to find a serious ICO project and it's easy to see a bad ICO. but if ICO succeeds it will indeed make an unexpected profit
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

I like both of those projects, this is how to choose between the untwisted coin and almost unknown. Not all projects are able to have enough capital to create their product, but they are more risky in terms of investments than those already on the market with their product and platform, but from this they are no less attractive.

I personally will choose a proven startup for the performance of its product not just whitepaper but does not have a working product.

As an old saying, action speaks louder. I know some services that provide writing services for the whitepaper. I think a company should write their own whitepaper, therefore, they can explain their product in details. Agree with what you said, some whitepaper doesn't have a working product.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
If it were me, I would choose ICOs that were proven before the risk from ICOs starting at zero. First, I had to make sure my capital was safe and profitable. Then by experience, my guess I will choose the new interesting ICO to invest.
What do you think?
Activity: 336
it's safer to chose ICO project that has a proven bussines running on track, but better check throughly since there some ICO who claim that they already have a working product but in reality it was just a promotional way. in reality it just some site they pay to increase the credibility to promote their ICO.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

I personally will choose a proven startup for the performance of its product not just whitepaper but does not have a working product.
Pages:
Jump to: