Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 24. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
August 29, 2018, 10:40:17 PM
ICO without whitepapaer
I think it is better to avoid ICOs like this, because how investors can know more about the goals, objectives and benefits of investing in an ICO without a more detailed explanation through the Whitepaper
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 10:36:49 PM
This is very weird since the whitepaper contains the project's plan and explains on what problems it will solve and on how to do it. This is akin to a feasibility study or a business plan.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
August 29, 2018, 10:34:24 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
we see a lot of ICO with white paper, there are a lot of scams, is it possible for ICO without white paper to become a successful ICO? I think it's impossible
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 10:26:37 PM
A bounty without a white-paper is totally a scam. Investors, before joining, they read the white paper to know about the project. In other words it is an important part in the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 09:55:44 PM
How can you offer a project without a plan. How do you want to communicate with your investors anyway and let them know the potential within your project. Well if you ask me i would not participate in any initial coin offering for any project which does not have a whitepaper. It will definitely turn out to be a scam projects. However many projects with white papers are scams too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
August 29, 2018, 09:38:30 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

How can say that's an ICO if they don't have any whitepaper or a PDF for that matter? Are you going to support the project by sending your hard-earned money? The whitepaper is the foundational document for an ICO, it should lay out the background, goals, strategy, concerns, and timeline for implementation for any blockchain-related project, so, if there is none it should be avoided at all costs. Maybe, you're not aware that "out of every 100 projects 99 is a fraud or a scam, as we used to call it".
Activity: 71
August 29, 2018, 09:06:08 PM
I agree that a new project needs a white paper to show their concept to investors and show a roadmap.

But there are many coins that are scams and that have a light white paper.

So project without white paper isn't a scam for me but I wouldn't invest in it.
Activity: 38
August 29, 2018, 08:51:13 PM
If there is no white paper, how do we know their goals and plans? I don’t think that the white paper’s bounty is a scam. We must be careful.
copper member
Activity: 266
August 29, 2018, 08:50:05 PM
If a project fails to present a whitepaper, i would immediately forget about this ico. Something like that should be the minimum a ico has to present.
Activity: 139
August 29, 2018, 08:45:04 PM
In my opinion, I cant say that the ICO without whitepaper is a 100% scam. But it would be very suspicious because I think the whitepaper is the face of the project. It is where you see all the information about the team, the project and the company itself. So if I were to invest in an ICO, I would rather choose the ICO with whitepaper.
Activity: 13
August 29, 2018, 08:36:41 PM
If there are no white paper who will we know what the project is all about,?Your white paper is your blueprint and also a summary for investors to have a good idea of what they are investing in and what to expect as the project unfolds.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 08:35:07 PM
What is an ICO without a whitepaper? Are people even going to take such a project serious at all? EVen though I'm not exactly a big fan of whitepapers, I see that a lot of people really fancy it, and use it as a means of determining whether a project is good enough to invest in, so if you have a project and it lacks a whitepaper, people like these are not even going to bother themselves about your work.
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 01:22:24 PM
Ico without white paper is like a business without business plan and feasibility How will such a business approach investor then white paper is what will show a particular project plan from the start till market level. No matter how a project is good, if the project does not possess white paper it will look absurd to the investor..
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
In as much whitepaper is essential it still dosent spell out a project as scam . some project still with their white paper still don't make head way. Some will have to deviate from their whitepaper after sometime
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
August 28, 2018, 01:12:01 PM
ICO without whitepaper in my opinion is like a project that does not have a clear direction and purpose, and I doubt a project like that. Because whitepapers are usually made to explain the future and purpose of the project, along with detailed explanations of the project. And whitepapaer became one of the points of assessment of the ICO project rating
Activity: 82
August 28, 2018, 01:06:13 PM
I believe that it should be mandatory. thanks to her, we understand the company's views and future actions
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
August 28, 2018, 01:04:30 PM
We all know the fact that there are a lot of fraud and scams on bounties nowadays. Whitepaper is something very vital in knowing details and information about the project. In it you will see, the team who will be working on this project, the roadmap, the vision and a lot more very important information that would be the reason why investors will be into it. Vital not just in checking if the project is legit but also to gain confidence of investors and make the project a success.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 01:04:18 PM
White paper is the main document about the project. It can be compared with a person's passport. If the project does not have white paper, then at least it is inconvenient.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 01:04:08 PM
The whitepaper of any task will feature the guide and what they intend to accomplish in the next years. Accordingly, if an undertaking did not have a whitepaper then the task doesn't have any arrangement and its equivalent to the way that the venture is a trick. In whitepaper is everything about venture, ico without whitepaper isn't proficient yet I figure you can do ico without whitepaper, everything can be composed nearby.
I've seen projects like this. But they distributed coins exclusively through airdrop, and white paper still showed people, but only after the appearance of their coins on the stock exchange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
August 28, 2018, 01:01:37 PM
I don't trust an ICO without whitepaper I think it is irrelevant investing in an ICO without knowing about the project
Yes man, I think so too. I do not understand people who initially invest in projects without a team and Whitepaper, and then complain. Remember people: the project without Whitepaper is scam!
Pages:
Jump to: