Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 20. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 01:41:01 AM
I don't think that will be guaranteed. but the clear role of the whitepaper will be very important for the clarity of what is done and how the system is. This only provides more information and can make people more confident to enter a prize campaign. If it turns out your question isn't responded to, that means the ICO is a scam.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 04, 2018, 01:17:59 AM
an ico without white paper in my opinion feels bland, because a white paper is very useful for investors to know more about what the project wants to do for the future without the white paper. investors do not know the mechanism of the project. a white paper is needed for the ICO project
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:07:49 AM
lol,scam
whitepapers are sop for ico pls
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 01:07:17 AM
In my opinion ICO without whitepaper cannot be trusted. Whitepaper is a medium that can tell in full and detail about a project. If there is no whitepaper then there is no complete media to communicate the project with ICO partners, especially for investors. If indeed a project is arranged in a well-planned manner a timeline for its implementation and the details are clearly stated in the whitepaper. Therefore if there is an ICO without a whitepaper then I would prefer not to follow it. I prefer the safe course instead of the middle of the ICO road failing or deceiving, I can suffer a lot of losses. I also believe that ICO without whitepaper is a fake ICO.
Activity: 133
September 04, 2018, 01:00:39 AM
whitepaper is one way to promote goods or introduce the concept of coin sales to investors. so if an ico doesn't have a whitepaper, the question is, how can a project be introduced to the public. so if an ico doesn't have a whitepaper, it's possible that the project is a scam
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:11:47 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

You can't just claim it to be a scam however who would invest in a project who has not even taken the time to write a proper whitepaper.  The lack of whitepaper is much more revealing about the project than just a lack of a white paper (if you know what I mean).  I would run from this very fast. 
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
September 03, 2018, 11:18:38 PM
Its fake and scam ico, how to build and ico project without have whitepaper, we know whitepaper is the way to explore what the mission and vision of the ico project, how the ico roadmap and when ico will start pre sale and main sale until listing on market.
Activity: 202
September 03, 2018, 11:15:55 PM
actually, the investors will believe and know about the projects that will be followed through the whitepaper. if there is no whitepaper, then they will not know whether the project has a good prospect for the future or not. I prefer to follow a project that is accompanied by whitepaper because I think it can be more trusted.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
September 03, 2018, 11:14:04 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

If a project doesn't even have a white-paper, then how the investors are going to get the details? In 99.99% of the cases, the ICO will fail and everyone who put their effort in to that project will see their hard-work wasted. Always better to avoid such projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 11:10:24 PM
whitepaper is the main source of an investor knowing the concept of the project. with whether someone will understand the project? with news? before investing we must analyze more deeply. can a news make our decision for sure?
Activity: 588
September 03, 2018, 11:00:54 PM
in my opinion, would be the ICO are futile. Because of this whitepaper, however its function is very important. Everything of course need information through the whitepaper.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 10:58:19 PM
Maybe a lot like it and also there are already results. but it's basically a whitepaper that is reasonably into consideration to create confidence in the ICO. This warranty whether said bus travel ICO will be successful or not. However even there is also the absence of ICO whitepaper and it turns out there are successful. However for secure search with whitepaper more convincing.
Activity: 26
September 03, 2018, 10:41:13 PM
I wouldn't trust an ico if they don't have white paper. It is a must-have document for every project, for me it is the prerequisite when searching and choosing. Since we can evaluate the reliability, potential of the project. An unpublished white-paper case makes people misunderstand the reality and skepticism about an unrealistic project.
Activity: 199
September 03, 2018, 10:27:52 PM
I will not say they are the scam, but I will definitely say they are not professional and you don't need to invest in such projects where we have a lot of options to invest. Without whitepaper, how can the investor know what is this and what are they gonna do? Though  I haven't seen any ICO project without whitepaper.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 11
Trust in God
September 03, 2018, 10:24:04 PM
according to me. you must carefully , because every ico is always written their vision,mission,team and the roadmap of the project in the whitepaper.So ico without whitepaper is scam.
Activity: 845
September 03, 2018, 09:46:42 PM
A good project and has a clear vision, of course there must be a whitepaper, without whitepaper, of course it becomes difficult to believe, and I will not invest in ICOs that do not have whitepapers.
Activity: 89
September 03, 2018, 09:23:31 PM
ICO project that does not contain technical information or hides it is likely to be fraudulent, because to create a real project there must be a real motivation for investors.
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 05:46:14 PM
I do not represent as there can be ico without technical documentation. If it is absent, then for me it is the first sign of the false project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 01:54:28 AM
I don t understand why to invest in nothing, that is, the project team is so worthless that couldn t even write a white paper? This is fraud.
Activity: 518
September 02, 2018, 03:50:05 PM
In the analysis of ICO I pay osby attention to the following components: to team, whitepaper and roadmap. All these parts are very important for investors in my opinion. Lack of whitepaper it is very bad for me, I won't participate in such project.
Pages:
Jump to: