Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 38. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 02, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
like you drive a vehicle without fuel, so where someone will see the details of the project if there is no white paper, so it can be said the project is a scam, because it is not clear
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 08:01:34 AM
I do not think of an answer to this question, because it seems to me that this is simply impossible. No, of course it can be. But who will invest in similar projects. It's just how to just take and give money to the scamers
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
I believe that the more information there is about ISO the more reliable it is. but this does not mean that the ICO without technical information will be a fraud.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
August 02, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
Every project must have its own whitepaper because that is the way we can learn more about it and therefore decide whether or not to invest in it. I'm aware that some projects might not have their whitepapers ready during their developmental stages. But it is absolutely necessary for the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
August 02, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

Not by default, in fact most ico don´t really fullfill the WP, but you chould make sure that there is a project and there is a team that is consistent with it to place your money.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
August 02, 2018, 07:43:25 AM
Personally I think it is very bad ICO. From the experience that I have, such programs end with a drag of time and various machinations, and promises of a wonderful future. I don't join in the program if it don't  have whitepaper.
Activity: 263
August 01, 2018, 06:31:24 AM
I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. I always first of all look for it before start ICO. I can say that ICO without a whitepaper is a scam. I don't believe that projects and never invest in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 29, 2018, 01:41:14 PM
I join many of the above forum members. White paper is the most important document for the project. Depending on its quality and content, one can judge about it.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 01:32:31 PM
The white paper is just an explanation to help investors better understand the company's operations. White paper has great significance. It is also possible to view an ICO without a white book as a scam. But some of the ICOs they wrote were fairly simple but still very much appreciated by investors and appreciated by many analysts. ICO scams today they are very subtle it is difficult to distinguish. Check out the many aspects to avoid making mistakes.
Activity: 8
July 29, 2018, 01:24:26 PM
personally,i feel there should be no ICO without a whitepaper, because the wihtepaper help bridge the gaps between the investing party and the company.. therefore, i would say an ICO without a whitepaper is 99.9% scam
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 01:05:24 PM
ico without whitepaper  equals to scam in my opinion ,can can a company not have a plan  and where they heading to.i feel sorry for anyone who invests in ico without  whitepaper chances your money gonna go down the drain or you might get luck lol
Activity: 406
July 29, 2018, 07:29:09 AM
Whitepaper is very important so we know the direction of this project, what is their vision and the plan in future. Investing in ICO without whitepaper it's like investing blindly.
Activity: 430
July 29, 2018, 07:25:02 AM
The white paper has no time to plan and discuss. How can we trust this project? It's very bad. I will never believe it.
Activity: 378
July 28, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
I do not know how anyone, but I bypass ICO projects without the availability of technical documentation. This immediately causes distrust of the project. This shows that the project team is working poorly and does not fulfill its duties. And at last it immediately causes suspicion that the project is just a scam.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 02:50:06 PM
I think that most of Whitepaper are not unique and it is not so important as investors think. The team of the project is the most important thing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 28, 2018, 02:46:57 PM
According to me whitepaper is much more important for an ICO because it's give you many details about ico so, ico without white paper it is can't imaging
Activity: 119
July 26, 2018, 02:52:14 PM
In my opinion, it would be 99.9% scams! A project without whitepaper, no application, no roadmap, no information about the team is like a human without a soul!  Cry
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 02:47:20 PM
If the new project does not have white paper, then you should definitely pass by such an ico. The same goes for the road map.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

if thats the case that an ICO doesnt have a whitepaper? I think its a scam. Because whitepaper is the bridge that connecting the company and the investor. As a investor one of the few thinvs that i consider before i invest is the.whitepaper. Why? Because thats where i look how the project go after the launched.and also how they will explain the project without the whitepaper.
Activity: 105
July 26, 2018, 02:36:23 PM
I never invest in such projects. Because in my opinion if they don't even have whitepaper, then it is 99,9% a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: